Posted: 13 years ago
Sona Send Off Party!!!!

Guys its party time!!!πŸ˜ƒ
We as viewers went through a lot and now its

Its been more than 2 months that we had sona in our show
and our response for her entry was always 😑

But guys with the pace in which SGP is going now i think its time to say
a big bye bye to our sona soon...!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes i understand our lovely suhana has to go through a lot before that😭but sona going is something to cheer up...πŸ˜‰

So guys how about a shandaar send off party for her...
She should always remember this and may be think twice about coming back again...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So shall we start preparing for the party???
Start posting ideas as how our send off party should be...
You can post your lovely comments about sona also...πŸ˜‰
Lets start celebrating guys
Its double dhamaka...
sona going...
and sushaan coming together..
i think the former gives more happiness...πŸ˜‰

We will have the grand party on the day she leaves...

I hope you will like this party..but guys will need help from your side also to make it a grand success....πŸ˜ƒ

i actually got the basic idea from sheema di...thanks a lot di...😳

So what are you waiting for guys....
Lets start the party..πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Edited by Shwets1502 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Off course we will have a party of century,  we will give her PARTING GIFTS, and it has to be funny and interesting., may be dedicate a farewell song , a farewell poem, a farewell speech and give her a TITLE as well. So have your thinking cap on.
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaa...
now we r bored of seeing her overacting...@un bearable.. how com d:. hav selected hunar... no acting skills always laughing for no reason... the moment her scene  is want to kill her.. in obs the girl was very sweet. they r dragging it too long..... may 4 the sake of  no of episodes.  i thnk 1 mor week  v hav to bear her.. i thnk dey will wrap by this yr end... 2011 all happies..
b coz of this extra char d cute char of ishaan has been entirely spoiled... his image is also tarnished... poor cv...
ANY HOW 2011 BELONGS TO OUR SUSHANNNNN....................ALL D BEST....
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: venture

Off course we will have a party of century,  we will give her PARTING GIFTS, and it has to be funny and interesting., may be dedicate a farewell song , a farewell poem, a farewell speech and give her a TITLE as well. So have your thinking cap on.

wonderful ideas di...
u can start writing your farewell shayri...
and i will try my hand in rhymes..πŸ˜†

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhu_dittakavi

yaa...
now we r bored of seeing her overacting...@un bearable.. how com d:. hav selected hunar... no acting skills always laughing for no reason... the moment her scene  is want to kill her.. in obs the girl was very sweet. they r dragging it too long..... may 4 the sake of  no of episodes.  i thnk 1 mor week  v hav to bear her.. i thnk dey will wrap by this yr end... 2011 all happies..
b coz of this extra char d cute char of ishaan has been entirely spoiled... his image is also tarnished... poor cv...
ANY HOW 2011 BELONGS TO OUR SUSHANNNNN....................ALL D BEST....

i think the acting made things worse...
and i have always felt CVs took ishaan's character for advantage...whenever they want they keep changing his character....
hope this track ends this year...and the new year begins with Sushaan

amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great idea shwetha and sheema diπŸ‘πŸΌ... time to say gudbye to miss weird accent is round the corner
Awsome Post Shwetha..This sounds truly COOL!πŸ₯³Well we have to make sure that we bring buckets when Sona leaves..coz someone's gonna cry buckets...and we know who is she....Sona premi Renu diπŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Add Himanshu in the list as well with renu, as he is latooo over Hunar!!! we are expecting a beautiful good buy song /poem from Himanshu for his beloved Sonali/Hunar.πŸ˜†

Add Himanshu in the list as well with renu, as he is latooo over Hunar!!! we are expecting a beautiful good buy song /poem from Himanshu for his beloved Sonali/Hunar.πŸ˜†

Abhi toh pucca Joote padenge Jootey!πŸ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

seema ji........................... himanshu ,shweta aur shounak kaya kam the jo aap bhi mujhe sona ke nam se chidane lage...................hey bhagwan yeh din dikhane se phele sona ko utha ku nahi layeteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†