Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: khushi0318

Yeah u r right Naina..............................
Thanks dear🤗

anything for u baby🤗
Goodd thumbnail
?Mishal Raheja :Facebook  "Well guys m leaving frm house for ma New year celebration Destination wid Family n sum close frnz............Can't wait to reach the ...    Only this much I could read further the system is not allowing me to read if anybody can read pls post the msg for the forum.
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goodd

?Mishal Raheja :Facebook  "Well guys m leaving frm house for ma New year celebration Destination wid Family n sum close frnz............Can't wait to reach the ...    Only this much I could read further the system is not allowing me to read if anybody can read pls post the msg for the forum.

Now that's what made me confused.........I read this thing before Telly chakkar article came out.......most of us think its mishal's fake Id......but here he had this status n simultaneously we had TC article stating dutta gonna die.......so how long will he be absent from the show? and I hope he retains his memory..........In Feb 2010 ,world cup cricket  will start in India n most of the people will be glued to sport channels.....I wish seema comes n leaves early as I in no mood to see seema for 2months🤢
sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes .  I  agree with you . Dutta  nahi to   " Laagi Tujhse  Lagan "  ke sath    hum saab  LTL fans ki Lagan    yani   Rishta  bhi   khatam .  serial  ka  satyanash  ho  jayega .. CV  wale khud  hi banayege  drama  aur  khud  hi  dekhenge .
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey triasha Tanx dear Happy New Year to u & to all our lovely ltlians u r right it is safe to say happy new year to each other today pata nehi kel kya hoga our halat after the epi. but hum sab tumhare sat hai if a single hair was to b touched of Duttas we won't leave CV's we will attack them with ur cute machine gun. the pic is so funny tanx 4 this dear we hope 4 the best 4 the new yr!😊 Edited by bfunofbb123 - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy new year.....trish..

Yaar i am sure CVs ab tak humse bahut darr gaye honge...we have started stalking them on FB hai na?🤣

ab bechaare to darnege hi...dutta ko kuch hua...to unki to waat laagegi...aisa torture denge...ki suds ke expressions bhi achche lagne lagengey
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am So ready 
we will see
 what they can do to our Dutta @@#

LTLians are so ready 

Edited by kiran255 - 13 years ago
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

You are right...Kuch bhi ho Humein hamara Dutta vapas chahiye...Woh sahi salamat...ji haaaah...Koi compromise nahi...Dutta aka Mishal humein vapas show me chahiyein...Uske bine LTL is not possible...Accha khasa plan banaya hai NEW year ka wat lagane ka...Agar Dutta ko kuch hua...to CV 's hum chodeinge nahi..😡

Here is my gun to fire...if something happens to Dutta...😡