plz continue sending mails to zeetv

ranbirlover1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i just saw it in MSN

20/12/2010

Zee TV's 'Choti Bahu' to return with new storyline

Zee TV's popular show 'Choti Bahu', which ended in September, is set to make a comeback in the new year with a fresh storyline, but with the same lead actors Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dilak.

Zee TV's 'Choti Bahu' to return with new storyline

The show, a tale of a couple, Dev and Radhika, torn apart by adverse circumstances, is returning on public demand.

"We are overwhelmed by the response we've received from the viewers on 'Choti Bahu'. Since the time the show went off air, we have been flooded with calls, SMS's and mails to revive the magic of Dev and Radhika," Deeya Singh, the show's producer said in a press statement.

"Infact, we even got innumerable hate mails from India and abroad when the show ended. We had no idea that Dev and Radhika as characters would become so popular and masses would love them so much," she added.

The actors too are looking forward to the new season.

"I could not believe when Zee TV said they wanted to make 'Choti Bahu' again and cast me and Rubina once again as Dev and Radhika. There are very few shows which get a second chance and I'm glad that our show is one of them. It is all the more challenging as it's a new story," said Avinash.

Rubina shares the same sentiment and said: "It is a complete new show with an entirely new packaging. The only resemblance is that Avinash and I play Dev and Radhika again, but in a totally different 'avatar'. We hope that the audience loves it equally."

Source: IANS

plz keep sending mails to zee.
plz sign the petition.we need more sig.use all ur email ides,ur familiy ...friends ...relatives id.....& sign sign  sign...pcst the petition everywhere...ur friends fb wall,zeetv fb wall,kb fb wall,sbs wall,fan pages,other forums...so that more n more ppl sign the petition.
Edited by ranbirlover1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Ranbirlover1, dear : Thanks for the article. I'll like to do it in any way possible.
norani thumbnail
@Ranbirlover1, dear : i have posted to Zee wall. Can our friends here posted as well. There's a lot of posting for Sharad K***** and Supriya K***** there and their ipetition signatures for their comeback amounts more than 50,000.
ramas thumbnail
Norani  Please post the link where every can post on zee wall here. Edited by ramas - 13 years ago
norani thumbnail
@Raksha, dearest : I just posted my comments on Zee TV wall. If it is not wrong for me to mention it here, the link is http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=159176650795249&set=o.149317241772178&ref=notif&notif_t=like#!/pages/ZEE-TV/134356286000
Neil-fan thumbnail
@Norani good effort writing on wall, but people are only spamming there hour after hour, I have never seen zee post anything on their wall ever. I would go with Ranbir's suggestion and send feedback to zee tv via emails, that is the best way.😃
norani thumbnail
@Kalabhi. dear : I too have send e-mail about a week ago but no response and i posted on ***keyword-removed***  link about bringing back KB.  Not many send their comments on ***keyword-removed*** link. Edited by norani - 13 years ago
ramas thumbnail
I did post my request on zee can u all do the same. we need to do repeatedly.
norani thumbnail
@Raksha, dearest : Please also post comments on this link http://www.t*llyd***.com/forum_view.php?forum_id=171
Neil-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: norani

@Kalabhi. dear : I too have send e-mail about a week ago but no response and i posted on ***keyword-removed***  link about bringing back KB.  Not many send their comments on ***keyword-removed*** link.

Norani I would not expect a response from ZEE TV ever,  you are very lucky that the Malaysian Zee responded to you. But I can guarantee that they are definitely reading feedback mails and the more we send out the better are the chances we have of getting a sequel to KB. They will just have to be overwhelmed with our requests.
As far as responding on Teledost goes maybe u need to start sending out personal pms to the fans of KB show. It is not easy but you know no pain no gain. There are only a handful of people who visit KB forum now but that doesnt mean they have left the forum altogether they maybe watching other shows.
A wake up call with a PM should help you gather more comments on teledost link. Dont forget to send a copy of the link since people are generally lazy or dont have the time or inclination to go and look for the link. Good Luck  Norani, maybe someone can help you with this task of yours.