BHPH-27th Dec-Written Update-Singing Competition

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shravan is still talking to that old guy on the road.

Shravan- Your past will be my future.
Old Guy- Ever since this happened to me, I took an oath I will never let this again to anyone else. Just tell who that person is.
Shravan- I will tell you.
Old Guy- Take my card. If you ever need me, I will be there for you. (Shravan takes it and leaves)

~Next morning~

Sanchi is trying to get out of the house and Pratap is talking to Ranbir in a room.

Pratap- Ranbir, it won't be easy for you in the next few days. Shravan has to earn the money in 19 days and these 19 days only, you'll have to create a space for yourself in Sanchi's heart😑😑.
Ranbir- Yes, I will try my best!
Pratap sees Sanchi going out of the house and tells Ranbir to go along. Then Madhura, Nita, and Dadi come out of a room with some bags.
Pratap- Where are you going?
Dadi- We are not going anywhere. This is Ranbir's luggage. He is going to leave now.
Pratap- Nothing of that sort will happen. Do you think I am happy by throwing my own out of the house? There hasn't been a single night I have slept peacefully. When going to office, I especially  pass his garage to catch a glimpse of him. I love him too much that is why I am being too harsh on him. Because I know once he focuses his mind on something, he'll be very successful. But he's married now and I have to keep Sanchi in mind which is why I am doing this. If you can understand my emotions, then I'll be thankful. But I will do what I want to do.

~At a restaurant~
Sanchi is sitting at a table and Ranbir comes there.
Ranbir- Can I join you? I was just passing by and saw you so I thought I'd meet you. Infact, I've been thinking about you since morning.
(Sanchi doesn't reply back and looks uninterested. Shravan sees them both there and thinks that it must be Hitler's idea to send Ranbir along with Sanchi. He decides to do something about him. Shravan sees Musa bhai (old guy from last night) there too. So he goes to him)
Ranbir- You know Sanchi. Everytime I see you, I realize how lucky Shravan is.
Sanchi- You're such a nice person and so successful. You will find many other girls. Then why do you want to marry me?
Ranbir- Because I want to get lucky too.
Sanchi- I am sorry but I am waiting for Shravan here. So please leave.
Ranbir- I will go but answer one question of mine.

(Shravan goes to Musa Bhai)
Bhai- Lover boy, here?
Shravan- Just came by. What are you doing here?
Bhai- This is my cafe.
Shravan- You remember your promise, right?
Bhai- That I'd help you with your love story? Absolutely. Tell me what's up?
Shravan- Look there! That's my wife. And with him is my enemy.
Bhai- Just wait and watch what I do.

Sanchi- I don't want to answer any question.
Ranbir- Don't want to or are you scared? Because your heart knows you'll choose me.😑😑
(A waiter comes by and gives Ranbir a bill. He gets confused and opens the flap)
Ranbir- Rs. 50,000/-?
A bodyguard comes by- Once its been written, you'll have to pay for it.
Ranbir- Call your manager.
A couple more bodyguards come - Are you paying the bill or not?
Ranbir takes out his wallet but the bodyguard snatches it and says its his.
Ranbir-He's taken my wallet.
Bodyguard- You'll have to talk to boss now. (They take him to Musa bhai who shows him a knife.)
Musa- Everyone knows me as Musa. You'll have to pay the bill. I would have made you wash the dishes but seeing your face, I can tell you don't even know how to do that. There's only one way left. You'll have to compete with my band.
(Ranbir gets on the stage and takes a mic. Shravan comes there too and grabs another. Music starts and they both start competing each other by singing and dancing. They both try to play tricks with each other but at the end, Sanchi mixes sindoor in Ranbir's drinks and he's unable to sing further. Shravan and Sanchi leave. Ranbir beats up every bodyguard and Musa)
Ranbir (to Musa): Shravan forgot to tell you that I am black belt in Karate. (and leaves)

~on the road~
Sanchi- today sindoor showed its miracles.
Shravan- That's why I never let my wife away from me. You're the solution to every problem. You know, that Don in the cafe is my friend now. I can ask him for money anytime.
Sanchi- You won't do that. I don't need borrowed happiness
Shravan takes out the bike race poster and says - Definitely not. I will earn my own money.
Sanchi- That's more like it. Now I want to eat ice cream.
Shravan- Now?
Sanchi- Yeah! (They see an ice-cream stall and go there but since there is no one around, they both imagine they are having ice-cream. Just then Pratap comes there in his car)

the end!

Edited by akhl - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update ! i was waiting all day for it πŸ˜ƒ