Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-wild- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mansibharti

hey guys , good news i have written the beginning .. dont panic rest is in tit bits have to join them and write the rest .. if it gets to some sizable length i might post it for you ,not today though but may be on Sunday...😳

and 50 pages !! without an update i am sooo dead guys πŸ€’πŸ˜†.. 

waise thank you all really and nidha thank you too i see this time you remembered my favorites πŸ˜†

hey di u no problem  can take ur time but plz update the part and pm metoooo
love u
salina
 congractulation for the 50pages
Edited by salinashah - 13 years ago
m-g19 thumbnail
hhmm woow atlast sm good news,so sunday it iz han,wl waitng😍😍😍
shonadesire thumbnail

hey guys , good news i have written the beginning .. dont panic rest is in tit bits have to join them and write the rest .. if it gets to some sizable length i might post it for you ,not today though but may be on Sunday...😳

waise thank you all really and nidha thank you too i see this time you remembered my favorites πŸ˜†

hey diiiii
thats really a awesome news diiiiii😊
thanks for information diiiiiiiii😊
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww waiting for sunday😊
MaNaLoVeKaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for sunday

thx di for the note

tc...........................................

Manali😊
divi1oct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey mansi,

Thanx, finally u r gonna give something to read out 
after sooooooooooo long. πŸ˜Š
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow mansi that's cr8 finally eagerly waiting for sunday to come
Congrats for completing 50 pages without update lolzπŸ₯³
Edited by -poornima- - 13 years ago
sisgeo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

plzzzzzzzzz di....do post it before sundaay..den only i can read...............cant wait for the next updates..............give us our update soon....................
Hello_01 thumbnail

oh god di - sunday !

my paper starting on monday
i hope early sunday.... not late sunday... warna all the time while giving paper i would be having a vision of Mansi and Taming the wild concept !! 🀣🀣

Make it an Early Update - pleaseeee😳

i be waiting 😊
love maha😳
Congo for 50 pages and no updateπŸ˜ƒ
uh r one of a rare case DiπŸ˜† - i havn't seen so much comments in any ff except ursπŸ˜ƒ!!! famous all around the FF⭐️⭐️.... and i guess, for me uh r the most DEserving writer here... Congo!!!
bless uh!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
54 pages without update!
When it will be updated? ❓
Everyone is waiting here😍
ritu1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey..i have been a silent reader all along till this 8th thread ....congratulations girl. you are an amaaaaaaazzzzing writer. i was not a member all along and finally am being forced to open one because of you (which i am very happy about :-)  but pleeeeaasssseeee update soon and i would also like that update on abhi and nikki and yes i am definitely above 18..infact i am 21 now lol. and pleeeeaassse add me to your pm list also. can't wait for your update.