Frequent Posters

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: naina4MAYUR

one more wish.....from my side.....(:

Jenny's ROCKING VM ON THIS ROCKI9NG OCCASION.....(:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm7v7YDNQsY&feature=sub[/YOUTUBE]

LOVE YOU ALL......YOU ALL ARE MY REALLY SPECIAL FRIENDS.....AND ONE OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS GROUPS.......I CAN NEVER EVER FORGET YOU......AND I AM THANKFUL TO 2010 FOR GIVING ME A PERFECT AND ROCKING GANG LIKE YOU ALL....AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NEW YEAR(2011) THAT OUR FRIENDSHIP WILL BECOME STRONGER AND STRONGER.....BUT PLEASE GUYS.....REMEMBER EVERYONE AND SPECIALLY YOUR FRIENDS.....AND EVERY PERSON IN YOUR PRAYERS....
MAY ALLAH FULFIL ALL YOUR WISHES NOT ONLY IN THE COMING YEAR BUT  IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE AHEAD.....AND YOU GUYS GET PERFECT , LOVING AND CARING HUSBANDS IN FUTURE.....AND A PERFECT FAMILY.....MAY ALL BLESS YOU ALL WITH A  HAPPY,HEALTHY,WEALTHY AND DIGNIFIED LIFE AHEAD.....

once again.....*HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES*.....*group HUG to all*...........(:

now bye...Take Care....(;

Aww...Mahi u making me emotional now...that is so sweet yaar......ya will try to remember as many in prayers as i can n wish all this to u too🤗
Payal-15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

guys me missing rp more......................i just feel arjun is always near as he has blog and all but we dont know about rp much

Nida me missing both now
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🤣-this was funny..dress rehearsals were they n these two had an argument here also..i heard...🤣

well-u know what-fighting n then getting back was for them always i gues-on-screen n off-screen....😃

one more wish.....from my side.....(:

Jenny's ROCKING VM ON THIS ROCKI9NG OCCASION.....(:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm7v7YDNQsY&feature=sub[/YOUTUBE]

LOVE YOU ALL......YOU ALL ARE MY REALLY SPECIAL FRIENDS.....AND ONE OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS GROUPS.......I CAN NEVER EVER FORGET YOU......AND I AM THANKFUL TO 2010 FOR GIVING ME A PERFECT AND ROCKING GANG LIKE YOU ALL....AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NEW YEAR(2011) THAT OUR FRIENDSHIP WILL BECOME STRONGER AND STRONGER.....BUT PLEASE GUYS.....REMEMBER EVERYONE AND SPECIALLY YOUR FRIENDS.....AND EVERY PERSON IN YOUR PRAYERS....
MAY ALLAH FULFIL ALL YOUR WISHES NOT ONLY IN THE COMING YEAR BUT  IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE AHEAD.....AND YOU GUYS GET PERFECT , LOVING AND CARING HUSBANDS IN FUTURE.....AND A PERFECT FAMILY.....MAY ALL BLESS YOU ALL WITH A  HAPPY,HEALTHY,WEALTHY,LONG AND DIGNIFIED LIFE AHEAD.....

once again.....*HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES*.....*group HUG to all*...........(:

now bye...Take Care....(;

awwwwwwww mahiiiiiii seriously pata nahi chala how we became freinds🤗🤗🤗

tumhari mid ki bashing karne se leke tumhare emticons se leke tumhare unique sense of humour se leke tumahre dirty mind * cough*   & ur sweet & totally corrcet advices ko jaante-jaante we have become such gud friends😊

a very happy new year to u & ur family too😊😊😊
& that vm is rocking- jainy made it for me😳😆😆
Payal-15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

got another one........awwww..love her.......🤗

that dress was loose which was given to her😆
but she looks adorable😃
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mahi.happy new year bachaa...🤗

afshan ne bhi hii bola hai.uska monitor utha le gaye hai mechanic...🤣

tell her that i love her.....and i will always do........😆

i don't believe in special occasions like NEW YEAR and VALENTINE'S etc etc......i think we can wish a person at any moment....and we are the one who can make a moment SPECIAL.....there isn't ever any specific PLACE or OCCASION for being or making something SPECIAL....but phir bhi my BEST wishes for you al.....😳

now final bye.........😊

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

tell her that i love her.....and i will always do........😆

i don't believe in special occasions like NEW YEAR and VALENTINE'S etc etc......i think we can wish a person at any moment....and we are the one who can make a moment SPECIAL.....there isn't ever any specific PLACE or OCCASION for being or making something SPECIAL....but phir bhi my BEST wishes for you al.....😳

now final bye.........😊

just one thing-love you.....🤗

got another one........awwww..love her.......🤗

she's looking really cuteeeeeeeee😳
nida thankfully we got a sweet sbs latest seg of hers though😳
Payal-15 thumbnail

🤣-this was funny..dress rehearsals were they n these two had an argument here also..i heard...🤣

well-u know what-fighting n then getting back was for them always i gues-on-screen n off-screen....😃

pyaar bhi toh takraar se hi shuru hota hai😳
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwww...mahiii...love u sweet..<3