Live shoot:MORE unseen things I recollect (NEW)

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ok, so now i'm sure that "some" who were thinking i was lying about some things i saw have seen today's aakhri salaam and veena's black-diamond saree, rani's blue dress, the bday cake and the "self-obsession" ilzaam are satisfied now...

just in case, i missed to say a few unseen things here they go..

AAPKA FARMAAN

-dolly got hurt in stomach in the kitchen when she was blindfolded during the task with veena and veena never bothered about it or asked her etc. (said this in aakhri salaam in video shown to veena about what happened in house after veena left)

-while veena was leaving, dolly told veena "thanks for being jhoothi" because veena told salman that during the unclean-stove fight dolly provocated veena by telling her "tere toh teen teen mard hai pakistan mein etc." and veena immediately denied saying any such thing to dollyji

-they didn't show veena calling bb "biased" etc and saying she has lots of tehzeeb etc..she was basically very upset and rude in her tone because she hadn't eaten a thing since 3 days because of BB scolding her for the shoes incident

AAKHRI SALAAM

-they only showed 20 mins of rani/vidya whereas they actually chatted 2 hours

-vidya was flirting a lot with salman and trying to show too much desperation to get a role in his movie

-rani sang the "dilli" song from jessica and said the "thodi si kameeni thodi si mufat line" suited to dolly....and also to salman lol

-veena was smiling only when the camera was on, and would keep a straight face and go to the side and sit on a plastic chair as soon as there would be a break and not even talk to salman or anyone else...and salman would take a puff and humm a song....i was literally in shock and now that really makes me wonder if everyone is just faking it on the show..

-veena got angry on the audience during the self-obsession ilzaam when she started crying after saying she has many mirrors in the house...she said "is it funny?"

-veena said shes just 26 and she wants to marry in india only

-the guy who went as sameer for "bigg bhadaas" is from the BB team only and was sitting right in front of me

-note in all epis salman makes the contestant wear the being human watch but in this epi he told veena to wear it herself

for all those who were keen to know who gets the most votes, the name starts with "S"...i will only say that for now :)

finally, i want to say, i have nothing against veena OR sameer or anyone else and hope that nobody else should too, and believe that everything that happens inside there is purely circumstancial and we shouldn't judge people by seeing very little...because there is a lot we don't see and don't know about people..nobody is a saint and nobody is evil..they're just human beings

MORE INFO ON LIVE SHOOT in these threads:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571682

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571716

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571236

Edited by cl0wn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkPassenger thumbnail
dude you said salman was drinking diet coke? did you see anyone put some rum or bourbon or some spirit in it??
cl0wn thumbnail

Originally posted by: DarkPassenger

dude you said salman was drinking diet coke? did you see anyone put some rum or bourbon or some spirit in it??

its possible but i don't think he'd drink alcohol during the shoot...was only smoking

but yes, before the shoot, he drinks and sleeps in his vanity van for hours
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cl0wn

its possible but i don't think he'd drink alcohol during the shoot...was only smoking

but yes, before the shoot, he drinks and sleeps in his vanity van for hours

how was audience response to veena,any one commenting on her antics? also tell us the one more thing that the "s" getting most votes is male or femaleπŸ˜†Edited by wicked gal - 13 years ago
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So  Shweta or Samir is getting the maximum number of votes. My guess is Samir.
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankyou😊 it was interesting to read.

-veena got angry on the audience during the self-obsession ilzaam when she started crying after saying she has many mirrors in the house...she said "is it funny?"

This is funny.. 🀣.. BB should have shown this bit..🀣
cl0wn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

This is funny.. 🀣.. BB should have shown this bit..🀣

yaaa...audience started laughing when she started crying...she was like IS IT FUNNY??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

yaaa...audience started laughing when she started crying...she was like IS IT FUNNY??? πŸ˜† 

you guys should have yelled out "hell yea, its funny"..🀣
she claims to be 26?.. if she really is, it's not very good.. she's ageing terribly, she looks like someone in her mid-30s