Mohabbat Lounge [29/12 - Epi. 44]

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Heya guyz..πŸ€—
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..
Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

Hey sorry guys for opening so late, i didn't hear my alarm πŸ˜†

will update later...

Edited:
aww I am so glad that KSA is at least giving Arjun a chance to improve, even though he doesn't trust him he is giving him a chance to change. πŸ‘
I really like Arjun and KSA scenes now, both are just wonderful to watch together πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣 Arjun is too good!!! he went and tied up 3 security guards who are "experts in martial arts" 🀣🀣 and are the best bodyguards in the country 🀣🀣🀣 such a lame agency the only good bodyguard they have is Arjun ☺️ and that too a hot bodyguard 😍😍

Cheeku's face when he saw Arjun 🀣 I bet he peed his pants 🀣 he did pee his pants, im 100% sure 🀣🀣🀣 and Arjun's attitude the whole time πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ this guy is a genious!!! I will not be responsible for your life if you go out alone 🀣 and Cheeku was like I didn't even think about this, of course u didn't stupid 🀣🀣 poor Arjun has to be with Cheeku for 24hours Arjun needs alot of hugs πŸ€— being with someone as stupid as Cheeku for so 178 hours? HOLY SHIT!! πŸ€— good luck Arjun πŸ‘πŸΌ I know you can do anything for your Arohi 😳😳 that's why you are the best πŸ‘πŸΌ

OMG the best of today's episode was when Arjun said Rs. 10,000 to save your life? πŸ˜• people take Rs. 10,000,000 for killing 🀣🀣 and he's like do you want me to save your life or ? 🀣 Cheeku's face 🀣🀣 poor guy probably peed more there 🀣
and then screamt MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYY🀣🀣 and then the shake hand just from that he was in pain and he was telling everybody yesterday that he would have done this and that to Arjun if Rajveer didn't come in between 🀣 ya right Cheeku 🀣 you can't even shake hands with him and here you are saying you would have beaten him when you just get scared hearing his name 🀣🀣

Everybody's face when Arjun steps into Arohi's house 🀣🀣🀣 especially that Gauri 🀬🀬 her face was worth looking at though I was just laughing at her face 🀣🀣🀣 i tell you again please go learn something from the queen of Vamps, Komolika 🀣🀣
at least 5% of your facial expression can be better 🀣🀣

and I hate that bg tune they used when Arjun was telling his story to KSA i was like *bangs head on laptop* 🀣🀣 yes laptop cuz that was what was in front of me and is a little less painful than wall 🀣🀣 😳

Arohi's face was to die for her!!! uff she was feeling so bad i was feeling like dancing oh and partying πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ she was feeling so bad and i was feeling so good finally she is in pain looking at Arjun like that I wanted it from so long, thank you Cheeku πŸ€— ok one hug is enough for you 🀣

What the hell does he think of himself? calling Arjun a furniture 😑 and then asking him to bring him water 😑😑 he's not a buttler, he's a bodyguard!!! 😑😑 staying with Cheeku for so many days is already killing him and here he is treating like him shit 😑 I think I take the hug back that i gave him before πŸ˜› he doesn't deserve it!! 🀒

Arohi????????? HOW COULD U HUG CHEEKU!!! 🀒 i'd rather have you go hug a pig🐷 than that cheeku shake 🀣🀣🀣 and she was feeling so bad for Arjun but she couldn't show it but our Arjun is so smart πŸ˜Ž he understood it all πŸ€—

PS: donate as many hugs as possible to Arjun he needs it πŸ€—

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wrong Forum!

Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
So the A's spot Arjun looking for a job.  But as usual on the basis of preconceived notions, they misunderstand what they're upto. I just HATED their sarcasm! And that expression on Arjun's face! Amazing! His eyes didn't drop because he wasn't ashamed of what he did anymore! He was no longer a part of a profession which was not respectedπŸ‘ Kartar Sir didn't exactly side with Arjun, but he did give him the benefit of doubt and I respect him for that. He does want Arjun to pay for whatever he's done and he's going to try everything under the sun to send Arjun behind bars but still, at least he's not getting personal.  

P.S. Arjun looks HOT even in a bodyguard's uniform😍

And OMG, kahaani mein twist!! Chiku wanted a bodyguard to protect himself from Arjun but Arjun is his bodyguard!! And the bheegi billi was back in action!🀣 πŸ€£ It was, like, he'd rather see a ghost! I don't balme Chiku for being confused and not believing Arjun but he's going to  undertake all tactics to insult and humiliate Arjun! He's going to rub the fact that he's marrying Arohi in Arjun's face! But Arjun usse do kadam aage hai. Even though, he's Chiku's employee in a sense par uska mast katta karta hai🀣 However, Chiku does know how to hit the nail in the head. That phone conversation with Arohi was so uncalled for! He deliberately wanted to hurt my Arjun!😑

Anyway, so Chiku's surprised proved to be more of a shock for everyone.  "Mera bodyguard har baat mein uske barabar hai" Whatever, dude! But seriously, everyone had priceless expressions!!πŸ˜† So Arjun is going to protect Chiku from Arjun Singhania! Everyone is clearly not at all happy with the decision. 

As far as the debate between Kartar Sir and Arjun is concerned, I think both are right in their own ways. But Arjun took the cake as usual. Kartar Sir is justified at wanting to keep Arjun away from his family under all circumstances. It's after all been a war for a long time. Cease fire is not going to be very easy. But I totally love the way Arjun convinced Kartar Sir to let him continue with the job. Btw, does Chiku know the difference between a body guard and a servant?πŸ€”

But I think the hightlight of the entire scene was Arohi's expressions! Chiku is so right, she can't see someone like Arjun, who's always lived life on his own terms, being treated like a servant who has to blindly follow his master's orders!
But Arohi broke my Arjun's heart! Those sadistic eyes, that victorious smile in the last scene, they so weren't her! Why did she do that??? Chiku's fine, I expect it from him, but Arohi?? She wasn't like this! Since when did she become so petty? Since when did she have to use such means to get back at Arjun? Arjun was totally fine for a good long period of time till Chiku was saying rubbish about him, but just one word of Arohi in Chiku's support was enough to hurt Arjun! How can she still doubt his love for her?

Memorable quotes:

Arjun: Iss joker ke saath saara waqt? Lekin shayad ishi bahane main Arohi ko dekh paunga!

Chiku: Arohi iske yahan hone se tumhe farak padta hai ya isko mera chhota chhota kaam karte dekh tumhe takleef hoti hai?

Arjun: Main criminal hoon nahi, main criminal tha. Main bhi ek imaandaar aadmi ki tarah sar utha kar jeena chahta hoon.

arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I liked todays episode, except Chiku ordering Karan around πŸ˜” Who does he think he is???

Anyways, i am glad Arjun is hired by Chiku - atleast that way he can Protect Arohi , otherwise Chiku ke rehte huwe, Arohi's life is always in danger.....from Chiku anyway!!! Hes a joke!

Liked the way Arjun showed his determination of not living the life of a criminal any more πŸ‘πŸ‘
And Arjun looked HAAUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT πŸ˜³

A question to Arohi - Why did you hug Chiku?? πŸ˜²
.Jane.. thumbnail
Pooja and Anjali, would you guys care to update for yesterday's episode?🀣
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Karan looked sooo uffff haauuuuttt even in Bodyguard uniform 😍 πŸ˜.......i kept fainting and falling FLAT😳 .
 bich bichme ..i tried to concentrate on the story ...πŸ˜‰
   i loved the BG music when chkoo sees Arjun as his Bodyguard .and loved the tiny winy smile Arjun gave ..again flatπŸ˜‰ 😳..
    god its so difficult to concentrate on story 😍 πŸ˜³...and to remember it to write about it is again more difficult ..well ...what ever i remember .πŸ˜‰.
ARJUN ...was awesome ...KARAN ROCKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
 and now ..Arjun will be all the time THERE ...with Arohi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜..
       LOVE IT !!!!
  Arjun make Arohi suffocate (in a good wayπŸ˜‰) and MAKE HER ACCEPET IT !!!😍
shilpa
P.S i did not get to see the last part ..so don't know what happened ..at the end.
Edited by Allwaysindian - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Shilpa: Arohi and Chiku hugged in front of Arjun! πŸ˜­  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ₯Ί

Btw, nice take :)
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Wrong Forum!
why @ chiilout?

@chillout ...😭  did Arjun felt sad ..awwww
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allwaysindian

@chillout ...😭  did Arjun felt sad ..awwww

Its the wrong forum because that reply was for a thread in the PKYEK ForumπŸ˜› 

Yup. It did kind of sting Arjun But I'm sure its made him all the more determined to win Arohi backπŸ˜ƒ
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Chill out...i will after this if i remember...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...btw nice take...😳..n i love it wen u rite the dialouges which stood out each time...β­οΈπŸ˜›

I loved today's epi...but seeing arjun like this made me cry...πŸ˜’πŸ˜­
i agree wid shilpa di and chill out...arjun did look die hard hot in that body guard suit...😍☺️...u know...watever outfit Karan wears...we can't help but day dream and admire him all day n nite...😍😍😍...and den wen he wears dem as arjun....i go 2 arjun dreamland...and Karan dreamland too...😍😍....☺️☺️

I'm happy that KSA let arjun go for the interview...and is giving arjun a chance to change into a gud guy...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘....and im proud of arjun for convinving KS to let him do the job...bt at the same time KSA didn't want arjun ear his house becuase of the past family dushmani and watever happened wid arohi....i wish KSA cud find out hw arjun saved arohi's life...😍...dis Rajveer...😑 ..dude u need 2 control ur anger...to much anger isn't gud 4 ur health...😈🀣...and plus u have to start ur own mission....patao Gauri ko..πŸ˜†πŸ€£...so that she 4gets her obsession 4 arjun n let arjuhi live their wonderful...romantic life together...😍❀️....really dis Gauri..😑😑...she never loved arjun n now she wants 2 see him like dis..🀒😑..btw her expressions clearly showed that she was angry that arjun is here because maybe she knows inside that arjun n arohi will b meetin each other alot of times nw...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...and yes Lovedeep bua...😈..ur plan was taken seriously..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....and credit goes 2 u too..if u hadn't scared chiku 2 death and made him run to his mummyyyy..🀣...den dis wud have never happened...😳

This cheeku is so hilarious...saw arjun's hot face and shouted mummieeeeeeeeee and ran 2 her like a horse...🀣...chalo kum se kum hume ek funny scene to aaya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...n his mum is just like him...jaisa maa...waisa hi beta...🀣...family of fools...🀣...dunnow what cheeku's parents were thinkin while giving birth 2 him..πŸ€”πŸ˜†....im sure they probably paid to deliver him...🀣🀣🀣..but i den started 2 hate chiku wen he treated arjun like a servant...and even called him a piece of furniture...i felt like shootin him dere n den...😑😑😑...giving arjun pain like anythin..πŸ˜”...even arjun didn't insult u that much that ur giving him pain straight in his heart where it hurts the most...πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜” first i didn;t like dis idea of arjun being a body guard....but nw this is the best way 4 arjuhi 2 cum even closer 2 each other and 4 arohi 2 melt and 4 arjun 2 orove his love and 2 prove himself to the whole world...and win bac the worlds trust again...πŸ˜›

Arohi's expressions were apt..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...she cudn't see arjun being treated like dis...how i wish she sed Yes to chiku while he was askin arohi whether seein him like this makes u sad...😳...arjunn..how can u smile after being treated so badly and seeing arohi and cheeku talk infront of u....kaise arjun..??...😭😭😭...but this is what makes me love u even more..❀️ because ur unique..⭐️😳... and ur million doller ...charmer smile that u gave den...☺️☺️☺️...hayeee...😍..i jus ran to ur dreamland...😍...but ur smile had pain arjun..πŸ˜’...pain of seein arohi and cheeku together...pain of seeing arohi nt accepting ur love and pain of seein arohi actin all hard infront of u...πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί....n arohi...why why why.......😑...why did u hug Cheeku and give that smile which gave arjun immense pain..😭😭....ur smile made me angry and sad....i cud feel arjun's pain..πŸ₯Ί..kyon arohi...ab mat satao arjun ko..😭...he needs u....he loves u...n no one can ever love u or anyone else this much den arjun has loved u..❀️...no one...arohi..ur guna regret dis...and ur guna cry the most....and arjun will khushi khushi take u in his arms...😍....but i can't wait 4 the reunion scene...i hope CV's make dis the most best...the most passionate...the most sweetest...the most romantic...the most cutest and the most intense reunion scene and confession scene of all time...and KK2's sizzlin chemistry will make it 1000000x as much...😳😳😳😳😳....and of course...the most unqiye style...❀️

me dun...hope u guys like it...πŸ€—πŸ€—