sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nothing major happened so will write in bullet points.
1.Diya  and the womenfolk try to please DKG so that she gives her permission to go to college but are not able as DKG starts for her morning walk in hurry, as yashpal reminds her of the time.
Diya gets ready and goes to college inspite of the fear of DKG after santosh,SC ,chanda tell that it was RaSia's dream to get their daughters educated.they also tell her about how sia used to be never frightened of telling the truth to DKG.Chanda also gives her money and tells her to go to college without  worry as she says that avater would pacify DKG in case of any trouble.

2.jhanvi on the other hand is practising karate and amba tries to make her eat her breakfast.but jhanvi tells amba to fight and she does with a tray laden with breakfast .amba wins even with a tray defending with one hand and tells jhanvi to carry pepper spray saying the world is bad.jhanvi accepts with reluctance and rushing off as she  gets late for college.
3.diya goes to college where a guy teases her and she tells him softly not tease her and runs in to the college.whereas jhanvi drives her car to college.both RaSia's daughters are trying see the list such on the noticeboard for their classroom.but diya is not able to wade through the crowd while the brave jhanvi stamps the feet of the guy who teased her and goes in front to check the notice board .she notices Diya standing and helps her look at the notice board.to jhanvi's delight both are in the same class and she also advises Diya on how to handle trouble.
4.At home,DKG searches for diya after her walk and all the sangwan women are tense about telling about diya's college admission to DKG.they prepare DKG's fav food and wait for DKG.

Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.......
i wonder what was the purpose of this bhanupratap track and leap stuff?

just to form a way to kill your lead?
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Voldermoth

i wonder what was the purpose of this bhanupratap track and leap stuff?

just to form a way to kill your lead?

Yaa ..it seems so ..so much screen space wasted in that nonsense  😕

Thanks sheya ..🤗 U deserve this 😃

sang_hari thumbnail
Thanks bittu,old habits die hard and that is the connection between laado and me.anyway the two Rasia girls have met and about the BP track,it will also soon come.I am sure BP's son will fall in love with one of RaSia's daughters and same old  rasia plot will be repeated once more
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks shreya, for the update.

Btw, what happened to sunheri? Did they show her post leap?
sang_hari thumbnail
Uma,they haven't shown as of yet.they shown Gaji ,jogi,santosh's son Karan and remaining members of the ff gang
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Shreya! But weren't all of ammaji's sons supposed to be dead, according to the SBS reports? Howcome , all are alive except raghav and sia? Maybe, they are all fine with the leap and with the older roles?
sevak thumbnail
Looks like the show has lost the charm
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

@Shreya! But weren't all of ammaji's sons supposed to be dead, according to the SBS reports? Howcome , all are alive except raghav and sia? Maybe, they are all fine with the leap and with the older roles?

Mere armaano par paani fir gaya ...I was so satisfied that all will die 😆..and don't tell older roles they are looking more young & fresh ...😆 as if 18 years leap is taken to show them glamorous 😉

I am waiting for next leap so that Abbaji & DV can regret why the hell they died so early  ..😆