Article.....AJ extnd till mid next year!!

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Another article in Hindustan Times........God dont know what these people are up to 😡

Rumours are that Zee TV is upset😡 with Imagine and Rajput, and hence has decided to extend the show by a few months. Sukesh Motwani, head of fiction programming, Zee TV,says, "AgleJanam (produced by Swastik Pictures) is a prime property and has done well in two different slots. It would be so petty of us to shut a show or extend it just to make life miserable for the leading lady and another channel. Ratan hasn't formally shared any details of her new show with us. She'll shoot for as long as we need her.There's no bad blood between Imagine, us and Ratan,"hestates.

Oh really Mr. ZEE Strat Planner? So he thinks that he hasnt done anything petty before? I guess shutting a far better show Choti Bahu, which was a slot leader in 7.30, just because of some other forces, isnt petty? 😡

Above that, first you're releasing articles in the paper regarding CB2, and now you're bringing out articles about AJ......extension, isnt that again a petty thing to do??🤢

Aj........has done well in 7.30 slot?? Please Mr. Strat Planner come out of your own world and face the reality!!👎🏼

It's said that the shooting was expected to start late January or early February, depending on when the leading daily wrapped up,so that the bride could dedicate ample time forthe shoot. But now, sincethe show doesn't go off air till mid next year,the matchmaking show may have to wait longer. 😭 😭

Now Whats this supposed to mean.........?? 😡 😭 Why is a show that is giving far lesser TRP than CB is considered fit to survive in that slot? And a show like CB, a trend setter, is given such pathetic treatment?? 😭 

Please my request.........Lets start sending the hate mails in huge numbers. These people are playing with the emotions of us viewers as always!!! 
Edited by sia_lovely - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail

Another article from TOI.......

NOW WHAT? Ratan Rajput
Ratan Rajput is in trouble, we hear. After Rakhi Sawant and Rahul Mahajan, Ratan's set for a swayamwar on TV, but there's buzz that the makers of her serial, Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, are miffed and so is the channel on which it is aired. 

That's because the serial is very much on air and Ratan has gone ahead and signed up for the marriage-based reality show. Basically, Ratan assumed Agle Janam would go off air by January because there were talks of the serial shutting down. But now the show is probably getting an extension and the petite Ratan is in a soup. So, will she be able to do her shaadi show? Or will her dream to find her dream-man on TV not materialise? Let's wait and watch. 

Lets start sending the mails again............ 😡
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sia thanks for sharing.Whats all this going on we have to NOW carry on with our protest and demand for CB2 but also will have to see which time slot it will come.SOMETHING WHICH HAS COME ON ZEE WEBSITE NOW WE DONT KNOW WHETHER ITS TRUE OR NOT😡😡😡
😡Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This gentleman is evrytime making us believe that he is poor in maths (almost all subjects)... i have started sendng hate mails and vl continue... ek hi baat har underperforming shows k liye kehta hai... seriously smack him up...
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

siA thank you for the information, we are ready to send hate mails. i really want to know which address to send  or do we send to the earlier Email address.

sia_lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Sia thanks for sharing.Whats all this going on we have to NOW carry on with our protest and demand for CB2 but also will have to see which time slot it will come.SOMETHING WHICH HAS COME ON ZEE WEBSITE NOW WE DONT KNOW WHETHER ITS TRUE OR NOT😡😡😡
😡

I agree. They have splashed the news of CB2 everywhere...........including their own website!!!! And they cannot even think of backing off!!!😡 After an almost official confirmation in ZEE's own website.........backing off will bring disaster to the channel (already its in dustbin) 

We have to get ready for another round of mailers so that........these FOOLS cannot take us for a ride!!!!!!!!

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ZEE channel at its very best for being in lime-light for all the wrong reasons.👏👏👏

1)  They are being peevish and petulant in continuing a show with such poor TRPs just to see that Ratan's swayamvar is put on hold.  A clear double standard when TRPS and viewers fatigue dont matter and dump them with that show which  the audience is not interested in seeing.  What happens if their TRPS further drop, will they apply reverse logic and start reading different numbers.😡

2))  What happens to Avinash and Rubina's jobs?  Now if there is no news about CB2, what is the point in asking them to wait and keeping them in abeyance? what happens to their future?😲😔

3)  Personally I dont even know if I can enjoy CB new season if at all it comes,  after so much of silly and cheap politics.  For being a loyal fan of Avinash and Rubina, I really wish well for them and not be puppets in the hands of some indecisive and vindictive higher-ups.😔

4)  If the channel and the PH find a person not upto the mark, they do send them away and if an actor feels that the show is not going in the right direction and it may be detrimental to his/her career cannot she/he choose to go out?  How can the channel make statements like Ratan will stay till the channel needs her to stay for the show, then why did the channel have replacement of leads for their show---they should have continued ---not only that the replaced actor does not get to know directly but usually from a third source--then how can the channel expect the actors and actresses to be professional while they end up doing exactly the opposite?😡

5)  ZEE channel is now expecting a challenge from imagine and hence is trying to put a spoke in their wheel.  Pretty negative and are very likely to go further down.
sia_lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Madhu-

This gentleman is evrytime making us believe that he is poor in maths (almost all subjects)... i have started sendng hate mails and vl continue... ek hi baat har underperforming shows k liye kehta hai... seriously smack him up...

I know........eveytime he opens his mouth he will only rant something highly about the badly performing shows!! First KB was a super duper hit and now AJ is a very potent show in the channel that has worked magically in both the slots🤣 (in 9.30 yes, it did used to work earlier! But 7.30? No ways!!) The guy would have flunked in Maths miserably.....hope to get hold of his teacher and get him some good smacks......shayad akal wapas aajaaye!!  

At present, yes we all need to send mails and flood their inbox's again!!! 😳 These bunch of LIARS and FOOLS need to be taught a lesson!!!!!!!

sia_lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusha34

siA thank you for the information, we are ready to send hate mails. i really want to know which address to send  or do we send to the earlier Email address.

Now the Hate mails has to go on full force!!!! They are now taking us for a whole merry go round ride it seems. 😡 

Yes, i think we have to send the mails in the previous addresses itself (there were many prominent email ids) 
sia_lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

ZEE channel at its very best for being in lime-light for all the wrong reasons.👏👏👏

1)  They are being peevish and petulant in continuing a show with such poor TRPs just to see that Ratan's swayamvar is put on hold.  A clear double standard when TRPS and viewers fatigue dont matter and dump them with that show which  the audience is not interested in seeing.  What happens if their TRPS further drop, will they apply reverse logic and start reading different numbers.😡

Exactly and they are saying that they arent so petty to stoop so low!! The channel's just that......Mr. Motwani!😡 How cheap of them to use such tactics. First they stopped their actors from attending the Telly Awards in rival channel, fearing they would loose out on TRP's and now they are just holding on to a show, with pathetic ratings so that the reality show is stuck up!!!???? And i read a recent article wherein Tony singh had said that the reason for CB to be shut was high competition from rivals! If thats the case then how come AJ is maintaining the competition with SGP (1.5 v/s 4.9??) 

2))  What happens to Avinash and Rubina's jobs?  Now if there is no news about CB2, what is the point in asking them to wait and keeping them in abeyance? what happens to their future?😲😔

I agree. Are they taking the actors as fools?

3)  Personally I dont even know if I can enjoy CB new season if at all it comes,  after so much of silly and cheap politics.  For being a loyal fan of Avinash and Rubina, I really wish well for them and not be puppets in the hands of some indecisive and vindictive higher-ups.😔

These are what they are!! 

4)  If the channel and the PH find a person not upto the mark, they do send them away and if an actor feels that the show is not going in the right direction and it may be detrimental to his/her career cannot she/he choose to go out?  How can the channel make statements like Ratan will stay till the channel needs her to stay for the show, then why did the channel have replacement of leads for their show---they should have continued ---not only that the replaced actor does not get to know directly but usually from a third source--then how can the channel expect the actors and actresses to be professional while they end up doing exactly the opposite?😡

How disgusting of them!! They can pingpong and give out contradictory statements everyday in the press.......clearly showing how nonprofessional are, but the actor cannot fend a way for himself!!

Its like they are ruling entirely over the actor's choices!! They can throw away an actor if the performance isnt good (not the actor's, the show's)......disregard a show with good TRP's under some political ploy? And when they want to they will rule the actors forcing them to stick on??

What i am wondering is why this sudden surge of articles regarding AJ extension after CB2's? And one more thing......if the actress wasnt confirmed about AJ's fate, i am sure she wouldnt be such an idiot to go ahead and sign another reality show to get stuck up like this. Why's ZEE playing with all its shows and actor's lives? Not just Avi Ruby........even Ratan? Everyone's getting miffed up largely!!

5)  ZEE channel is now expecting a challenge from imagine and hence is trying to put a spoke in their wheel.  Pretty negative and are very likely to go further down.

True enough. With Zee sliding down to 4th position it wouldnt take long for Imagine channel to come up🤣 So ZEE's trying to sabotage the show now😡

Edited by sia_lovely - 13 years ago