Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Also alot of people are watching just to find out why he went mad ... my sister does not watch regularly but she asks me daily did they tell why he went mad 🤣 So i feel by showing he is pretending they will make a lot of people feel cheated so they wont go that way
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deeps07

in tere naam he was not pretending naa...he was really mad...but he recovered..😳

yesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_k

Today's epi is scaring me more

I kinda agree ... jab sab kuch theek lag raha ho tou toofan aney wala hota hey
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
and ab toh mere onu ne vada bhi kar dia
mera onu kabhi apna vada nahi todta

so shaadi onu-taani ki hi hogi🥳
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soaps1

There he regained his mental health and later went into asylum .. Onu ka ye first time hey so he cant pretend 😆 In tere naam hero already had experienced life in asylum and once his lover died he again went back to that world not because he went mental but he had nothing left to live for ... there is a big difference here ... it won't make any sense

🤢🤢🤢
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maha_k

Today's epi is scaring me more

That was the true intention of today's epi, atleast to those who have prior BT experience.....🤣
Arrre when did I ever say that it makes sense...and when did we ever get stuff that made sense on these daily shows and when did they ever promise such a thing to us???

They are all about beating the other shows in the TRP game by dishing out the biggest shocking twists....Two things they are NOT about...one logic and two story....
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kya aisa nahiin ho saktha ki next week hi anutaani ki shaadi ho....😍....darr lag rahii hein ki mujhe iss umar mein hee BP ki bimaari ho na jaaye..😕
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Also alot of people are watching just to find out why he went mad ... my sister does not watch regularly but she asks me daily did they tell why he went mad 🤣 So i feel by showing he is pretending they will make a lot of people feel cheated so they wont go that way

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nads...I almost died laughing after seeing that line...and my mom is looking at me as if she'd like to send me to the assylum right now...🤣
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

🤣

Nads...I almost died laughing after seeing that line...and my mom is looking at me as if she'd like to send me to the assylum right now...🤣

Almost everyday while we are on our way to work she asks me this ... and one day i told her they r saying tani will marry ritesh and she said spontaneously " yuck iskey baad tou uska theek rehna banta bhi nahi" 🤣🤣🤣