Humility showcased in SRGMP Finale

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't mean to start any controversy, but I found Vishal Shekhar to accept the victory with such humility. No screaming or showing off. I also loved the way they encouraged Abhilasha and Bishak as hard working and talented singers.

I hope that all the future mentors will show such humility when they are being declared a winner gharana.

Edited by Awww - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surmai_shaam thumbnail
The mentors in most part were very supportive of each other's contestants. Vishal Shekhar has always been more supportive of other singers. 👏👏👏 They are breath of fresh air considering what we saw in the past,
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think that I have observed it for the first time in any reality show that all the mentors and even winner Kamal was very humble. Kamal acknowledged that everybody deserved the award and he shared his joy with all the contestants. Hats off to all the mentors and contestants for exibiting such a sportsman spirit.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's what's so great about them =)
That's why they're my favorite
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope to see the duo in next season. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My DVR stop recording b4 winner was declared  😭   I will try catching repeat later...

But I found everyone to be humble, nice, kind and with humility..

Bit more organized than some of the previous ones...
raatkarahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Both Kamal and his mentors VS are genuinely so humble and polite - every one should learn from them - congrats to Kamal Khan 👏👏👏
AkhMastani thumbnail
Great to see a victory won with such a down to eath spirit!
I'm sure if Abhilasha or Bisakh had won their mentors would've shown the same humility and polite nature.
Edited by AkhMastani - 13 years ago