Hope's Christmas Eve Special - 2010

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
HOPE'S CHRISTMAS EVE SPECIAL-  2010

I am in a very happy and melancholy mood tonight - waiting excitedly for Christmas morn and I thought it would be remiss of me to let  Christmas Eve pass by without a special for my friends. So considering that the ArMan Suhaag Raat is all anyone was ever interested in today😡😆 .....  A small gift for you...........

For My Friends who are romantic dreamers🤗 - A Passionate Post (in an unfamiliar style)

A magical night..............the moon weaves its way through whispers of sheer-like clouds, the night creatures sounding like a perfectly harmonious orchestra playing to the moon...................... and in place below the wondrous mountain skies, she stands ' a snow-white looking at the mirror ' grasping the most sacred memento of him and her..........she smiles wistfully as she remembers his heart-warming words............... "your beauty stands apart for me ..........you are the meaning in my life......... the joy in my soul"................ words so beautiful she could have waited a whole other lifetime to hear.

She looks up and sees his reflection ' looking at her with possessive eyes ' eyes that see her love, see her beauty, sense her whimsical mood.  A feeling like-frenzy courses through her body and she turns away, unsure of her own feelings, her own desires ' he reaches out to her - refusing to let her shy away........he draws her near ' so gently yet with an unmistakable firmness and she turns and smiles coyly knowing that their duet has just begun.   She takes furtive steps forward and he smiles ' a knowing smile ' this night is theirs and she is his ' the opening pirouette was a must to set the motion that must follow  -  he follows her lead and turns her towards him holding her in the width of his embrace ' she closes her eyes, sighs a soft smile and gently gazes up to meet his eyes ............ was it a dream?...........were they not together a breathe ago? ........... she searches anxiously around her and sees him smiling through the shades... a confident smile...... a knowing smile.........he smiles knowingly? She smiles back ' the pace quickens.. she waits knowing he will follow...............he is near, cradling her wrist......caressing bangles he once helped adorn her with..........she shies away, turns hesitantly, yet in anticipation of his next move......... he brushes aside those teasing locks.............caresses the sensuous valley in her back........a valley where he will lay to rest but for a moment............she turns to him in anticipation of the enrapturing grand pirouette, that exhilarating lift, that explosive finale.........and in the background of a glowing hearth they perform their first ballet.

For my friends who are anything but dreamers🤗 - A Rambling Post (in a very familiar style)

It's a clear night and Archu and Manav are ready to seal the apavitra deal ' FINALLY Phew!!! all viewers can finally let that frustrated sigh through ' she sits at the mirror and smiles fondly as she looks at the mangalsutra ' probably remembering its long and arduous journey from her hands to Savs to  Shravs to Mannu and back to her ' Phew!!!! Another sigh of relief ' ok is it necessary to keep staring at it ' the memento of the dude should she looked at when he is not around.  Like really he looks like he wants your attention right now madam, can you see him stalking you across the room.    Guys, this Archu madam is one tough woman to hold down... he kept chasing....... she kept running away.  Finally he gave her like this massive scare by just disappearing while her eyes were closed and she was like "Darn Who did he go to meet now?? I thought I dealt with the wicked stepmother on the phone and had cleared his schedule".   Then she turns and our banda is still hanging around like Stalker of the Year. Chalo theek hai, momentary panic now elapsed.  Phew!! Again from viewers. Seriously, at the rate these two are going they will always remain pavitra.  Seems like Mannu steped aside for a quick shot of Boost or something because when he came back he was all business and no more "catching cook".  He held her and did not let her slip away until they sealed the deal. Amen to that ' now we can all go and enjoy Christmas. One more honest man has just sold his soul.  The entire time there was a wind blowing and I couldn't help wondering if these people were in Pune or on Mount Abu. I kept wanting to tell the production people "arre baba pankha bandh karo ' bechare bemari seh abhi nikhal gayi hai, phir se sick ho jaye gi."

Anyways, the deed is done and now we can move on.

For those who felt the SR was too short and want a little bit of a longer take :

ArMan SR - One Shot by Hope  (in case you missed it previously or wanted another read)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So this is a Christmas eve special and it would be remiss of me not to do something special:

So for those who like a traditional greeting:

https://www.2000greetings.com/mycard.htm?c=2537

For those who like a satirical greeting:

https://www.manatt.com/holidaycards/2010/

For those that like a fun filled greeting:

https://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/preview/flash/bws8Shell_fps24.swf?ihost=https://ak.imgag.com/imgag&brandldrPath=/product/full/el/&cardNum=/product/full/ap/3166187/graphic1

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My favourite Christmas songs that I have been meaning to share:

Something melancholy:  A Grown-up Christmas List by Amy Grant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmF2rsDHOZc

Something inspirational:   Christmas Canon by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cP26ndrmtg

Something fun: Disney Jingle Bell Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjvriZuj-b0

Something naughty: Santa Baby by Kylie Minogue😈

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ew_k_LzQWI

Take your pick😆😆😆

For those that don't share the faith but enjoy the season, it is my fervent wish that you take away the sentiment, the spirit and the wish.

For those that share the faith, take away the messages et all.

The story is read, the non-Santa gifts are shared, the Santa tray is set and the kids are off to bed.

I am off to wait for Santa Jeeju as he partakes of homemade snowflake sugar cookies and special Santa milk (Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur). 

So I take your leave with a final wish:

May you feel the love of family, the happiness of friends and the joy of the holiday season

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!

Love Always,

Hope

Edited by --Hope-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Merry Christmas Hope!

Both of your posts were excellent!  Your romance writing is so pretty and the rambling was fun to read as usual.  "One more honest man has just sold his soul."  😆😆

I liked the warm wishes card, the dilemmas of political correctness during this season are always fun to watch.  😆 
Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Merry Christmas to you too Hopedi :D
wow! what an excellent post. enjoyed it thoroughly. also loved the cards and enjoyed the christmas carols.
thanks for giving us such a wonderful post :D
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Merry Christmas Hope!!! 🤗

Loved both the pieces- was blushing while reading the first one and laughing at the second one.
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Marry Christmas to you all.

Briefly….Another excellent post….On Romantic part- Archana the enabler😛 ( recently went through –not to be- a different take here…but finding difficult to jot both-ideas and time…)…She woke her man…may he stay awake.

On rambling part- lately, SR was sounding cacophonic…though not undermining its importance in this tale and actually marveling at the marketing acumen of this people…they do know enough tricks to keep interest in their product whipped up.

From viewers' point of view, I found them taking SR more intently then two marriages-believing that the union is now safe and secure even beyond the Ekta's shenanigans…but these sly people… never shy of perverseness if they deem it 'rewarding' marketing- what with their past record full of bigamy and polyandry…

Marry Christmas again and a very Happy new year in advance.🥳

acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
merry christmas hope di,

thanks for ur magical post & also for giving the links related to the xmas.😊

really enjoyed ur this romantic post of mannu & archu😆

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent post Hopester...You are an amazing woman funny, witty, intelligent and with such a warm heart...I loved every part of your post the romantic and the Rambling one...Loved the card, Amy grant's christmas song and all...👏

May god bless you and your loved ones with the best of 2011..

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!  🤗

Now go enjoy  that Cookies-Milk (white godiva chocolate liqeur) with Santa Jiju...and have the best christmas eve...😉😛❤️
mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Merry Christmas Hope!  Wishing you and yours a happy and safe holiday season!
Your ArMan stories are wonderful and I can't get enough! 👏  Thank you for sharing your talent with us,  Hope.  😊
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Merry Xmas to you and ur family Hope...

thanks for ur wishes and great post.. i liked ur practical take on SR and it matched my thinking more.
the cards were great...

am finally relieved 2 more virgins off the face of  dombivili 😆

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🥳🤗Di ur superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!😎