* Dil to Bachaa hai ji ! *

..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

No I Haven't turned into a baby ! :P  It's obvious I'm talking about the new arrival in the gangully family ....... about how one cuteeeee little baby is shown to be the cause  of a riot in the Gangully household  ðŸ˜³   This whole Baby track has made me loose patience with this show ...... I'm sure others feel the same way  too! 

WHY because Robbie is just 19 for crying out loud  ..... seriously OH- EM - GEE  he's still a bachaa!  and NO i don't just mean his age ...... i mean he's still a kid at heart !  He's one person who can show maturity beyond his years and at the same time act kiddish around
people like his dada, Taani  and his loved ones 😳 
That's the most endearing thing about him! He is a very cuteeee bachaa at heart <3

This track has ruined the innocence the character once had ... it has ruined the bond that Taani   and Anuraag had !  Out of all the ways they could have taken this track ( Jab pyar kisi se hota hai , Hey Baby etc ) THIS is what we're being shown ??

Have these Creatives with their OH SO apparent love of Melodrama forgot that the friendship that Anu and Taani shared was why people started watching the show in the first place ! The fact that Anu and Taani have always been like two halves of one book! They understood each other like no one could have .

I've lost count of how many times Anu has blasted at others because he ' trusted ' Taani!
she was his ' Sachi ' his 'Apni ' ... and it really makes sense that he wouldn't trust her right ?
And  with the Sepration of Mauli and Robbie  they WILL loose that section of their fans too!

While Anu and Robbie both to some extent are a ' bachaa' at heart  ...  as an audiance we are  NOT!

Edited by chandnixxx - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshadAnupriya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Chandni i agree with you, bahut hua i mean it's such a stupid track jiski koi hadh nahi!
They broke up Mali and Robbie and then TaaNu who were the leads of the show ! like you said their beautiful realitionship is why alot of fans wach Tere liye! why Ekta is so adament to repeat same tracks in all her shows is a mystry to me!

i am really irritaed with these cv's ðŸ˜¡

Edited by HarshadAnupriya - 13 years ago