~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys as we know dat pkyek is luved by everyone and as d result it is d no.1 show in starone.😆..but i felt really very bad when i saw othr serials forum bashing pkyek and were planning to make d show fall down.😭.....pkyek needs our support so that it can raise its trp high.....and bcome no.1 show on t.v.....we shld try our best to do so...firstly we shld mail sbs,sbb, to show more segments on pkyek.....and we shld appreciate it......i respect all d peoples view i know there r many fans of geet, etc etc serial but it is d matter of our beloved pkyek so we shld try our best to raise d trp.😃....plz support......if u like d post then plz click d like button below...and comment!!!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes you are right......
i m with u...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hehehehe!!!!🤣
i was about to make a post on a topic related to pkyek bashing on geet forum!!!!
i rather found it really funny.....dey said dat pkyek doesn't deserve to be on no.1 because it is a kekta show ( a vry lame reason😆) nd moreover d lead  actors don't knw how to act!!!!🤣
instead of concentrating on d topic dey were bashing each nd every element of pkyek!!!! ( vry vry lame 😡)

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
thx 4 ur support!!!😃
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

hehehehe!!!!🤣
i was about to make a post on a topic related to pkyek bashing on geet forum!!!!
i rather found it really funny.....dey said dat pkyek doesn't deserve to be on no.1 because it is a kekta show ( a vry lame reason😆) nd moreover d lead  actors don't knw how to act!!!!🤣
instead of concentrating on d topic dey were bashing each nd every element of pkyek!!!! ( vry vry lame 😡)

yes i too found d same....i am really feeling bad that they doing so...each serial has its own viewers and dey shuld not do so...😭
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
People at other forums have a hell lot of time to talk about PKYEK . Good for them but we don't give a donkey's toe nail about them. They try to spread garbage here as well but we have politely told them to either behave themselves or just stay out of here,

Don't bother about who says what.PKYEK  will become successful if it has the potential. Just enjoy the show and don't bother about the fickle and the mean minded.

~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

People at other forums have a hell lot of time to talk about PKYEK . Good for them but we don't give a donkey's toe nail about them. They try to spread garbage here as well but we have politely told them to either behave themselves or just stay out of here,

Don't bother about who says what.PKYEK  will become successful if it has the potential. Just enjoy the show and don't bother about the fickle and the mean minded.

yes ur opinion is also true!!!😃
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Really??????
is this so??????
thats so cheap of them...
one should tell them that acting is not about crying everytime.....like some of characters do in Geet.
it may be good show but they don't have any right to say anything about other actors
its there frustration what is coming up in form of comments like this
jealous people🤣

hehehehe!!!!ROFL
i rather found it really funny.....dey said dat pkyek doesn't deserve to be on no.1 because it is a kekta show ( a vry lame reason😆) nd moreover d lead  actors don't knw how to act!!!!ROFL

thk123 thumbnail

hehehehe!!!!🤣

what???AngryAngryAngry  if few fans think that thier fav show is better than why cant they concentrait on that???🤔 why bash other show??? its very very lame?? talk about acting  of lead actors & show???  than plzzz  i  can give thosand reason against geet.. but  not intersted. its better that  we supoort whatver we like rather  than bashing others.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: maaneet_devina

yes i too found d same....i am really feeling bad that they doing so...each serial has its own viewers and dey shuld not do so...😭

don't worry sweetie..........dogs bark let dem bark!!!!
🤣🤣
even we can start bashing geet but we wont do it....because we r not like dem!!!