Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Gc as MSk confessing love in precap...goosebumps yaar..kya aawaz se bola yaar..yeh banda Ek din hamari Jaan le jayenga😳

Edited by maaneetian - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜†dont ask how much i missed you guys .. its been horrid .. aaj kee baad, holidays will happen inside India,and i am carrying my data card with meπŸ˜†...

Originally posted by: --Revv--

my god... nihu..enjoy ur vacation πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
but glad to see ur as miserable as we are 😈😈😈

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavZ

Oye Pari - v vil catch da episod in Jannath.....πŸ˜‰
currnt inmates of Jannath frm da phamily :
Shivu..
Viju...
Lavu....
nybody elz???

u forgot ur own di.jaha tum ho..wahi mein ...😳😳
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i am here love ... just tired ...!! but today, i am in thee room, relaxing ... and gueess wad i am doing from South Africa, while on a holiday? catching up on episodes and talking to you guys ....

Nihuuuu - - - πŸ€—agar GHSP hum sab ki aadath hai tho Idiot thread aur yeh dosthi hai zaroorath...very diff to stay away.....πŸ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Ani and Arjun symbolism

ani will be left shocked when she knows that he is scheming to ruin her family...and it will be hidden from her...but will be out like confetti unexpected....will leave her shocked

Arjun hiding from Ani.......meaning his hidden plan....that she is unaware of.....Ani not walkin to far into the room means....she won't fall deeply into his trap....and before he makes a move....like the confetti....or he even make a move.....she will shocked to see his tru face.....

Waah waah....100,00 cloud mein hote hue bhi tumne yeh likha too good yaar.....I dont think i will be able to write anything
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rickks

Aaja meri Gaadi mein bait ja....
Aaja meri Gaadi mein bait ja...

saath chalnege...singing" Hum Saath Saath hai" as BG

oye.....yeh to nahin the dialogs....

u were supposed to bhet ja in my cloud not gaadiπŸ˜†
-honeydew- thumbnail
and finally hee says the words huh .. nice !!! damn! damn!! i wish i could watch it on my own tv .. damn ya

Originally posted by: maaneetian

Gc as MSk confessing love in precap...goosebumps yaar..kya aawaz se bola yaar..yeh banda Ek din hamari Jaan le jayenga😳

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Revv--

u forgot ur own di.jaha tum ho..wahi mein ...😳😳

hum aur aap alag nahi hai naa Di.....y shd i count u??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedi noe ur der wid me alwaz...EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰
Nihu - i am waitin to c u too......ab jaldi se aajao....πŸ€—imtihaa ho gayi intezaar ki......😭ven r u cumin 29th or 30th?πŸ˜•
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

just finished watching the epii .. and i am finding this a lil freaky now ... throo out my journey here i have been listening to shukran allah, and i was like, wish they had played it on maaneet ... yeeh lo kaise jaata hai yaar .. i think and this happens ..
and that snow waala scene .. damn damn damn!! thre is a similar scene in a song that leads to my fav telugu song ...
it was a treat to watch todays epi 
and yay i like arjun and annie's new tune !!
hail raju singh !!

Two days back i got a Request to make a VM on this Song...using the rose flower falling seq and the Tere Mast Mast etc......I was playing this song all the while in my head too thinking kaunsi lyric pe kya hona chahiye....

Little did i know ki aaj yeh Song Dekhne ko milega....It was not freaking....It was
awfully freaking
-honeydew- thumbnail
btw ....

ab toh aadat hai mujhko aiise jeene main ...
hey hey hey hey !!

Originally posted by: LavZ

Nihuuuu - - - πŸ€—agar GHSP hum sab ki aadath hai tho Idiot thread aur yeh dosthi hai zaroorath...very diff to stay away.....πŸ˜‰