SERIOUSLY SHE NEED TO FIND HERSELF!!!

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I know I know there is too many buzzz going around about veena malik but i really need to share this things cuz i see no one has mentions this points yet if someone did then my apologize!!!

Ok what her auqaat is exactly???
Like seriously why she is making herself so low everytime...last time she was telling on nainal tv ke she wash ashmit underwear and today she said she will fall on dolly's feet..wow!!!that was too much agar kisi ke self respect hoti they would never talk about kisi ke pehr pakar ke maafi magna woh bhi in national tv...what she is trying to proove isn'' it this too much??

Kudha ko jawab dehna!!!
2- She make a big issue about being punished cuz she danced all the table she was complaning in the camera...ke woh tub tak khana nehi pakayegi or khana nehi kayegi jab tuk uske dil se awaz nehi ati ke uske kudha usse maaf kerdiya...kyon ke usko uske kudha se jawab dehna hai...ok i understood this part but what about others disgusting things and cheap thing she is doing unke jawab uske kudha ko kaun dehga???😲

Veena jhooti hai!!!
3- When salman khan was saying about dolly's tummy dolly said yea a director told her but in proper way for own welll...but veena the way she said was hurtful...then veena was touching her and saying (maine bhi toh iss tarah kahan tahke aap bootifool lage...what a lie guys).

4- Callling herself naukrani
Dolly never treated her as nuakrani what rubbish she was telling and crying if she was naukrani she was only for ashmit cuz whatever she did for  him sirf ek naukrani he kersakti hai biwi kare toh alag baat hai but kohi dost itna kare its mean somthing is wrong !!!And what is that yaar  crying for every little thing and giving no logical answers!!!did she ever gave a loig answer and she was saying my things and my answer are very logic😆...but sorry veena kuch samajh mein nehi ata!!!

Please on this summary did u have any conclusion what exactly she is??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

camila thumbnail
they both have problems...dolly has ghost  and veena is like child..in moment she good the second moment shes diff...
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@jesmina.........nicely said.............i agree.............
veena is most of d time putting on an act 4 cameras...............all were filmy dialogs.........she must hv grown up watchin such dramas😕
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pawancool

@jesmina.........nicely said.............i agree.............
veena is most of d time putting on an act 4 cameras...............all were filmy dialogs.........she must hv grown up watchin such dramas😕

I know all today it was only dialog maring episode on her...but honestly how we should describe her...one word!!!
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: camila

they both have problems...dolly has ghost  and veena is like child..in moment she good the second moment shes diff...

Yaar a child has more logic and more sense then her...all her words base on dialogues...cuz she knows there is action going on...after all there is atleast 50 cams around her!!!
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Personally I didn't like veena's attitudes with ashmit and dolly. and i've always badly criticised her 4 those attitudes. still, she is a human biegn and she has some good qualities as well. so, we should give little respect towards her good qualities.😳
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasny

Personally I didn't like veena's attitudes with ashmit and dolly. and i've always badly criticised her 4 those attitudes. still, she is a human biegn and she has some good qualities as well. so, we should give little respect towards her good qualities.😳

Veena ka secret lover!!!tu he Amanpari hai na???

But i have to admit she was looking bootifool today!!!
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jesmina

Veena ka secret lover!!!tu he Amanpari hai na???

But i have to admit she was looking bootifool today!!!

amanpari=sahar=sahar28=sahar28ca=BB-FAN and not me🤣
yes, she was bootifool as usual😳😳
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasny

amanpari=sahar=sahar28=sahar28ca=BB-FAN and not me🤣
yes, she was bootifool as usual😳😳

Jhoot maat bol...apne kudha ko kiya jawab dehga...tujhe tere kudha ko jawab deni hai na!!!
Khana peena bandh kerde jab tuk tere dil se awaz nehi ati ke tujhe maaf kiya!!!🤣
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

completely mental aurat

Mental log toh apne hosh aur mental balance koh dehte hai leken iske pass toh yeh sab hai...phir bhi yeh halat???😲