Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well guys i am sorry i didnt have the time to comment on yesterday's episode i hope you guys missed me.....😳😳😳....hehehehe....anyways about today's episode i liked it although i am hating Badi maa more than Dadaji no offend to anyone but i genuinely feel Dadaji loves Suhana truely he truely cares for her i dont think if Suhana's find out about the plan she will not be angry at Dadaji she would be more hurt because of Badi maa she finds her mother in Badi maa but what Badi maa is doing is not right but today's episode was good i am really loving Suhana she is reacting the way i want her to react in every situation the way she ignored Ishaan and showed him that she is upset with him i just cant wait for tomorrow......but i know Ishaan is quite stupid or he just acts stupid he couldnt even understand his wife the way he was behaving today it really showed that he is fed up of Suhana he is so mean and selfish why cant he see whats disturbing his wife......Suhana was awesome today i am really amazed after so many days we get to see a not an excellent but a good episode......yesterday i loved the way the song was picturised on Suhana i wanted Ragini to sing but thats okay i loved the entire song sequence but i really hate Ishaan i dont think i will be able to forgive him now.....my mother said today that Ishaan is a liar he is acting fake in front of Suhana now my mother can also see she wants Suhana to leave the house she said that if Badi maa Dadaji Ishaan and i dont want to even take the name of the girl if they are hurting Suhana then she should leave the house now i want her to leave the house i mean its enough i cant take it anymore but i cant wait for tomorrow i hope the disco scene will come i just want Sona to leave and i want Suhana to teach Ishaan a lesson........i am sorry its a long post but plzz do comment😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@feats...we did miss u...πŸ˜ƒ

yes todays episode was good...suhana was brilliant...nothing much to say...suhana is showing that she is upset...
i think ishaan will require his research student to make a research and diagnose whats wrong with suhana...😑

i was just thinking...now that suhana is going to give a "perfect gift" for sona...i think the episode on friday might end with that...and with that will end the year...

our new prediction guru sheema di...what say???

poshah thumbnail
i dont think Ishaan is being mean. He simply cant understand Suhaana which can be true, It is not easy to understand ppl. One minute she is laughing, one sad....bechara kaise samjhega..
it truly is a case of trying to understadn Suhana which Ishaan isnt able to..He is trying to decipher it but he isnt..

He doesnt knw why Suhana came back from BM's room, he doesnt know that Suhana is missing his attention. And he will not know unless it is spelled out to him !

I think its truly a case of men are from mars. women from venus
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shwets1502 :

i was just thinking...now that suhana is going to give a "perfect gift" for sona...i think the episode on friday might end with that...and with that will end the year...

Can i suggest for Parting gift ? Mushroom  Lover's Gift Basket / Mushroom wine.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: netri

Shwets1502 :

Can i suggest for Parting gift ? Mushroom  Lover's Gift Basket / Mushroom wine.

if u can get any pictures of ur gift...(or just post ur idea)
post in the party preparations that is going on in the forum..
sona will always remember ur gift...πŸ˜‰
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Shwets I am here baby, my predictions are on target most of the time these days, I know CV,s now the way they know whats going to get bigger TRP.
When Ishaan left on one call from the great Sona, I just felt like saying, " ITNI JALDI TO MUSHARAF BHI AMREECA KAT AGAY NAHI GHUTNAY TAIKTA THA " , he behaved like a TRUE full time JORU KA GHULAAM  but MINUS JORU here. I mean didnt even had the courtesy to say bye to the guest his INLAWS after all, in the bedroom he fell just by hearing that Dad is here and when Sonali called, eik awaz mai Sahab stand up attention  out to report for duty!!!
( sonali from US)
The way Suhana was crying today, whatever sympathy some people would still have for Ishaan is now gone in the Aansoon kay Sialaab mai.
I liked it when Suhana asked Rano,s permision not Badi Maa,s .
Ishaan is such a shweet shweeto when he is with Suhana, aww awww , its Suhana who is stupid, hai naa, other wise Sonali kay saath toh Bada damagh chalta hai Bhai Sahab Ka.
Poshah u are right Ishaan is definetly from MARS and even in MARS from  the last corner of it>

erum_emi thumbnail
hmmmm,now a days im thinking that ishaan is the dumbest character,bcoz even rajni n disha understand that suhana is not liking Ishan-sona relationship thats why she is upset but ishan is jst giving confused expression as he didnt know anything about suhana
Edited by erum_emi - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ venture : 

I liked it when Suhana asked Rano,s permision not Badi Maa,s .   πŸ‘πŸΌ

You r right when i saw the episode i didn't realiz that . thanks for pointing it out. Suddenly she is trying to be  agood bahu. It is n't a good thing. I think she is trying to be a good bahu not becauz she loves Ishan or his family, now she is doing all this becauz she feels if she doesn't do all this Ishan might left  her? My POV. 
        Sanju said she trying to ignore something / trying to run away from something. I think she is not angry at Ishan just disappointed at him. Now she is hurting her self so much. Is it all worth it? I mean can u forgive ur MIL if she pulls something like this with u? I can forgive her but I can't forget easy. 
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
todays episode was really...HEART-TOUCHING.......πŸ‘πŸ‘ the way Suhana ws crying.... awwwwwwww....i toh....literally had tears in my eyes..😭😭😭..really sad 2 c her in such a condition.....bt....one thing tht cnt go unnoticed is....shes sucha fab actress...an actress wid such high CALIBRE.....the way she depicted a variety of emotions in jus one episode.......tht is jus so CREDIBLE n LAUDABLE..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........it ws soo natural....woow..!!!!!!!
one thing thtz upsetting me....is tht y da hell cant ishaan realise wht her wife......HIS OWN SUHANA is exactly goin thru??????!!!??............chalo RATHER BEING COMPLETELY IGNORANT...atleast hes thinking tht sumthing is fishy wid her.....thtz  A PROGRESS...phew!!!!!!..........loved KK,dadaji...scenes toda........lol..........DADAJI is sooooooo cute n funnyyyy.........OMG...loved his expressions when he cme 2 knw dat he hd supposedly eaten cowdung ka piece.....hehehe......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......n also dadajis scenes were superb.......MUMTAZ n CHANGEZ KHAN.......r really meant for each otherπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.......their scenes....take away the ANGUISH n DISAPPOINTMENT tht v get after seeing SUHAANs (or rather i shud seperately say ISHAAN-SUHANA.....since they r so apart frm each other...😭😭😭)  these days......

MESSAGE 2 the DIRECTOR:---plz get our SUHAAN backk........SGP......is really incomplete widout them being together...🀒😭😭
poshah thumbnail
[Poshah u are right Ishaan is definetly from MARS and even in MARS from  the last corner of it>
[/QUOTE]
I would say its not Ishaan at fault here, the mixed signals from Suhana are confusing, bechara samjh nahi paa raha hai kya galat kiya kya sahi :). I empathise with him, men cannot read the untold signals.  He claims he understands suhana and which he does, but in regards to her relation with him he doesnt..and as they say its always easy to comment on something as a by stander, but when you are in the frame, things become difficult, he could always comment on how and why she was behaving in a manner with xyz, but when it comes to suhana's behaviour with him, bechara kuch nahi samjah paa rah ahai..

I am sure we all have had our male friends have same complaints, my brother for one always tells me if you dont spell I cant understand ! (There were few incidents, the midnight scene where ishaan says you wanted to know my opinion on chicken where he could guess Suhana's mindset--but this i attribute to the CVs being confused)

I love your responses Venture..and you are one hard core Suhana fan :)