favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok frendz hi all nothing nothing happend to day as they just draged the story and passed time idont know wht creatives want
ok epi starts with tashi asking how i came to this steps as i slept in my room and she again complaints regarding thet closed room as it always drags me towards this room and she goes to tausa and aske him as once u told me as what ever complaint in this haveli i have i can come near you then she asks today i have complaint on this room sop can i open it then we see everybody gather in hall and tausa comes with a servant who is holding a box and he asks the servent to keep it on table and opens it and takes an old key and shows to tashi and tells since ages this box was never opend and this key was never out but today due to u i opend this box and took this key out and gives to tashi as tashi takes with lil fear and question mark face then tausa tells as due to bahu of this ghar we took this key out and as our older ppl are feeling bad where ever they are as i broked the rule due to u and asks tashi to go and open the room and make her self comfortable by seeing that room and warns the family members strictly not to involve with tashi in this thing as let her do alone and he leaves from there then our busa nautanki starts as jamai babu says this girl is soo great as due to her today rules and regulations of the family broken then buasa says what ever why we should involve let her do what ever she want and they both miya biwi leave and tashi tell to anu that iam sorry i know iam at falt as due to me u ppl broked the rules of haveli but iam help less i want to open it and make my self confortable then anu says its ok tashi as u r feeling some weird feelings from that room than its ok as i want u to be happy sop u can open it and see but we are help less as we need to follow tausaa order then tashi tells its ok and take blessings from arjuns mom and dad and looks to arjun but arjun was least intrested to talk to tashi then we see our trio eveil our jamai babau buasa and tausa in a room where buasa was asking tausa as how he gave the room keys to her as its against our haveli rule to open that room then tausa tells as he also want tashi to open the room as whats bothering her whats making her to walk her feet towards her then we see tashi goes to that area and opens main door and starts to walk towards that room and takes out the iron chains which blockes the way for steps to that room this is big blooper we never saw and chains bloking that steps as many times tashi just climbed that steps any way come to point  she starts to climb and mysterious background music and here anu was praying to god as to take of tashi and  arjun was feeling rest less and worried walking in room here and there then tashi was still climbing the steps with fear and her mobile rings then its rohan with sudden ring she becomes afride and drops the keys and answers the call where rohan starts his stuppid bakwas as he was thinking abut her since last night and how is now situation in haveli then he asks her where is she then tashi tells him everything as tausa gave her keys and tells him to hangup the phone and tells him she will call him back then after hanp up rohan tells his mom that tausa gave the keys to tashi as how come he gave it to her as he was against this and how he gave immediatly and then rohan douts start to increase as not only arjun but his whole family is becoming misterious to me day by day then his mom says to stop thinking like that as now tashi is married and he need to accept that but rohan is not convinced here tashi was searching for keys as she droped then gets them back and starts to open the room as there was a heavey wind blowing then we see some body hits on tashi head and tashi falls then they pick up the key...thats all for today
in tommorrows precape
tashi was on bed with bandage on her head and everyone was arround her and tashi asking what happend then buasa tells somebody hitted on ur head and u fell unconsius infront of that room then tausa asks then where is key then tashi tells key was with her but its not now then tausa asks then who took it?
ok frendz they wasted a lot of time with tashi just moving from stares to that closed door with music back ground and  who hurted tashi as not tausa as he was also soo anxity to open tashi that room then who hurted her i think arjun had did that as he thinks it will be danger to tashi and he hitted her just wait and watch and cross the fingers😕

Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanyaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update 😊
shona17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnxx...i hope itz nt arjun
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG
cv's dragged the story like chewing gum 
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update.

They need to make this show progress at a faster pace. Poor tashi god knows what else she has t face before she hears the truth.

And arjun, stop being helpless, either take her away or tell her the truth.
-Rozi- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa looooooooooooooooooooooooooooot u are ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmazing