Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: xaviara

Girls I have uploaded the scenes,on YT and now I'll be off, its after 3 am and since i'm still unwell, I'm extremely exhausted !! 😳 But it was worth it, because i got to discus with all of you after ages !!!! So goodnight/good day to all you and take very good care of yourselves !! love you all loads !! Byeeeeeee *hugs*

Oh Thankyou Navi, take care sweetheart Good Night and sleep tight don't let Evil Witch bite you.*HUGS*
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
take care navzzz and I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for your efforts, it means a lot!!!!!

and miss you milee... hopefully you will be back with action , when the whole nivren world will be crazy and bonkers over them
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Oh Thankyou Navi, take care sweetheart Good Night and sleep tight don't let Evil Witch bite you.*HUGS*

Good night Navz, thanks for uploading those scenes and take care of yourself sweetie. ðŸ¤—

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xaviara

Girls I have uploaded the scenes,on YT and now I'll be off, its after 3 am and since i'm still unwell, I'm extremely exhausted !! 😳 But it was worth it, because i got to discus with all of you after ages !!!! So goodnight/good day to all you and take very good care of yourselves !! love you all loads !! Byeeeeeee *hugs*

take care of urself, Navz.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

take care navzzz and I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for your efforts, it means a lot!!!!!

and miss you milee... hopefully you will be back with action , when the whole nivren world will be crazy and bonkers over them

Oh Suchi, not to worry I will be back I think its my daily dosage of multivitamin😆. If I don't watch NivRen atleast once and comeonline to chat with you guys I will be so downy down.😆 Oh God I never thought I will become like this.

So you did not say anything about Viren dosing off on the same bed? Did you go into dreamland too along with me.
Suchi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Oh Suchi, not to worry I will be back I think its my daily dosage of multivitamin😆. If I don't watch NivRen atleast once and comeonline to chat with you guys I will be so downy down.😆 Oh God I never thought I will become like this.

So you did not say anything about Viren dosing off on the same bed? Did you go into dreamland too along with me.

are yaar
IFFFFF THE CTssss GIVE US THE TITANIC SONG TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I will FAINTNTTTT
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

are yaar
IFFFFF THE CTssss GIVE US THE TITANIC SONG TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I will FAINTNTTTT

Oh my gosh, I am dead. Just imagining it mera halat aisa hai toh what will be when we watch it on screen. The screen will burn down definitely.
Please suchi chedo mat yaara, kyun tadpa rahi ho.
Suchi- thumbnail
hehehe milee I know right

seems like its going to be a  beautiful night tomorrow!!!!

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Milee, Suchi...we are already in our dreamland..so  I will say  "beautiful night tonight"..atleast it is a beginning...

Navz thanks for the video...take care
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Navz for uploading the scenes on YT I am again and again watching NivRen scene as both scenes were beautiful. Specially last part Viren is waiting for Nivi he is looking too cute. First he looked at cup Attitude is everything and then he looked at Nivi's photo and then at the door he was eagerly waiting for Nivi to come and I loved his shayeri Kab se darr par ankhein lagi hazoor bahut der lagadi aate aate.