Was this sort of approval from Maithli's side?

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Was this sort of approval from Maithili's side or she was just being prophetic?
I was astonished that no one else has had this same doubt. I don't think that Maithli was just being prophetic coz you are just prophetic about the life of those people who are completely unrelated to you. But here piya is related to maithli not by being her doppleganger , No but through Abhay , one thread whhich links both of them together. So yeah maithli predicted the future but there were emotions attached with that. She just didn't tell piya her taqdeer , I feel she sort of gave her approval too.
And it's important really important coz if AbhiYa do plan to go ahead with their relationship then there is just one , only one force that can deter them: Maithli.

Do share your thoughts! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
idk mtself. i think maithali might not turned out to evil at all. she might help abhay move on. confused myself. let see what happens.
MagicalKash thumbnail
^Exactly. I don't understand why she is being pictured as a villain by forum members. If Abhay loved her , she must have been someone warm , nice and special ryt?Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmm.. nice thought.
could be.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmmm - i hope it is. 

And i also hope that like ekta's twisted brain, she does not twist this bit too making the dead Maithili turn evil.  
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I would like to think of it as an approval. Its been mentioned in my topic also, not in the main post but in a reply. I'm sure its Maithili giving Abhay the permission to move on with Pia :)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Maybe yes, maybe no. Metz is a trumpcard and the creatives can use her in the future as it works for them. The reason we all are fearing that she maybe negative in future if at all she comes back is because not only she will be the greatest deterrent to AP's story but also the greatest test of their love. Let's see.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

may be she is a nice girl.  She might help him to realize that Who will come from the dead to tell abhay to not let go of piya and hold on to her by coming as a ghost. That she might be a villan after all. It's not up to us decide matihali's fate. I just want her to be positive and come as a god ghost to help abhay move on and request chandeena to accept. pyia., it's up to cv

MagicalKash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I would like to think of it as an approval. Its been mentioned in my topic also, not in the main post but in a reply. I'm sure its Maithili giving Abhay the permission to move on with Pia :)

Oh sorry. I didn't see that post. Exactly even I prefer thinking about it as a an approval :)
well i am a bit confused........