Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53)

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hiiiz friends ..as u all can see we have completed 150 pages of our veeya heaven πŸ‘πŸ‘
as the thread will now b closed by the mods ....and since  sanayaji is not here m opening a temporary veeya thread for our discussions ..as we all know that no1 among us can do a perfect job like sanayji πŸ˜ƒ..so its better if we wait for her  to return .😊...so i request all the veecha fans to stay away from the thread ...(although i know u wont )πŸ˜† as some1 once remarked some people always have the habit of putting their legs everywere in betweenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ..and it can b clearly seen in the earlier veeya threads madeπŸ˜† ...but mera farz tha so maine keh diya now its upto u people to do whatever u want ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

here r the few latest nandmi videos.....

well this has to b every1's favorite ...πŸ˜ƒ
nandish proposing rashmi πŸ˜³

part 1 
watch from 1:00 till end πŸ˜ƒ
part 2 
watch it from starting πŸ˜ƒ

This is nandmi's performance on shubh arambh 
the stupendous chemistry is clearly seen here πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³

This is nandish birthday celebration ...which is on 25th dec πŸ˜ƒ
rashmi gave a beautiful surprise to him ..and if u wud have observed nandmi hug got more adorable than last year πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
surely  a must watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch from 6:20 to 8:25 

will keep adding ..
and plzzz remind me if i have missed any πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ankit_34 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Ankit..thats so sweet of you..😊...count me in..i have always found veer tapasya a very intresting pairing..unfortunately i am not watcing the show anymore and literally have very less knowledge of what is happening..πŸ˜‰...i am not intrested in veer ichha as i always saw her as vansh's girl..so simply cant relate to this new pairing...secondly i cant bare to watch such evil in the form of tapasya.time and again...the fake pregnancy really did it for me...so i've totally quit!

Needless to say i will keep coming now and then to the forum and its nice to have a thread to chat..😊....so thank you so much!

And afcourse wish you a very happy new year!......

ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

Hey Ankit..thats so sweet of you..😊...count me in..i have always found veer tapasya a very intresting pairing..unfortunately i am not watcing the show anymore and literally have very less knowledge of what is happening..πŸ˜‰...i am not intrested in veer ichha as i always saw her as vansh's girl..so simply cant relate to this new pairing...secondly i cant bare to watch such evil in the form of tapasya.time and again...the fake pregnancy really did it for me...so i've totally quit!

Needless to say i will keep coming now and then to the forum and its nice to have a thread to chat..😊....so thank you so much!

And afcourse wish you a very happy new year!......

hiiiiiiiiz sonia ji u dont need us to tell u to count in ..we always do πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† waise sonia ji even i dont feel like watching the show anymore ..but its only veeya for whom i watch ..i find their confrontation more interesting and happening then the lovey dovey scenes of vee...cha ..and of course we get the romantic scenes in tappu's dream sequence ..πŸ˜ƒ lets hope that preggy turns out to b true later πŸ˜ƒ na dwe get a veeya baby kyunki as far as i think this the only way to install some drama into the show ...and yaa i agree with u i seriosly want tappu to improve πŸ˜ƒ 
and a very happy prosperous and happy new year to u 2 .....as sanayaji always says its lovely to have u in our team πŸ˜ƒ
ankit_34 thumbnail
hiii guys this the link for nandish proposing rashmi which is going to b shown on SBB tommorrow watch it from 7.40 ..credit goes to our very own .....anu ...thanks anu πŸ˜ƒ enjoy πŸ˜ƒ
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

hiii guys this the link for nandish proposing rashmi which is going to b shown on SBB tommorrow watch it from 7.40 ..credit goes to our very own .....anu ...thanks anu πŸ˜ƒ enjoy πŸ˜ƒ

hey u dont need to say thanks...as a Nandmi/ veeya fan it gives me a great pleasure to keep my frenz happy...n dat can b done by updating them to latest news on Nandmi/veeya.πŸ˜ƒ
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

hey u dont need to say thanks...as a Nandmi/ veeya fan it gives me a great pleasure to keep my frenz happy...n dat can b done by updating them to latest news on Nandmi/veeya.πŸ˜ƒ

thats rlly nice of u .....we r for sure counting on u for more ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thats rlly nice of u .....we r for sure counting on u for more ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hii ankit whatz up??😊
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya2904

hii ankit whatz up??😊

hiiz priya ji ..today u r on quite early ...πŸ˜ƒ
well the latest nandmi news is awesome ..they r surely the best ....now just waiting for their marriage ...πŸ˜ƒ waise i think  nandish has to remain extra sweet to rashmi to cover up his acts onscreen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hiiz priya ji ..today u r on quite early ...πŸ˜ƒ

well the latest nandmi news is awesome ..they r surely the best ....now just waiting for their marriage ...πŸ˜ƒ waise i think  nandish has to remain extra sweet to rashmi to cover up his acts onscreen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya he said in a interview dat he feels really sorry when he rudely talks to tappu on screen... and he even says sorry to her.... I m waiting to watch sbb.... but utaran dese days z too boring......
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya2904

ya he said in a interview dat he feels really sorry when he rudely talks to tappu on screen... and he even says sorry to her.... I m waiting to watch sbb.... but utaran dese days z too boring......

yaa its the same tappu peeping vee...cha romancing (well thats the word others r using mujhe aisa bilkul ni laga )πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i need some real veeya confrontation πŸ˜ƒ waise by showing their consummation once again they reminded the viewers that how awesomely the scene was directed and shot..and nothing was done in a hurry as it was in veecha's case  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†