HOW To Contact Vijay Sir if he doesn't reply PMs

Posted: 13 years ago
i want to know is there any other way via e-mail to reach vijay sir as quicky as possible.....if he doesn't reply PM's my pm's have been in his outbox unread for more than 6 weeks...so plz if somebody can help me out in this issue?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think he is very busy at the moment. Maybe you should wait as I don't think there is another way to contact him.
kchaims thumbnail
If u hv some urgent issue to b sorted out ,u can talk with GMs😃
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Vijay handles techincal stuff.  IF have many Gms, you can contact any of them if you have any queries. Plus, If the matter is serious you can contact  Priya.Nair 😛

Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

i want to know is there any other way via e-mail to reach vijay sir as quicky as possible.....if he doesn't reply PM's my pm's have been in his outbox unread for more than 6 weeks...so plz if somebody can help me out in this issue?

Hey tweety_lovely,

I try to reply to as many PMs I can but due to time constraints its getting difficult replying to everyone.

So the best way I would suggest is posting on Suggestions / Feedback forum or any of my latest posts where I keep a watch.

Cheers,
Vijay
kchaims thumbnail
VB,
i hv already sent this PM  to evryone possibly i cud.
as i dint get any reply am postin it here.
pls cud u gt my old username bak before jan 1st?
it was daffodils.dudu .
-Nadii- thumbnail
If u guys cant get in touch Vith Vijay bhaiya then try a Gm
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^Hardly any GM replies back to our PM's!
Forget about replying back,hardly any of them ever reads it.
And I am not just talking about my PM's,but its the same case with many of us!
Its rare when they actually respond & its highly frustrating.
For if we have to ask something or request something and we PM the GM and when we don't get a response,where are we supposed to go then? Some of them overlook our PM's thinking that it might be another bashing PM or something!🤔
Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 13 years ago
-Nadii- thumbnail
they get several pms every day and it can get really hard to read them all, but thats the best option, try a Gm or Cm who can forward the msg.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Vijay Bhai, I've sent you an important PM regarding a bug i'm facing with my account, please check your PMs and fix it asap.