Shaan shoots despite being ill

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Shaan shoots despite being ill

Actors are infamous for throwing tantrums and creating unnecessary trouble for the production house, but Karan Tacker, who plays Shaantanu in Rang Badalti Odhani, is a cut above the rest. Known to be a thorough professional, work is worship for him.

When he realised that the production house is having trouble meeting the deadlines and the track requires him badly, Shaan readily agreed to shoot the vital sequence despite suffering from viral fever.

Says Shaan, "I am down with typhoid and high fever. I am admitted to the hospital and on a drip. The doctors are going to observe me for the next 48 hours, and I would get the results of my blood test any time soon. Only then would I be able to comment on my condition."

"It was on December 26 when I realised that I am seriously ill and can't report for the shoot. The production house came to my house to shoot with me, as my character was needed for those scenes. I shot with them for two days at my place. But I couldn't stretch it any further, and as my condition worsened, I was admitted to the hospital. Work has been hectic for me, and I haven't got a single off for the past six months. I was, kind of, overworked and despite illness, kept shooting for the show. It was time I took care of my health, and here I am, at the hospital, today", adds the actor.

Shaan, however, misses the shoot dearly, and wishes to get back to work very soon. "I miss work badly. The worst part is that I won't be a part of the show when they would air the 200th episode on December 31. They will shoot for the episode on the 30th and I am sure I won't recuperate so soon," he says.

The production house has altered the storyline, and is currently focusing on other characters of the show.

We wish Shaan a speedy recovery, and hope he returns soon on the show to romance with Khanak and music.

Watch Rang Badalti Odhani, Monday to Saturday, 10:00 PM on STAR One.

http://starone.in/news/1146/shaan-shoots-despite-being-ill.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh no its typhoid.hope he gets well soon.......
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh man this is the worst that could happen to shanak fans awaiting the 200 th epi.... had little hopes... now he said it all.....

chalo.... let him recover by then let this darn track go on....
KrazEee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So its typhoid! 😭...Get Well Soon Karan
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh goddddddd baddddddddddddd so sad of hearing this news ur admitted in the hospital ?godd plzzzzzzzzzzz make kt recover soon god
sad that he cannot be part of the 200 epi but never mind dear when u are there then only its our 200 epi we will wait for our shanak moment u take rest dear and hope u get well soon and come back with a bang making us all floor seeing u love u dear ur are u true rock star
-Deepali- thumbnail
He waS down with typhoid and high fever.😡 O GOD PL HELP US......

KARAN I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON

EVERY ONE PLEASE DO COMMENT ON STARONE SIDE FOR THIS ARTICLE.
Edited by dsaryanb - 13 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plz god kt ko jaldi thik kar dena ...................................kt plz take a rest dear
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kt get well soon....and why did not u take some short breaks earlier..a true burthal..if u had u would have been much bettr...
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
being a victim of typhoid just last year....i noe how ill he feels!!...
get well soon kt!....our prayers r wid u! <3
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
can they not show him being ill on d show as well......?? is there a rule ki serial ka hero beemar nahi padta....jst show he is ill...aur khanak chahti hain ki shantanu ko koi pareshaan na kare....thats it...so sad he had 2 work even during these conditions......abhi toh contract ka lafda bhi khatam ho gaya hain...i guess now they would let him have some rest...poor guy.