22/12/10 Written Update "We dont want 10 lakhs"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update.
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update

I think that was Prakash's plan...either way he wins...if they were to give the 10lakhs then great extra money and his sasural are mugs, if not then take the request back..that way they are seen to be 'mahan'! Veena has fallen deep - poor girl

I really do wonder what Gau has in store for us - it's obviously some of setup for Prakash's true colours to come out

I can understand Bharti's relunctance - and i totally agree with her - what's the hurry...loved the precap - really did put them in their place-how do you reckon they'll get themselves out of that one?

What I don't understand is why Murli is not supporting Bharti - he of all people knows what's it like to get married to the 'wrong' person (even though i think he didnt get it wrong but hey it's not about me 😛) then why not say for them to get to know one another

Which then leads me to think whether he just wants to get Veena married off so that Bharti can leave?? hasn't he just gone into business with Rupesh? hmmm

Anyway can't wait for tomorrow's epi...
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update.
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
after the wedding takes place he's going to ask for that money.... hate that prakash 😡