favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi frendz sorry for late update as its holidays moment friendz are coming over to my place going out for dinners shopping blah blah i think u understand ok nothing much happen today
epi started with rohan again asking that why arjun dont listen to tashi and why u ppl are not opening that room whats there in that then tauji asks arjun to get out and became angry t tashi then tashi asks for forgiveness and but tausa tells its their mistake as theydid not understand her and asks tashi as she can leave the haveli and tells arjun to drop her at any place she wants then he leaves and also shocked arjun then tashi runs behind arjun and goes into their room and she try to explain him and tells she is sorry as she bought arjun in to haveli to help her then arjun tells tashi as how come she did not have trust in him but  she trusted arjun arjun was really mad at her then tashi tells how come u r not trusting me even u are pointing out at my character then arjun tells nop iam not pointing out ur charecter as i know u but why u took help of rohan insted of me then tashi tells him i told you many times regarding noises which are making me crazy but u never took them serious then arjun yells at her as how come she only hear the noices why not he? as i born here this is my houise i lived here since i born here i never herd any noises from that room how come u hear u are crazy and he leaves with anger then tashi left crying....here tannu and reema discussing as tannu supports tashi as what tashi bhabhi did is not wrong if she called her friend to house then whats the problem  then reema says calling friend is not a problem but calling him in the night time is not a good thingπŸ‘ then tannu cant answer anything back then we see tausaa with his gun in room and arjun comes with anger and asks him why did he told tashi to go away from haveli as u ppl asked me to get her here then how come now u are asking her to leave as i know tashi is innocent and there is nothing in between rohan tashi then tausa asks arjun how come u are soo upset with this i think ur in love with her then arjun again denies as he doesent love tashi then tausa warns arjun thats nice if anything is their in ur heart regarding tashi try to wipe it off as this love can not save our family and get rid of our family from that shrap then  arjun leaves and buasa comes and asks tausa as how could he order tashi to leave as she is only remidy for shrap for our family then tausa tells not to worry her as tashi will not leave this haveli as she is soo emotional towards arjun and their relation and by the way tausa tells that they means tausa and jamai babu already saw rohan comming in to haveli and they did not stopped him as they wanted this drama to happen πŸ˜• these ppl atre insane then buasa feels reveled and  its morning and anu comes to tashi room calling her but no body is there then she searches for tashi but no use then she see arjun coming then she asks arjun as where is tashi then arjun tells she may be in the room but annu tells she is not there then anu tells her fear of tashi leaving haveli by taking last nights tausa words then arjun feels worried and starts to search her where buasa listens this and runs to tausa and informs tashis disappearance then tausa orders to search everybody and even tannu and reema search her in haveli but no use we can see clearly arjun is worried somuch  then he gets a idea in his mind and runs to that closed room area where he see tashi sleeping on that room stare cases then he see her and goes near her and wakes up then she wakes and see the surroundings and feels shocked as how come iam here? then arjun also asks tashi why is she sleeping here? then tashi tells i slept in my room but why iam here? and see the room then all members come there and asks tashi what is she doing here? then tashi feels bad and this room always makes my foot to come here thats all end of todays epi
tomorrows precape
tausa gave tashi an old key which is that closed rooms keys and tells her as this key is in the box since ages no body opened but today due to you i took it out and gives to tashi as tashi is starring at that key with lots of questions in her face?
thats all in today epi i can see arjun feelings for tashi clearly specially when he told tashi regarding trust on rohan and arjun asking tausa why he asked tashi to leave haveliπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx a ton...

i hope they'll concentrate on arshi luv story more...πŸ˜”
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnxs..!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for tomorrow's episode...!!!
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update.

But this story is moving really slow and needs some fast paced action.

Wonder if tashi will open the room now? Poor Arjun, cannot acknowledge his love and neither can he go against his family.
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx luv ur updates always