atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i mean yeah the news was shocking
but punching ranvir why

i mean come on face up your dad dude

this guy was proposed by your dad

well and yes i found that the slap evicted better response from the people than the punch 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣haha lol dat punch was reali randum lol🤣
spicy_tikka thumbnail
lool..bt then shravan hates ranbir, so obviously he would punch him, and he punched cos he cudnt tolerate the fact tht ranbir would marry his wife...and he cant punch his dad 😆 i totally loved the punch! just showd hw much shravan loves saachi!
monkeydog18 thumbnail
it was like college days duhh
ChocolateChick thumbnail
I hoped he would do a lot more than just a punch, he sure deserved that! I mean come on, Shravan and Saachi are still married, Saachi is his, so any guy who loves his wife would freak out when his wife has to feed another guy the first piece of her birthday cake instead of her husband, or when her hand is put on the hand of another man 😆 And then the smirk on Ranbir's face, noo Shravan did a good job by punching him, but as I said, I hoped he would do a lot more 😉
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xxSheilaxx

I hoped he would do a lot more than just a punch, he sure deserved that! I mean come on, Shravan and Saachi are still married, Saachi is his, so any guy who loves his wife would freak out when his wife has to feed another guy the first piece of her birthday cake instead of her husband, or when her hand is put on the hand of another man 😆 And then the smirk on Ranbir's face, noo Shravan did a good job by punching him, but as I said, I hoped he would do a lot more 😉

If i would have been in his place I would definately broken his leg and given it to Pratap hands...😉
ChocolateChick thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_lover_guy

If i would have been in his place I would definately broken his leg and given it to Pratap hands...😉

That's all I'm saying...😆
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i dunno why he punched ranvir. he shud've stood up for himself by talking back to his dad 😡
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haaaa haaaa haaaa. it was awesome sight👏
ranbeer getting a 2nd dose of punch
but honestly Shravan cant punch his father....  so settled for ranbeer.   
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
like  priya said d punch was funny!!😃
but d angr was real!!😡
Edited by niru273 - 13 years ago