Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Bhaoji has gone nuts...now i am 100% sure. What is she thinking? Avi will sit quietly and let Arpi stay in prison. Wonder what Avi will end up doing ?
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is all this Mony ??😲😲😲

These articles are confusing me moreπŸ˜• Last time they said of the village scene n now Arpi's arrest. What abt the village romance thn πŸ˜• And the most shocking thing is Avi's sis n RV's bro are going to be in love. All these days we were dreaming of Shikha and RV 

Thanx for the article Mony πŸ€—

Edited by _nandini - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
uff tracks and more tracks

but imagine karo the scene when  rv comes to arrest arpi and avdesh takes on all the cops

dhaagdham

i miss that track though

uff now what wud happen  totally confusing scene

i m also thinking rv and shikha were supposed to romance but the romance is between shikha and rv brother

according to sana shikha wud enter at high point of action btwn rv and avdesh

so what is shikha supposed to do to rv then eh?

and somewhere in dreamy post long bck there was a talk mayb  rv brother and shikha r a couple

ufff  mera sar chakra raha hai
_nandini thumbnail
CB i told u nah tht the day RV mentioned tht his bro was studying in city college, he might be the bf of Shikha. Seed the same happened And if this article is true thn i think  as Sana told abt the misunderstanding thing is going to creep in soon. RV wud be the reason for the misunderstanding between Avi n Arpi.
MonyP thumbnail
really nandu
What a new year gift by Creatives? I was expecting something better. Its still interesting though. The only way of solution Avi knows is the crime/violence but he won't be able to use it as he promised to arpi So it will be interesting to watch his plan of action now. Let Bj be happy as much as she wants because Avi will turn everything upside down in haweli, he won't let her be in peace.
MonyP thumbnail
Ok ladies, don't throw chappals at me but i have a feeling that RV has a thing for Arpi ever since i saw his expression after arpi shot him. HOpe i am wrong. Edited by MonyP - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ok im throwing chappals at u mony

no i dont agree with u here

he is ruthless guy  too arrogant type.

not possible

i m still confused abt this  hv to see how it develops

and  nandu ya thats what i said but cudnt recall abt shikha being friends with  rv bro

and rv bro mention at his entry had significance

stupid track i wud say  but  i do agree avdesh wud make haveli upside down now

_nandini thumbnail
Believe me Mony ... i cud also see tht in his eyes for Arpi.
swamini5 thumbnail
There is a  promo showing of the new track