Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemvb thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@mirnalini..
i'm absolutely in love with your ff.... cant wait to read more, esp about maan.. how he's been doing without his geet..
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do pm me when you update yaar...
thx

emma
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 9 on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part 9:

Geet had completely disappeared after that day. She was not seen, and no one heard from her.
No one, in either the Khurana Mansion, or Khurana Constructions had the nerve to utter her name.

Maan did not not get out of his room for an entire month, and then wasn't seen for another six months. No one, not even Dadi knew where he had gone. He had just taken his jeep and driven away to a forest in Madhya Pradesh, where he had camped for the entire six months, trying to wipe Geet's memories from his mind, though failing miserably.

He had hardened even more in the process, and was much worse than he was when he had met Geet. Sammeera's betrayel had not come an inch close to what Geet's betrayel had done to him.
He had been abominably and irrevocably in love with Geet, and still was, though now he denied it. He hated her to the core. Her breach of trust had annihilated whatever humane element was left in him, and he had become a hard lifeless shell.

Maan returned home after six months, and immediately went back to work. He would not speak to anybody about anything. He would stay at the office, working 24X7, and would seldom return home.
Business did thrive cuz of his extra hours, but that did not affect him. Nothing affected him anymore, and he continued living his life like that, bereft of his Geet.

So that's what Maan's been upto.

Here's something about Brij:

On seeing how much Maan mattered to Geet, he decided that the best punishment for what she had done would be To separate her from him and ruin her happiness. And on doing this, he had happily returned to Hoshiarpur.

Arjun:
He still had no idea about the truth of his sister, and had blindly followed her lead into ruining Maan and Geet's lives.

That was part 9.
Hope you ejoyed.

Edited by mirnalini - 12 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
plz write longer parts
glad to see what has happened with maan
hope arjun finds out his sisters truth soon
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice part!
Poor maan feeling bad for him!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
pakistan34 thumbnail
loved it continue soooooooooon as possible 
komlika thumbnail
it so short😭............anyway great update👏........thnk for PM n jaldi jaldi next part update karo 😊
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WWWWWWWWOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This FF is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot tell you how gripping it is!!!!!!

Though I must admit the first few parts were very sad..............I could kill NT and Brij - honestly!!!!! and Maan!!!!!

What a foolish pig........how could he???????????? OMGoshh

Maan has lost big tym............and it won't be easy to get his geet or roshni back - no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come to think of it i bet NT was behind the whole sameera n maan thing tooo

but i have 1 question...............arjun was the one who told maan the "truth" about his sister

how could he not for once understand that this could be real.......i mean anwesha knew that truth and so did brij........although they added bits to make it false n all but surely he mustve had some sort of hunch - or no??

Btw loving it.,...............plz plz plz add me to ur pm list!!!!

Thankssss
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow very sad fanfic
Hate i when maaneet are seperated
Plz do something
Update ssonnnnnnn
Plz add me to ur pm list
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update.. felt bad for maan... hope he finds out the truth soon.. 
continue soon

its a short yet superbbb update......

hope revelation of truth happens soon

plzz cont soon

and wishing you a very happy new year

keep writing