AbHer/YaRav Heaven #38 - Yeh Pyar Kabhi Na Hoga Kam

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

W e l c o m e  t o

A b e e r  &  L e h e r  H e a v e n  # 38

. : . G a u r a v  &  Y a m i  L o v e  Z o n e . : .

This is an appreciation thread dedicated to our lovely pair AbHer & YaRav
==============================
AbHer =  Abeer + Leher
YaRav = Yami + Gaurav
==============================

:: R U L E S ::

- No actor/character bashing allowed in-here. If you dislike Abeer and Leher or the actors, kindly, don't let your frustration out-here.

- Kindly, no comparisons allowed. Everyone has his/her own choice, and it would be really cruel to hurt their feelings.

- Only I (Ekta) can open the next dream house, if I'm not here, please PM ME and I will open it ASAP. Do NOT open it youself without my permission.

- Personal chatting is NOT allowed here. Please keep all discussions on Abeer/Leher & Gaurav/Yami.

-No discussions on Gaurav's other show LNMDJ. Chat only about YPNHK.

====================================

::Abeer played by Gaurav::

Abeer, all of 21, aware of his father's values, represents the changing face of modern India. Always keeping everyone happy.

::Leher played by Yami::

Leher, is not going be a bechari, subdued, shy girl. She will be outgoing and bold. She knows her limits and values. She would never do anything that would hurt her father.

::Abeer and Leher::

When Lehar comes to stay in Abeer's neighbourhood in her ancestral house along with her family, he is instantly mesmerized by her beauty. In no time Lehar and Abeer start to play with fire as a love story ensues. The love story of Lehar and Abeer explores prevalent prejudices in modern Indian society where dynamics of separatism have to struggle with unstoppable forces of love and unity.

[Layout Credit: I.Love.Mohit from Savni Heaven]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eksie thumbnail

:: A P P R E C I A T I O N   T H R E A D s::

================================

Love Zone 6: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1409418

Eksie thumbnail

.:.A b e e r / L e h e r  &  G a u r a v / Y a m i  F a n a t i c s.:.

*-Anza- (Anza)
*anonymous
*_Khushi_ (Khushi)
*Suhana Ahmed (Suhana)
*jyoti06 (Jyoti)
*starry.phoenix (Shikha)
*bones88 (Bona)
*Nishu786 (Nishan)
*RonMione4ever (Moumita)
*tanai (Tanya)
*sistu
*amanjanhvi (Janhvi)
*tetuty66
*Eksie (Ekta)
*ashi18 (Ashi)
*kathynadz
*telladdict
*AngelTeen
*Resham
*Mari1986 (Mariam)
*luvarti
*musatfadking
*Sofia_786 (Sofia)
*--nadzy--
*alu5123
*Janulicious
*rajeev4aamna
*Durgavni
*Yamini.Arjun (Yamini)
*XxaTtRaCtloNXx (Soniya)
*hinanaziri (Hina)
*-Zaara- (Zaara)
*kimpan
*-Ragini-
*dancexlovexlive
*QueenAnnie18
*Ramy25 (Amy)
*siddhesh24
*gauravfan
*-Zaara-
*ArmaansGirl
*netizenn123
*Marina.India1
*regularinfo
*bspprt
*shahidlicious
*sam.
*olalalaa (Rajkiran)
*Neeba
*ssroomani (Shobha)
*Dreamygal301 (Ferdous)
*Anvi2009
*sssiham
*10on10 (Tanu)
*naina_18
*kmh25th (Noor)
*wicckked
*arpitmj
*madhu.
*fj08 (Fatima)
*fam26 (Fathima)
*aish_punk
*kkl276(Ruchi)
*PerfectYaRav (Ratna)
*gaurisgaurav (Gauri)
*gauravlover (Kavita)
devilsadvocate (Meera)
sakshi_ypnhk (Sakshi)
daddys_girl (Maryam)
seethalrahul (Rahul)
Simi_PagalLadki (Simi)
AbHer_neha (Neha)

Eksie thumbnail
:: AbHer/YaRav Scenes/Interviews ::

===============================================================
===============================================================

.:.Scenes.:.
**Credit goes to all the uploader**

Contains all scenes, promos, episodes.

.:.Interviews.:.
All in one (Thanks to Tanai)

Eksie thumbnail
Congratulations everyone .... 🤗

First anniversary of YPNHK ... and a new thread .. a new year .. and hopefully loads of new treats and surprises!! !  What a day to start the new thread!!! Feel sooo happy! 😃  
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the new thread eks....

congrats everyone.... what a year it has been ðŸ˜ƒ
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...New thread on 28th Dec...What a coincidence...

Hi all....Congrats on the new thread...
Eksie thumbnail
Hey Fatima ... Neelu 🤗

Its such a strange feeling today ... feel happy that we had and still have YPNHK in our lives .. and sad that we don't have it right now  It would be different ... and given us a bigger HIGH had YPNHK still been on air!!!
Neeba thumbnail
And this is the written update for the first update by Ananya...Feels so good to read an update as its written when the show is still being aired...Read on...

Highlights

1) The show starts on a spiritual note with a saint singing his verses and begging for alms. Abeer's mother gives him some money and seeks his blessings. 

2) Abeer's dadi ( name not mentioned), As in every serial, is constantly nagging and complaining about the servant for his ignorance towards the birds eating grains etc. And she grumbles to her daughter-in-law about the servant and NOT heeding to her..The daughter-in-law, being the daughter in law asks baanke ( the servant) to pay heed to the wishes of her mom-in-law!

3) the entry of Abeer's father, Mr.vajyapee is shown. He, I guess, is an ignorant businessman with lust for money and doesn't listen to his wife. Abeer's mom informs his father about the "rishtey" Abeer has been getting. With this, Mom-in-law interferes again saying that he is a student and is completely devoted to his studies and blesses his son saying that," tera beta tera naam roshan karega!"

4) Mr. vajyapee's employee, Mr.pathak and his wife, with their daughter is shown, Mrs. vajyapee seems to be eying Abeer for her daughter, Deepti. Deepti, seems sensible and asks her mother not to go at his place everyday as she realises that she is not welcomed there. Anyways, she goes there and hands over the dahi bhalle to abeer's mom. abeer's mom reluctantly takes them, thanks her and makes her go away, pretending to be involved in some work.

5) Abeer's entry is shown! (finally, I thought he won't be aired today) Abeer, instead of studying as he should have been, is busy flying kites, asking his sister to give him "kanni" and chats with his friend about his dreamgirl. "abeer vajyapee ko apne takkar ki ladki kabhi mili nahi!" awww.....:)

6) The dhoban and the grandmom's interaction is shown. Garndmother is shown the typical brahman not having her food touched by the shudra. The best part being when dulaari says, " Jab hum aapke kapde dhote hain, to kya wo ashuddh nahi hote?" Abeer is having his breakfast later on, with his mom not serving him the bhalle Mrs. pathak got him. His sister notices it and teases her brother about it. His brother makes a face, some lovey dovey dadi-grandson moments are shown and then he walks out to have a walk..

7) In the end, Mr.vajyapee notices the pictures of the girls which his wife has sneaked in his business file and hands over to Mr. pathak to ask Abeer about them. Mr. pathak introspects about his daughter and puts her daughter's photo back for they were not as rich as the vajyapee's were! Abeer comes with his friends and snatches the photos from Mr.pathak's hand, teases about him and again, dreamy thoughts regarding his dream girl are shown...He loses himself again with the thoughts covering his mind and well, the episode ends.!!

8) The good thing is, there were no commercial breaks in between the show, so, no interruptions and more Gaurav khanna! ðŸ˜Š 

9) The bad thing being, Leher wasn't shown today rather would be shown tomorow, as per the precap! the show had a typical commencement which may have audience lose their interest in the show! And Gaurav was a LI'L overacting today!

10) the dresses and the set was fine! We expect a better dressing sense from the characters and well, see how show turns out to be!

Ananya

Neeba thumbnail
Good Night all...Sweet Abher dreams to all...