The significance of the camping trip...

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi All

I was just wondering what you think is the significance of the camping trip. Is it just one of those trips to give Abhiya some moments together? I will love them.❤️ ❤️

Or could it be a step ahead and Pia gets is going to the OTHER side of the river, to THEIR boundary. So, may be Pia will finally finds about Abhay on THEIR area. Abhay may not be allowed to enter that area and Pia hears the stories from somebody that Raichands are the Vampires. I can't expect that it could be that fast in the storyline but seeing past few weeks, it could be that Pia is given that treat (aahh)😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Well, we've seen tons of shows where such trips are excuses for intimacy between the leads. But this one is definitely different. I don't know about Pia but for us, viewers, it will definitely reveal something regarding clan wars and even what the opposite clan is. So ya, I think there's more in store for us than just AbhIya moments😊
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Well, we've seen tons of shows where such trips are excuses for intimacy between the leads. But this one is definitely different. I don't know about Pia but for us, viewers, it will definitely reveal something regarding clan wars and even what the opposite clan is. So ya, I think there's more in store for us than just AbhIya moments😊

Abhiya scenes indeed will be a treat for all of us.

I just was relating it  to Twilight (I know I shouldn't but alas, can't help it). So, I related this incident to Bella's group trip to the beach in Quillette area. Since this was just after Pia's Googling Abhay, I thought may be we are heading towards Abhay's Vampiregiri reveal to Pia. 
SounSoun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I think it will help piya to know something about Abhay's life and I think there is a connection with Maithli !
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: SounSoun

I think it will help piya to know something about Abhay's life and I think there is a connection with Maithli !

We do see that coming - some reveal from Abhay's mysterious life. Don't we?
SounSoun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know why but i Think that Maithili was a girl from the opposite clan  😕
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ritz93

Abhiya scenes indeed will be a treat for all of us.

I just was relating it  to Twilight (I know I shouldn't but alas, can't help it). So, I related this incident to Bella's group trip to the beach in Quillette area. Since this was just after Pia's Googling Abhay, I thought may be we are heading towards Abhay's Vampiregiri reveal to Pia. 

Yup! Quite possible that Pia will find out that Abhay is a vampire. But I won't be surprised if she does or doesn't. Anything is possible. I'm pretty indifferent towards that😆
.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yep.. I hope she finds out something but what would b a treat is if abhiya share a tent , most probably not but you never know ;)
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: SounSoun

I don't know why but i Think that Maithili was a girl from the opposite clan  😕

Oh No. Don't say that. I can't imagine a girl loved by Abhay being nasty.
cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with chillout that these camping trips are meant for the leads to get intimate etc 😆
But it might lead to giving an idea to Piya, about what Abhay really is...and then Piya might get into trouble again>Abhay saves/protects her 😳