About top five singers in this years show

Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

These are my honest  personal views for the top five singers in this years Saregamapa.

You may agree or or may not agree and you can also put forward your views without bashing.

Kamal Khan- Although he  has won the show but he has to work too hard to make a permanent place  for himself in Bollywood. He came to Saregamapa after winning a Punjabi reality show and he sang the most number  of songs in that language and also sufi songs. He has to come out of that and improve his diction which has a  punabi tilt. He has got the recognition needed for a singer from Saregamapa stage and now he has to make the most of it.

I hope he does not get himself blown away by the fame and the money he will get after winning this show and tries to improve himself and become more perfect.

Abhilasha - She came second and sings in sur and has a nice voice and has also overcome the breathing problem she had in first part of the show but I don't know why she cannot sing songs with feel.

You can always see that when a established singer sings the expression on their face changes with the lyrics of the song. Face becomes sad for sad lyrics and happy for happy lyrics and I never see any change in Abhilasha's face while singing. I hope she will work hard and improve herself and she is already a recognised face in India and this was her third reality show.

Bisakh- He improved as a performer in the last part of the show but still has lot of things to take care of. Firstly has lot of diction problems and he has to work hard on that otherwise it will be very hard for him to make a place in bollywood.

Sugandha Mishra- For me she was the most talented singer in the show and should have been in the finals in place of Bisakh but it was her hard luck that she was in VS Gharana.

Everything in her singing is perfect  she just have to get out of her habit of trying to reach the original voice in the song she is singing and just sing in her own voice.

She is multitalented so we will surely see her on TV for a long time to come in different roles which may be as a stand up comedian or also she may come as  anchor of some show.

Ranjeet Rajwada- He is a young singer and still has a long time in his life to learn and make a place for himself in the music industry. His voice is at a stage of changing and he has mastered the art of Ghazal singing but the question is how many takers are there for Ghazals in present era.

Even established singers finds it hard to get sponsors for albums so it will be very hard for Ranjeet to survive unless he begins to sing more type of songs and makes himself a more diversified singer.

He is a trained singer and I feel he has age on his side and if he works hard he can come up with surprises in future.

I wish all of them Good Luck and a bright future and I hope they will keep their feet on ground and work hard for success in this cut throat competitive bollywood music industry.
Edited by Anamika21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indradhanush thumbnail
Technically Sugandha was the most accomplished singer in this lot but she lacked feel at times, Snit a had a fresh charm & innocence associated with her singing. She does have problems but there is some thing in her which pulls us on.

This is like Mukesh sahab..if his voice is morphed over (even a ) thief , he would sound innocent..!

Abhilasha is quite OK, she still has the breathing problem But

(a) Now a days you don't have songs needing classical prowess & herculian control over voice

(b) software is being used increasingly, most of the songs (like Rahman does) are recorded in piece meal technology where several editing & over laying is done prior to release, in now a days the most important part of recording is after the singing is over..!

Ranjit is a breath of fresh air but needs to fine tune & control his sur & other facets.

About kamal I agree with the observation. But he sounds lovely in high pitch.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kamal wont get himself blown away by the money and fame because he comes from a very simple family and hrs a down to earth person =)
As Shekhar said, music directors are already lined up to have him sing in movies. Good luck to him! :D
And Ranjeet will definitely make it big in the ghazal industry. Whoever else tries to come back into the ghazal industry, there will be a threat. Good luck to Ranjeet :D
As VS have both said about Abhilasha, if she works her way up, she can be at the level of Sunidhi and Shreya. Hope that'll happen very soon!
Bishakh could ultimately replace Kunal Ganjawala. Don't know why but I think he can 😆
As for Suganddha, I could see her doing some playback with VS but otherwise she might get sucked into the comedy world which I hope doesn't happen.

Good luck to all 5! :D 👍🏼
Anamika21 thumbnail
Copy paste ka zamana hai. This topic has been copied and pasted here:😊

Just type show thread after .com and rest will be as it is as the original link is not accepted here.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anamika21

Copy paste ka zamana hai. This topic has been copied and pasted here:😊

Just type show thread after .com and rest will be as it is as the original link is not accepted here.

Yeah, that's why when I used to write updates for another forum they told me to write how this is all copyrighted info by india-forums, etc. There was a whole statement I used to write. 😆

I enjoyed reading your insight and predictions about the contestants, but it's too soon to predict I think. The industry and technology are increasing/changing so rapidly, so this will also effect their futures. Only time will tell what will really happen, and I just wish all of them all the best! 😃
Anamika21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Yeah, that's why when I used to write updates for another forum they told me to write how this is all copyrighted info by india-forums, etc. There was a whole statement I used to write. 😆

I enjoyed reading your insight and predictions about the contestants, but it's too soon to predict I think. The industry and technology are increasing/changing so rapidly, so this will also effect their futures. Only time will tell what will really happen, and I just wish all of them all the best! 😃

Varsha it was easy for me to write about the contestants since I am not a fan of anyone this season.

Fan hone se negative likhne se Dil main dard-e-disco hota hai.😊
Anamika21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indradhanush

Technically Sugandha was the most accomplished singer in this lot but she lacked feel at times, Snit a had a fresh charm & innocence associated with her singing. She does have problems but there is some thing in her which pulls us on.

This is like Mukesh sahab..if his voice is morphed over (even a ) thief , he would sound innocent..!

Abhilasha is quite OK, she still has the breathing problem But

(a) Now a days you don't have songs needing classical prowess & herculian control over voice

(b) software is being used increasingly, most of the songs (like Rahman does) are recorded in piece meal technology where several editing & over laying is done prior to release, in now a days the most important part of recording is after the singing is over..!

Ranjit is a breath of fresh air but needs to fine tune & control his sur & other facets.

About kamal I agree with the observation. But he sounds lovely in high pitch.

ID ji kaise ho beech beech main heavy duty bomb girate ho.😊
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anamika21

Varsha it was easy for me to write about the contestants since I am not a fan of anyone this season.

Fan hone se negative likhne se Dil main dard-e-disco hota hai.😊

i agree with that! 😆 we don't like to talk bad about people we like or are fans of 😊