MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

24th December 2010
Bigg Boss Season 4
Written Updates

Day 81
Aapka FArmaan

Salman is dressed in a red tshirt and he sings jingle bells jingle bells.
He says that no one knows who is nominated. Morning starts with delhi delhi.Dolly is sitting on the dining table and she says kahani mein
twist hai aaj. Shweta says i feel veena and ashmit are definitely there ,there's a confusion between sameer and khali's name.
Vodafone caller of the week Yogesh wants to ask Khali that if he had a real sister would he fight like this
in and out of the house.Salman enters the house and shweta praises his good looks.
Salman asks about the keeping the fire burning task and chakki peesing task.Salman asks dolly that can i call you darling.She says of course you can but sameer and ashmit in the house dont have
the permission to call her darling.Salman yes because it is somewhat like bobby darling's name.
Shweta says that Ashmit is the worst housemate. Veena says that she shouldnt have danced on the table. Ashmit points out that
Khali also keeps his legs on the table and sits.Salman asks veena that she did bhook hartal .
She says that if big boss talks about tehzeeb even khali's putting his feet on the table should be taken into account.
SAmeer says that if khali has kept his feet it doesnt bother me. If shoes are so sacred why dont people eat food from their shoes.
Dolly says that khali has problems in his knees that why he takes the support.She says that ji janaab haan janaab bolna bohot aasaan hai
lekin asliyat tab pata chalti hai jab tu tu mein mein hota hai.

Khali is told about his nomination. Salman asks hi that do you think you should not get into fights.Khali says he doesnt like people to be petty and fight about small things.
Khali answers the vodafone caller that if this fight would have happenned outside the bigg boss house the fight would have taken a different turn .
He says by my face you will realise what would have happenned.In short Khali haath saaf kar deta uspe .😆
Salman asks Khali that did u maaro dhakka. AShmit says i dont like anyone touching me and talking . He says that khali should push him properly so that he can give him good .
Shweta says that Ashmit should have cleaned the kitchen platform rather than provoking dolly.
Ashmit kept on provocating Dolly by lifting the rod and telling her to take the rod and kept on calling her darling.
Sameer says he had mentally unpacked his stuff and was ready with his shoes.Salman tells him to unpack mentally  and he is safe .Shweta and sameer both get happy ⭐️
Ashmit and Khali know that they are nominated and veena doesnt know it yet .
SAlman tells veena that you have suppressed a jwala mukhi for a long time
let it come out. He asks her does she feel safe around Ashmit .She says mera dil naazuk hai
aur ashmit jod deta hai . He asks her if she feels she is safe from dolly's wrath because of Ashmit.
She says i can handle things on my own. Dolly says she was shocked when veena told her that jaake apna
pet sambhalo . Veena says that dolly is harming her character. SAmeer says that you have to earn your
respect . Ashmit says no one has rights to tarnish anyone's image.
SAlman asks veena that why did she say that dolly was a cartoon in the name of a woman.
Veena says dolly treated me like a servant throughout. And Dolly always spoke about all
women like aanchal shweta in a derogatory way. She says that i am ready to touch her feet if
she promises that she will never speak bad about any woman in her life.
Salman asks her who does she think will go .She says if khali goes dolly will feel bad , i should go
and i know that ashmit is strong enough to be in the house for another 2 weeks . Veena is told that she has been nominated and she says i knew it. Salman says we knew that you knew about it. Ashmit is safe.
Ashmit says he is relieved but he is sad because of what has happenned in the house. and the situation could have been subdued. Salman says that it has been the tradition of the house that whoever does the dishwashing
always gets eliminated. Salman tells Khali to get up that he has five minutes. He goes into the room to pack
and Salman makes dolly call khali back because he is safe .
Salman calls veena out because she is eliminated. Veena is given the power to save one from nominations. She chooses Ashmit.
And says I chose him because i love him and i know that he will be alone.
While going veena says bye to dolly who doesnt respond to her .
Veena says that thanks for being bad to me and dolly says thanks for being jhooti.Salman says jaatey jaatey you said love you to
Ashmit what is the future of this love . She says we will always be good friends. Salman asks her who would she have nominated if given a chance
she says sameer and dolly .

Edited by gypsy2525 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsAnu thumbnail
Someone make it sticky
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Gypsy....

Ishan is online, let me PM him to make it a sticky 😃
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
helllooo... DDT vasion aaj to main bhi phataphat aagayi hoon.. swagat karo mera..😳 kambakht scam wale ne subah subah utha diya..😡
.GoldySom. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

helllooo... DDT vasion aaj to main bhi phataphat aagayi hoon.. swagat karo mera..😳 kambakht scam wale ne subah subah utha diya..😡

Shubhodayam &  Namaskaram!..
Edited by Goldysom - 13 years ago
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Scam walon ko tera number kahaan se mil gaya 😆 Aise kaunse ghotale mein padh gayi 😛
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldysom

Shubhodayam &  Namaskaram!..

namaskaram namaskaram ela unnaru?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Scam walon ko tera number kahaan se mil gaya 😆 Aise kaunse ghotale mein padh gayi 😛

batameez log subah subah 9 bajay uthaya mujhe usne.. maine yaqeen kahan kiya uski baat pe.. maine kaha i dont believe u or phone kaat diya.. phir maine apne phone company walon ko phone karke confirm kiya to bole scam hai yeh.. maine kaha doob mar scam wale.. meri neend kharab ki tune..😆
.GoldySom. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

namaskaram namaskaram ela unnaru?

Nenu bagaunnanu.. 😊
I really wonder how come you are such good at Telugu..
HmmmM Love that.

MsAnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Thanks for the updates Gypsy....

Ishan is online, let me PM him to make it a sticky 😃

thanks . .