-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!🤗

I am sonya, and new to this forum! I am a big fan of Kash, but oppsy😲 now i think i will become a big fan of another Hit Jodi!! YES and it's no one then suhana & ishaan!!!!👏⭐️❤️
I had begun to watch SGP from the start, but because of school,😡 I had to stop in the middle of the action😡 even if I wanted to watch, i couldn't, because I did not had time😭
Today I watched the three last epi, and OMG OMG OMG i think i am in Love with this Show,😍  and yes OMG  i love Suhana, she is soooooooo chweet, pooor girl she is missing her mom sooo muchhh, i was crying when she was crying and was missing her mom!!!😭 now i am not gona miss this show, i am going to watch it every day, Gosh cant wait 4 2morro's epi😆
Okay i hope i am Welcomed and yeah  i also hope 2 get new friends😃actually my friends says that i am a good friend😃

LUV sonya

Edited by -Sonya- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Sonya-

Hey guys!🤗

I am sonya, and new to this forum! I am a big fan of Kash, but oppsy😲 now i think i will become a big fan of another Hit Jodi!! YES and it's no one then suhana & ishaan!!!!👏⭐️❤️
I had begun to watch SGP from the start, but because of school,😡 I had to stop in the middle of the action😡 even if I wanted to watch, i couldn't, because I did not had time😭
Today I watched the three last epi, and OMG OMG OMG i think i am in Love with this Show,😍  and yes OMG  i love Suhana, she is soooooooo chweet, pooor girl she is missing her mom sooo muchhh, i was crying when she was crying and was missing her mom!!!😭 now i am not gona miss this show, i am going to watch it every day, Gosh cant wait 4 2morro's epi😆
Okay i hope i am Welcomed and yeah  i also hope 2 get new friends😃actually my friends says that i am a good friend😃

LUV sonya

Welcome Sonya 🤗
Heyyyyy did u notice ur name is little similar to current villain of SGP 😆  

Edited by rubas - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome Sonya,,,

U will have a great time here....
iam shwetha...
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome dear and have a fun in the forum too which is equally good and unique as the show itself is😊I am very glad to welcome a new member in our SGP forum family, have a good time here👍🏼
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Sonya, guranteed joy 24/7, no bashing, no hate mails, just simple pure opinions and we all have a big heart to accept others point of view, thats the best thing. And also no age limits, you will people like me , and we wil have kids like you around, so for me thats the best part , knowing the new generation.
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubas

Welcome Sonya 🤗

@rubas--------hahaha........gud one...:-))))))))))
-Sonya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubas

Welcome Sonya 🤗

Hahahahaha now thats funny!!!😆
-Sonya- thumbnail
Thanks so much guys 4 Awesome welcome!!!🤗 U Guys Are So Sweet!!🤗
Now i think i am ready rock this forum with u guys!!
what say?😉
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwww.......n so r u..........m also a newbie like u in dis forum..........bt i jus like the way hw everybody interacts here....😊😊😊.........so many different viewpoints on the same point....😊😊...sumday some1 is angry on suhana........sumtyms itz ishaan......everybody seems 2 nt really like sonaa😡😡bt....one thing tht is common in everybody is tht v all love watching SGP....n v all r big tym fans of SUSHAAN.....😊😊😊...

PS:---u ppl out der......u guyz  ROCKKK!!!!!
Edited by Garima_04 - 13 years ago
ArmaanShergil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hiiiiiiiiii guys i m also a newbie & i love watching SGP & RAGINI😉😆
I JUST LOVE THIS FORUM & THE INTERACTIONS B/W THE MEMBERS😊
 u guys r rocking seriously