Dynamic Duo - We lub u T&C!

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello All!

I'd like to dedicate this thread to our very own Dynamic Duo , or should I say Dynamic Dewars or even Fabulous Friends

Chandu and Tunna!

Thank you CVs for providing these characters, for keeping them consistent in their love and friendship for their Kisna Bhaiya and their love and dewar devotion to their Maa jaisi Bhabi!

The fact that the adorable actors Vinay Rajput (Tunna) and Jaideep Suri (Chandu) are still a part of MKAP despite having other projects means a lot I'm sure to other MKAP fans besides myself and I really really appreciate this! Thank you guys- we love your acting and roles and will always want your presence in this show!

I love these characters and that they stand for all that is friendship, in good times and bad they have been there for Kriya and have supported them unquestioningly and faithfully! Seeing them always makes me smile!

Three cheers for

Tunna and Chandu!!!!!!

Edited by Madmadgirl - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Undoubtedly the best friends anyone can ever have...I love them too...and how adorable Tunna looked in yesterday's episode with his hair cut😳... loved the scene when they were about to enter Kriya teritorry and K sush them...the way they backed down was so cute and adorable..especially Tunna's expressions were of a little child...they are the best...πŸ‘

And I also loved how they were all happy seeing Pratigya happyπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 13 years ago
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sorry double postπŸ˜›

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 13 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes................they r the best...................the best ever characters who really suits to be called 'lakshman' and 'bharat'............................⭐️

the song 'yeh dosti hum nahin todenge' is just made for the be KTCs forever..................😊
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
You said it MMG!
You are always eloquent
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The way the Dewar Duo watched Kriya with a smile form behind a pole/tree reminded me of the first time Krishna saw Prats on the streets of Allahabad. That day they were watching the two the same way except Angadwa and his pals Jugnu and Unlucky were with him.

POPS sometimes throw in those subtle reminders.πŸ‘
corvette thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Undoubtedly the best friends anyone can ever have...I love them too...and how adorable Tunna looked in yesterday's episode with his hair cut😳... loved the scene when they were about to enter Kriya teritorry and K sush them...the way they backed down was so cute and adorable..especially Tunna's expressions were of a little child...they are the best...πŸ‘

And I also loved how they were all happy seeing Pratigya happyπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

They both looked great!

Truly - they are adorably sweet and really lift you with their sweetness!πŸ‘πŸ‘
corvette thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

yes................they r the best...................the best ever characters who really suits to be called 'lakshman' and 'bharat'............................⭐️

the song 'yeh dosti hum nahin todenge' is just made for the be KTCs forever..................😊

Too true!!! Nazar na lage inki dosti ko!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
corvette thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

The way the Dewar Duo watched Kriya with a smile form behind a pole/tree reminded me of the first time Krishna saw Prats on the streets of Allahabad. That day they were watching the two the same way except Angadwa and his pals Jugnu and Unlucky were with him.

POPS sometimes throw in those subtle reminders.πŸ‘

They know how to restore our faith, the gits!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Kill us first then revive us!
corvette thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

You said it MMG!
You are always eloquent

No no....youre too kind!!

It's easy to talk abouit these two because they are sooo adorrable!πŸ‘
CVs definitely need to know (as do the actors) that apart from Kriya and the others we really do appreciate the lovely work they do and that even now, whilst working on other stuff, they are still delighting us all!πŸ˜ƒ