rahul bhatt -shweta tiwari

durgeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey do you remember rahul bhatt's comment in the second episode that shweta tiwari was hitting on him.later after he was evicted he clarified that he had said sakshi was hitting on him but the channel tweaked it. i wonder how shweta would feel when she would come out?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Rahul Bhatt use to think all women in this world r after him 😆😆😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
😆 Shweta will be all cool with that.. Because she is used to such rumors I guess so 😆
durgeshwari thumbnail
exactly..from what we are shown she doesn't really seem the "sara/veena" kind to throw herself around.Seems pretty decent to me.Manoj tiwari with whom there were rumors of an affair,she was pretty decent in her conduct with him as well. 
Fossil2 thumbnail
i dont think rahul got the name right. or maybe BB cut and joined parts of the video to make it sound that way. Shweta seems secure in her relationship with her bf outside, and this is merely a game/work for her. In fact, on the opening day, she even said 'my daughter understands that mujhe ab kaam pe jana hai"
aksho thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
veena tried to get close to rahul but he kept away from her. rahul already knew a bit about veena i think
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

lol...i dnt think she wil say anything...cos evry1 knws tht shweta neva tried 2 gt close 2 any male contestant in tht way in the house...

the onli guy she is close 2 n talks a lot 2 is sam bt their relationship is mre friends n bro-sis thn anythin else