Suhana ki nazar badal gayee hai

poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I decided to put a good /+ve note as all are cribbing about Sona track.

I am not sure if this is a repeat post, i didnt see anything on this..

Everyone has been saying that SGP has romanticised the joint family, and they have shown good MIL, FIL and all the IL (in laws).

In addition to that, there is one more good/difft thing that SGP has shown, that of a bholu/simpleton guy. People say the good guys finish last and generally everyone likes the so called smart, handsome and fun loving guy. But here they have shown the character of Ishaan who is not smart or handsome at the initial look. (probably that is the reason for tagging him with specs, and he keeps fixing his specs every now and then, and has a beard and a shabby look. infact he had a lot more shabby look during his marriage, grdually he is getting more clean shaven slowly and steadily), is not rich, is a butt of jokes in his family, has not had a lot of affairs during school/college and is a lot shy than his wife.

This is the same Ishaan who is very caring and understanding and whom Suhana has started loving. So this show portrays that the traditional so called good looking and smart ones are not the only ones who make good life partners, but the simple looking guys are equally or rather much better life partners. As in a Amol Palekar season 2 is better than a Raj/Rahul !

This is the same Ishaan whom Suhana didnt like, but has gradually started liking him. What has changed, it is Suhana's way of looking that has changed. Not Ishaan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I understand what ur saying agreeing with too. πŸ˜Š
I think it is both . Suhana is more mature in behaviour in Sona track, her liking toward Ishaan, Change in Suhana . πŸ‘πŸΌ
and I can see change in Ishaan too.  He is not too shabby anymore. Quick with Cheeky ans. He is not too shy anymore. he is not  a butt of jokes in his family anymore. well chnage in his personality is there. he is expressing his love toward Suhana more. πŸ‘πŸΌ
 Suhana is not too bright to catch on to it and Ishan not being bright to see that Sona bothers his wife is entirely different story. [ Tell me one husband in entire universe brave enough to hug his friend in front of his wife and not to mention in their bedroom. 😈 most wives kill friend in this scenario πŸ€’ ]
well Suhana surprised me in this track. she is behaving more mature with both Ishaan and Sona . Hope i could say that for the later. πŸ˜†
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed with ur beautiful line that What has changed, it is Suhana's way of looking that has changed. Not Ishaan and this is the true change...
Nice postπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poshah

I decided to put a good /+ve note as all are cribbing about Sona track.

I am not sure if this is a repeat post, i didnt see anything on this..

Everyone has been saying that SGP has romanticised the joint family, and they have shown good MIL, FIL and all the IL (in laws).

In addition to that, there is one more good/difft thing that SGP has shown, that of a bholu/simpleton guy. People say the good guys finish last and generally everyone likes the so called smart, handsome and fun loving guy. But here they have shown the character of Ishaan who is not smart or handsome at the initial look. (probably that is the reason for tagging him with specs, and he keeps fixing his specs every now and then, and has a beard and a shabby look. infact he had a lot more shabby look during his marriage, grdually he is getting more clean shaven slowly and steadily), is not rich, is a butt of jokes in his family, has not had a lot of affairs during school/college and is a lot shy than his wife.

This is the same Ishaan who is very caring and understanding and whom Suhana has started loving. So this show portrays that the traditional so called good looking and smart ones are not the only ones who make good life partners, but the simple looking guys are equally or rather much better life partners. As in a Amol Palekar season 2 is better than a Raj/Rahul !

This is the same Ishaan whom Suhana didnt like, but has gradually started liking him. What has changed, it is Suhana's way of looking that has changed. Not Ishaan

Agree with everyting you said.....but i would say that Suhana is much more mature and understanding as compared to Ishaan ya i agree that Ishaan is the one who is with Suhana he pampers her say sweet things to her and praise her and he do it with all his heart he loves Suhana so much he just dont know how Suhana feels so he dont express his love much towards her but slowly slowly Suhana is falling for him she is liking him missing him and she want to be with him and now Suhana enjoys Ishaan's company she dont find him boring anymore she is jealouys of Sona just because she loves Ishaan and she is realizing it.....i love SGP because its real everything tey show is natural......but of course the Sona track is OTT but its okay as long as we get to see our cute Sushaan scenes.....just cant wait for the future episodes.....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Feats - 13 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally a positive post........πŸ‘
u said it all.......😊
m anyways m lovin this chng in her......n happy to c finally she has started loving him!😳
cant wait for her confession of this to ishaan!πŸ˜›
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ poshah

Lovely post..... just gave a dose of my post in the updates thread reg. Ishaan and seeing your post doubled my enthusiasm..πŸ˜†.. We have been lately pissed off with Ishaan's attitudes and myself also claimed that Sona is not to be blamed if Ishaan himself behaves so weird..😳... I realised how cud i forget i am changing my views about Ishaan just because i am getting restless seeing Suhana in pain..πŸ˜•... How cud i forget the selfless Ishaan who accepted Suhana without any expectations not breathing a word to his family members about the whole crap of his marraige...πŸ‘. Had Suhana walked off this marraige..... what wud be Ishaan's state? 😭

Now we sympathise Suhana when we know her feelings for him....so what about the harsh words she spoke to him on the first night and  his pains.... She def. needs to know what it is to see your loved one in someone else's arms as he had witnessed Suhana in Sid's arms yet accepted her whole-heartedly because he loved her immensely.

She needs to know what it is to lose him ... the way she gave him sleepless nights of fear of losing her yet faced one and all with a smile.....πŸ‘

One must def. know the pains to meet the gains..😳..!
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

@ poshah

Lovely post..... just gave a dose of my post in the updates thread reg. Ishaan and seeing your post doubled my enthusiasm..πŸ˜†.. We have been lately pissed off with Ishaan's attitudes and myself also claimed that Sona is not to be blamed if Ishaan himself behaves so weird..😳... I realised how cud i forget i am changing my views about Ishaan just because i am getting restless seeing Suhana in pain..πŸ˜•... How cud i forget the selfless Ishaan who accepted Suhana without any expectations not breathing a word to his family members about the whole crap of his marraige...πŸ‘. Had Suhana walked off this marraige..... what wud be Ishaan's state? 😭

Now we sympathise Suhana when we know her feelings for him....so what about the harsh words she spoke to him on the first night and  his pains.... She def. needs to know what it is to see your loved one in someone else's arms as he had witnessed Suhana in Sid's arms ( before the wedding !! I must say and he witnessed how Sid refused her and how heart broken She was) yet accepted her whole-heartedly( By saying this to her, I tought you have forgot about Sid and start a new life) because he loved her immensely.( he fell in love with her in Bolton gunj even knowing that he cant have her and was over the moon when he saw her picture and Badi Maa told him that she agreed to marry him , I just saw all the earlier episodes)

She needs to know what it is to lose him ... the way she gave him sleepless nights of fear of losing her yet faced one and all with a smile.....πŸ‘

One must def. know the pains to meet the gains..😳..!

Although I agree with most of the things you guys are saying , but I am finding hard to accept that in order to have the feeling of LOVe you have to have to have feeling of loosing him. Suhana has changed gradually and painfully slowly, yes she was harsh in initial episodes, she made fun of Ishaan but they were not malicious, she loved Sid initially, but always trusted Ishaan .She listened to him, agreed with him, she felt comfortable with him, then bit friendly , joked with him . Now may be I am wrong or may I myself a jealous type , but why should Suhana needs to go through this jealousy route ? she would have realized it on her own , would have taken time though. Ishaan is all mighty and nobel all right I accept that but for a minute, imagine Sonali,s partner or husband there would he be cmfortable with the way they behave when they are together??? would you ?? I certainly wouldnt.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: venture

[Suhana in Sid's arms ( before the wedding !! I must say and he witnessed how Sid refused her and how heart broken She was) yet accepted her whole-heartedly( By saying this to her, I tought you have forgot about Sid and start a new life) because he loved her immensely.( he fell in love with her in Bolton gunj even knowing that he cant have her and was over the moon when he saw her picture and Badi Maa told him that she agreed to marry him , I just saw all the earlier episodes)

Although I agree with most of the things you guys are saying , but I am finding hard to accept that in order to have the feeling of LOVe you have to have to have feeling of loosing him. Suhana has changed gradually and painfully slowly, yes she was harsh in initial episodes, she made fun of Ishaan but they were not malicious, she loved Sid initially, but always trusted Ishaan .She listened to him, agreed with him, she felt comfortable with him, then bit friendly , joked with him . Now may be I am wrong or may I myself a jealous type , but why should Suhana needs to go through this jealousy route ? she would have realized it on her own , would have taken time though. Ishaan is all mighty and nobel all right I accept that but for a minute, imagine Sonali,s partner or husband there would he be cmfortable with the way they behave when they are together??? would you ?? I certainly wouldnt.
[/QUOTE]
Sheems...love u jaan.... i expected yours or Mjlegend's views to mine.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... see darling u r here....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.... He did fall in love but knew she was in love with someone else.... he did advice her then too that her life was too precious to be ruined for guys like Sid and so on..... anyways dear.... i felt his love always had a trust factor in it and he has let his love free.... When someone has abundance trust in their love and set it free..... love searches back its way to them....if the love was true.... that is my take.... Here Suhana.... if she has been u or me.... somewhere sensible....πŸ˜†... wud have talked about stuff to Ishaan and her marital life wud have gradually initiated....but there have been various instances where she did an act out of the world and she needed a hammering to see goodness in Ishaan thru Sona.... the possessiveness which possibly took a birth in her due to this and slowly taking form of love is all thanks to seeing one's taken for granted thing being drifted away..... this makes one feel the importance of the same.... so i feel the track was not uncalled for Sheems.... MY take that is....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... me knows... Sheems will come up with her superb logic now.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No dear I dont have any logic at the moment , I am too happy for Ragini for getting the award!!! with Suhana every logic failsπŸ˜† I dont know, I am one of those who are strong believer in goodness of heart and dont want to corrupt it with jealousy or envy. I am sure Ishaan wouldnt have agreed to this plot as he belived in his pure love , which you rightly pointed out, if its yours it will come to you eventually. I still go  with jealousy free realisation of her love, its too filmy. Also my problem is Ishaan,s over obsession with Sonali at the moment which was never mentioned by him or his family before, when he was getting married why didnt he mentioned Sona should attend the wedding, I mean he was been portrayed as a loner. Suhana has this feeling for Ishaan , its unknown to her that it is love , because when she so called fell in love with Sid it was not love it was this fanatsy world of prince charming, and Sid use to flatter her blah blah , she never knew what true love is, and Ishaan was on the right track of giving her time and support , all he needed was instead of just staring at her, should have said omethign every now and then  not portraying himself as a nerd especially when she was talking about love and romance in the balcony.
But hey I am so happy that I am not bothered by Sonali or Ishaan at the moment Ragini won and thats good enough for me.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Sheems...love u jaan.... i expected yours or Mjlegend's views to mine.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... see darling u r here....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.... He did fall in love but knew she was in love with someone else.... he did advice her then too that her life was too precious to be ruined for guys like Sid and so on..... anyways dear.... i felt his love always had a trust factor in it and he has let his love free.... When someone has abundance trust in their love and set it free..... love searches back its way to them....if the love was true.... that is my take.... Here Suhana.... if she has been u or me.... somewhere sensible....πŸ˜†... wud have talked about stuff to Ishaan and her marital life wud have gradually initiated....but there have been various instances where she did an act out of the world and she needed a hammering to see goodness in Ishaan thru Sona.... the possessiveness which possibly took a birth in her due to this and slowly taking form of love is all thanks to seeing one's taken for granted thing being drifted away..... this makes one feel the importance of the same.... so i feel the track was not uncalled for Sheems.... MY take that is....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... me knows... Sheems will come up with her superb logic now.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

aww well you are definately sounding like a love guru here. I shall ask for your assistance in my love life when I need it. πŸ˜†

I agree with most your points but I really don't think it was necessary to go to this extent. I mean I for 1 do not believe that she is jealous. Suhana is not jealous of Sona. She's bemused because of Ishaan's behaviour towards her. She's not used to him being this hyper and childish. She's never been in this situation so she's confused as to what to do All she needed was some guidance and support from Badi Ma and some pro activeness from Ishaan. I know Ishaan's is apprehensive to express himself, but when he found out that Suhana will stay with him, then he should have made small little gestures now again to give her sense of his love and affection for her. πŸ˜ May be he could've gently kissed her hand when she made a cup of tea and said some romantic lines and kissed her forhead when she does nice things for the family to show his appreciation. This would have more than enough for Suhana to start realising how much he loves and cares for her. No for this cheesy/shameless track.