Written Updates For 28|12|2010

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
--Written Updates For 28th Dec. 2010--

Tracker Recalls Misha's a.k.a Ramta Jogi's tips given to T..
But Tracker Thinks tat if she goes inside the Jungle n does wat Adivasi Aunty has said than She'll get her dream boy..
Misha in Adivasi costume dashes with Pia n Misha tell's her tat I'm Misha.. Pia asks why r u lyk this..?? Than Misha explains everything.. Than Pia says Watever..
Madhu with her frnds r chit chatting n they Gossips abt Danish..n they gossip abt a girl who was pregnant n her parents got her married overnite..
Madhu thinks tat if this break up news is spread this huge than,Hw will ppl react when Pia's raaz cum's out..!! Madhu says she will never let this come out..
Misha comes near T's tent..n asks her chamchi's what she's doing inside..?? I heard tat some Adivasi aunty came n gave her tips.. Why is she still here..??
Chamchi's reply tat T knw's tat it was u..dressed up in that eeks outfit..
Panchi shouts @Misha for playing that prank..n says becoz of u Tracker went into woods..
Angad face drop's..!!

Chand stops Haseena from Calling Abhay..
He says that he's in trouble surrounded by Wolves..if he fight's with them than..he has to show his reality.. Abhay has to do it all by himself..*sniff*
The gang becomes search team n goes inside the woods to find Tracker..
Angad still confused n asked Misha that the Adivasi woman was really u..??*puppy face* Misha repeats her lines which Adivasi lady had said.... Angad asks again why can't we be more than frnds..??
Misha Wacks him..
Tracker in search of
green leaves n brown bark.. But a out of Blue fog..A Dark Blue hooded Man..enters.. *Spooky- bg score* & grabs Tracker with his muscular fist by her neck..
Kabir shouts Tracker n sees Abhay standing their..he says Yeah sirf college mai hi dude ban sakta hai..!!
We see the Hooded psycho man taking Tracker on his bak..in a rag bag..
Pia hears Trackers voice..n goes in search of her..
The gang finds out that even Pia is missing..
As soon as Abhay heard this..he gets vanished..
& we find him on a tree bark.. Abhay glides down lyk a bat, n the Hooded Man runs sideways..
Pia comes in the picture running from behind.. But when she saw Abhay already their to fight for Tracker.. she hides behind a Tree..
The Hooded Man kept Tracker aside(she's still inside the rag bag)..n removed a swiss - knife from his pocket..
Abhay n Hooded fights..& Abhay wins making him take a run..!!

Madhu tensed n Arnav asked what happened..?? Why r u tensed..?? Madhu replys that ppl r gossiping abt our daughter..n I'm worried abt our Daughters Marriage n future..
Just than Arnav's cell ring's..n it was Sugandh's lawyer.. He tell's that I wanna discusse abt Sugandhji's will..
When Madhu asks who's call it is Arnav said it's from office..& ask lawyer to met him tomorrow in his office....
Coming bak to woods.. We see AbhiYa goes towards Tracker to see whether she's alright..but a sudden strange sound makes them stop n turn..
We see the same eyes which were shown yesterday as a freezing point.. *werewolves eyes multiplying* all around them..
Pia get's scared n hides behind Abhay..
And Abhay turns purple..*Aarrrrggh*ready to kill..!! Pia horrified n luk's @Abhay..*freezed*
precap- Misha asks Piya what happened in woods..
Pia-I saw something very strange..my eyes culdn't believe what they saw..two Men..!!
Abhay-Hallucination..!! Trauma..kahe tai hai issaye..ache howa ki tumnaye 2 logo ko dekha..warna tum kahe thi..ki tumnaye aliens ko dekha..!!

pls avoid from copy pasting.. Mod's pls make this sticky..!!

p.s: guys do watch the episode..it was too good..the SFX were gr8..!!
Edited by NIDIZ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchaims thumbnail
thankyou for the update[:D<]
and runs to watch the epi.
Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Dear😊
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much for quick updates.. god bless
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update, Nidiz I will pm u the nocopy wali thing.

Btw please pm any Gm to make it sticky. ❀️
sanabest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg...gr8 upgr8...love ith
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Thanxx For The Update
thn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a klot
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heyya.. nice update.. thanks.. just one correction.. it is Sukant's lawyer who called to discuss her will.. not Madhu's.. 😊😊
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow scary! Thanx for the ud. Sounds like a must watch!