Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My favourite is Ragini and I want her to win!! However, I am definite that Sushant will win this season!! Hes a great dancer, hes got three 30's already in just a few weeks and there are lots of people who are voting for him!! I know that Sushant is a fantastic and very graceful dancer, he always works extremely hard and puts all his effort into his performances but I think its a bit unfair if he wins!! A lot of JDJ participants have never danced before and its something they are trying for the first time but Sushant has danced before in Zara Nachke Dikha. Hes got experience whereas most other contestants dont.
HardCore22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want Sushant to win and I'm pretty sure he will because he is doing very good so far.
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha_siddhi209

My favourite is Ragini and I want her to win!! However, I am definite that Sushant will win this season!! Hes a great dancer, hes got three 30's already in just a few weeks and there are lots of people who are voting for him!! I know that Sushant is a fantastic and very graceful dancer, he always works extremely hard and puts all his effort into his performances but I think its a bit unfair if he wins!! A lot of JDJ participants have never danced before and its something they are trying for the first time but Sushant has danced before in Zara Nachke Dikha. Hes got experience whereas most other contestants dont.

ragini has danced at awards shows and has good knowlege of music
sushants team didnt win 😳 
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I think most likely Sushant but Iam also rooting for Yana and Ragini :)

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
even though i would love to see ragini win.... but i gotta say that it will be a tough call between yana and shushant :(
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shivani003

I think most likely Sushant but Iam also rooting for Yana and Ragini:)

ragini is better dancer dn yana.
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

ragini has danced at awards shows and has good knowlege of music
sushants team didnt win 😳 

Yeah I get where your coming from but I mean to say that Zara Nachke Dikha was a dance show. You learn more actual dance from a dance show than performing at award shows. Anyways Sushant is a fantastic dancer and even though I want Ragini to win, I'm very sure Sushant will win and if not then he will definitely be in the finals.

BTW, Sushant's locking and popping dance today was mindblowing!! He rocked it.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My heart wants Ragini to win really badly, but my mind is saying, between Sushant, Salmaan and Ankita,s fans  Raginians are way behind in voting!!!! so realistically everything is pointing towards Sushant and Salman and if not Salman then Ankita. i am ready to take the big blow and after that no JDJ4 for me as I only watch Ragini.
tvserial245 thumbnail
RAGINI RAGINI RAGINI ALL THE WAY!!!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

ragini is better dancer dn yana.

Yea I agree. But I like both. Ragini has bright chances of winning but voting wise she seems a little shaky
Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago