Precap- Death of Lies and Dishonesty !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Aarushi is at the temple..she is crying and praying to the Goddess .."  My life is being destroyed  I had found a truthful and honest life partner, why did you snatch him away" Just then a very familiar voice " Panditiji,we have come here to take the blessing's for our unborn child" Arushi  reacts as if electrocuted..turns and spots Anu with a Man ..  She looks stunned ...
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Finally  😃😃

Thanks Tanths for the description 😃😃
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its about freaking time :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thanks Tanths
-Sheena- thumbnail
New year has come early.

Once again a Sax in self pity mode. 

You made the decision to wed, you twit so deal with the consequences instead of why did you do this to me God
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Tanths,

Thanks for the update and precap.

So this is the beginning to the end of Aa in TN. As you mentioned in the update was there a moment of a sympathetic glance between the sisters ?

Anu  
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the description tanthya.

The only thing I'm happy about is it seems Aarushi's track is about to end soon....

....but for the life of me I don't see what was the purpose of such torture...nothing happened!! We had to tolerate her presence in TN, she was miraculously saved from her SR, no repercussions, no nothing....

hussainramso thumbnail
Merci beaucoup Tanths!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally It's about time I guess we can truly have a happy new year then !!

But, here we go with save the twit mission again this time from all of the Tachurs oh well at least we will finally see the twit's exit from TN !!!

Thanks Thanths !
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

New year has come early.

Once again a Sax in self pity mode. 

You made the decision to wed, you twit so deal with the consequences instead of why did you do this to me God

Get ready for Humey maaf kar do didi. And slithering away in the middle of the night. I want to see SS and Takurain's reaction to her escape. They can't blame Prats bec' they marvelled at the way the twit hurt her sister day after day bu they will. Prats has the word scapegoat branded on her forehead.

SS's wrath is going to reach historic proportions.  Who will he blame this time.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hello Tanths,

Thanks for the update and precap.

So this is the beginning to the end of Aa in TN. As you mentioned in the update was there a moment of a sympathetic glance between the sisters ?

Anu  

Hello Anu,

welcome !!

More than a glance , it held a compassion,love and understanding  [Pratigya]....love,pain, seekng understanding [Aarushi]