23rd December Written Update

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi girls

Part 1

episode starts with santu asking the assistant where the diamonds are- all workers angry- dm tells them to cool down use your energy to polish diamonds- our main aim is to finish the order

Dhrampur

HIten and Rishab telling the customers if megha does not want  re open the factory we will open our manufacturing dept and give all of you work- moti agrees- megha upset at her self she says my loss has become hitens' s gain

Gupta's office-

gupta tells dm and santu - the dia merchant has agreed to take the goods and if the quality is good he will take the diamonds from us not dhrampur this will save him insurance and freight- all happy

musakar bhau come sand give santuher first check- she is happy and gives her first check to dm as guru dakshina-

dm brings payal for santu- but she is cooking with the other ladies- he calls her- and gives her the payal - she is happy and wears it and shows it to dm - santu tells dm you know how to make me happy- dm says when megha made you remove your jewelry i felt bad and decided i will again make all the jewelry for you 

megha upset alll her planning is going wrong- vishal tells her to cool down all will be ok

break

Part 2

dm and santu shopping for a saree- inauguration of KankuDamji Diamond Works- he wants her to look pretty in front f everyone- he buys her yellow saree

next  morning dm santu gupta and all workers- they cut ribbon- dm thanks guptaji for all what he has done- guptaji tells him you are my partner now just think ahead- santu wants women to work in the factory dm agrees

santu and dm happy going around their new factory- santu tells dm to call baa and take her blessings -today is a big day for them

insurance company calls megha and says he will be there- megha happy - the insurance agent comes and tells her her claim got rejected- megha and vishal angry- megha throws the agent out- she cannot believe it- she looses her control and throws things around- vishal tries to calm her - Triveni happy

break

Part 3

dm and santu in their house - dm tells the journey from dhramur to mumbai and from --mayvanshi diamond works to kanku damji diamond works has been difficult but her see how things are changing for good- when we came you washed utensils to buy tea for me and today we have inaugurated our new company
santu gives dm a new cell phone which guptaji has gifted him and tells him to inaugurate the phone with a call to baa
dm calls dhrampur- moti picks up- both cannot speak- dm tells her i have your ashirwad so all is well- moti tells him i do not worry because I know if santu is with you - you can face anything and everything and as long as she is taking care and with you you will not fall apart- dm asks about baa- moti gives the phone to baa- baa crying dm tells her not to worry- she tells him hiten told me you are ok and doing well with your work but please come fast and throw megha and vishal out- dm tells her i have come to mumbai with only one goal so i can make money and throw vishal and megha out
baa wants to talk to santu- santu and baa both crying- santu tells baa we have started our own factory today- baa gives her ashirwad

baa crying and moti hugs baa

freeze

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

heya mira di.today me too joining in,.hehe
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Mira and Anjali... we're here again hope it's a good episode again,,,
Hi ushma...
Edited by bishop22 - 13 years ago
ipodmackid thumbnail
anjali i was just thinking this morning why you do not come to live update over here- and bingo you are here today

thank you anjali and ushmi

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanx for the update everyone as always. No expectations at all for the epi but really grateful to u's. Thanx to the updates I don't have to bother watching if its a crappy episode.

Demigoddess thumbnail
Epi starts by santu asking whr diamonds are... Dm ask everyone to keep quiet n think that a big mishappning had stoped frm happening....
Dhrampur:
hiten tels dont think dat megha did anyay wid u but it is gud bcz nw u hav d right 2 choose ur own malik n tel v wil start our own business.. Workers ask hw rishabh tel if u al wid us dan we wil do it...
Megha overhearing dis tel dat shit i did a big mistake, i lost my workers n hiten hd benefit by it
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SANRAJ and workers are with gupta and secretary.workers shouting they will kill that secretary.bt dm stops them and says show this enthusiasm in ur work so that the world knws that no one can play with us.
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi gals....
chaupal--
moti,rish and tries to convince workers that they will do new business and all happy..
megha worried..

guptaji office-

sanraj happy coz they got the contract..

at sanraj house-

masurkar gave check to santu and she is soo happy and praise DM and dedicate her cheque to DM at guru dakshina..

ipodmackid thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKSHIGOEL

hi gals....

chaupal--
moti,rish and tries to convince workers that they will do new business and all happy..
megha worried..

guptaji office-

sanraj happy coz they got the contract..

at sanraj house-

masurkar gave check to santu and she is soo happy and praise DM and dedicate her cheque to DM at guru dakshina..

thanks sakshi
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DM gifted payal to her..awwww.
santu wearing them wowww and show it to santu and sanraj very happy..

dm promises her that he will make all her jewellery back