Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Pari:- Lovely work

and Aish.. that Rati avi is just WOW...
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks sana πŸ€—

@Parish.. HOW can i stop staring at ur work, Love the sig^ YOUROCK.. Love you atons ❀️ Keep them coming πŸ€—
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: yulZ

oo gawd FINALLY i am back to EARTH 😎🀣🀣 Actualli after seeing The Sanaya siggy Paru made for me i fainted, then was dead for abt 5 mins 🀣🀣 coz i probably didnt wanted my sister to panic as we both were the only ones at home 🀣,  and then i jumped up and downn like a super huge Xtra large kangaroo 😎, did a Mr. Bean dance for sister 😎 coz i was too happy, sang a song but ended up losing my voice now 😳🀣 it was more likea goat was singing the song n not a human 🀣🀣then i FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 😍 Andd during this WHOLEEEEE cycle 🀣 my face was red ☺️ Gawd i am gonna come back to that siggy but now let me do that again

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
😍

😳 wondering why did I win craziest member awardπŸ€” thats u, nah??πŸ˜• ok now come back the the earth sidni🀣......thank u so muchπŸ€—.......I can imagine ur situation πŸ˜†.....hahahah u and ur sis are SUPER cute and u know that right??πŸ˜† poor her anyways🀣 hahahahahah thank u once again sid.........ur craziness means so much for me!!!! hhaha...keep drroling!! she is all urs....and yeahh Mohit is urs too☺️🀣

didn't u get blush seeing mohit on GR8 cover??☺️🀣..no need to lie..I know everything!! 
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mp di-perfect..hayseed😍

Aisho-lovely
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
@ badi- ohh u too started spamming with sid in CG??😲 he is impossible...I knoww🀣🀣

and sid...m glad I made ur day!!! hugss

thank u so much Divya and my Aisho!!

@ aisho- πŸ€—awesome avies sweetheart!! I missed u and ur work ofcourse!!! I love u!!! mwahhhhh

thanks sweetu❀️
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@princessyashika- O.M.G !!! that Gunji siggy is BOOTIFUL yarr 😍😍😍 Damn wat did i do to u guyss 😭 why are u alll trying to kill me 😭 ?? Uff her Smilee 😍😍😍 The siggy is heavenliciousss Ashika πŸ˜ƒ ( i guess thats ur name 😳) I just lovee lovee loveeee it !! thetext is PERFECT 😎 and reminding of angel toh kya she IS an angel😍😍😍

@Divya- oiee u make siggies too ?? 😲 πŸ˜² didnt knew that n u didnt even tell me πŸ€” anywayss the siggy is gr8 😳 πŸ˜³ i like the effect :) and awww the background is pretty πŸ˜ƒ

@Lakshmi- OMOOOO the siggies are sooo good yarr :O:O:O:O i love how the pics are soo bright 😍😍😍😍 that photoshoot was simplyy amazinggg 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 1st one the pics with different effect .. I likesssssssss πŸ˜† looks kool πŸ˜ƒ

@Deepu- behnuu ur SG avi is making me jealouss πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Its A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E !! 😳 I wish she was in my arm rather than in Mohit's 😭🀣 the text is soo cute πŸ˜† awwwww amazingg avi Deeps :):):):)  And the MN avi is hawt !!!! dont know why but alll the ArTi stuff on this piccy are coming out hawt yarrrrrrrrrrrr πŸ˜²πŸ˜† maybe coz the piccy itself was hawterrrrr .. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 🀣🀣

@Maria- WOW !! ur siggy is awesomee :) i like the hearts πŸ˜ƒ and the red-black theme made it look even more hotter πŸ˜‰

@Anne- ok eventhough ur 3 siggies were simple BUT i liked sth from each of them 😳 its very unique yarr :) all 3 are dif frm each other and i loved that fact ;P 1st one for some reason i loved that orange colouring in it πŸ˜ƒ 2nd one amazing style 😎 and 3rd one it was the best among these 3 πŸ˜‰ that frame outside the piccy made it look classy dudee 😎

@Rida- 1st of all toh thankyouu for liking my work :) and yarr i am lovin urs too πŸ˜ƒ ur MN siggies are SUPERB !! especially the 1st one 😲 πŸ˜² Gawd sab ka sab hosh hee udadiya mera toh πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ its just that the effect and teh style and EVERYTHINGG rocks in it :) 2nd one is gr8 too but 1st one is the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTT πŸ˜ƒ

@loving_bird- amazing avi ;P

@Nani- OMGGGGGG U just made it NOW rgt ?/ 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² nani u are SUPER FAST 😳 ok hoenstly i have been dying to make vid avis but i think this line i have said it about 15 times now 🀣🀣 i have been telling my frens that i WILL  try making vid avi for 3 months 🀣 but its just that i fgt the tut πŸ€” and also photoshop is complicated >.< anywayss OMGGGGGGGGGGG !! Ur Rati avis are AWESOMEEE Nani 😲 πŸ€— awwww they are choo adorableee ❀️ wassup tv is brining all our favs huh .koooooooooooool πŸ˜† Anyways the avis are gr8 .. n i loved the sharp efftec on it 😲

@Paru- awwwwwwwww adorable siggy yarr :) they are choo cho cute nah 😳 πŸ˜³ PERFECT for each other 😍😍😍 that video was simply the bes t😍😍 but i think some parts were missing in the video 😳 why do we always get some part missed 😳 we need to find the culprit behing these ganda deeds πŸ€“ROFL oo well the siggy is amazing like i said and i especially LOVEDDDDDDDD the pics.. especially the one on the top left i.e. Mohit biting his finger 😊ROFLROFLROFL <- i think u have been using that serious wala smile everywhere so ya 😊ROFLROFL Edited by yulZ - 13 years ago
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pari @ I'm Happy That You Remember😳 . . . Muaahh πŸ€—