Who should win best actor? YEAH ITS DIFFERENT

Poll

Which of the following should win the award @least once b4 they quit

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Taify thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah..it's different.. and how :P

Not discussing who should win it this yr..

One actor who u think should win the best actor award at least once before he retires....

There are some who have never won this honor..

For example..

Salman Khan has been in this business for the like forever now but has never won the award. He had a good chance when Tere Naam came... but lost cause there were better performances.

Actors like Saif and Akshay might have won them at sum small award functions(i think Akki won sumthing for SIK) but they never really got the big one..
like national or filmfare(Correct me if im wrong)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
I voted for Salman bcz he has been in the industry for the longest period of time... and deserve an award now

Supporting k ilawa b kucch day do
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i voted for salman tooo..
@ taify: i love ur listt./.. ROFL... iTS has everything written what is on my mind
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Salman Khan because he deserved the best actor for Tere Naam and I would love to see him getting the best actor award before he quits
Taify thumbnail
@Zarwulicious
u can have urx ;)

@ruky

i dunno if he really deserved it... bcz i think Devdas released in that same very yr
Tere Naam might have been Sallu's best , but SRK was just bit better in Devdas. MY OPINION.
Taify thumbnail
I predict..
Desu would vote for Saifu :P
or somehow prove he has already won it :O
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^was it wow i didnt realise lol and of course I agree SRK was amazing in Devdas and he did deserve the award no question about it sorry I didn't realise Tere Naam was in the same year as Devdas
Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ranbir Kapoor, because he was phenomenal in rajneeti and APKGK......such a versatile actor.....he has the capacity to pull off any character with ease........be it serious or witty....he did an awesome job in both these movies.....erm i also agree with everybody else regarding salman khan, he is deffo underrated in bollywood as an actor, he recieves all the accolades due to his noble nature, but not as much appreciation for his acting skills.......pity!!!! well I guess thats the industries cliched perception??????
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SAK and Salman!

Edit- Shahid as well :D
Edited by friends_rock - 13 years ago
Taify thumbnail

If my memory serves me rite... then yes they did release same yr..

no prob ;)