BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members)

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Blissfull Desire is an indian drama/movie MEP group founded by Lana (KasuPremeer). We specialize in Indian Dramas/Movies (Bollywood/Tellywood).

The idea was actuly to collaborate with other Editors but since i wanted a channel ONLY for collabs, the idea of having a MEP came up.

How does it work?..Well we are 18 members who are gna collaborate and we will bring you some of our best works by all the members in each of the projects.

There will be a song and each member will choose a part of the song and they will make their part with a drama/movie they select. After their are done with their part, they will send me a link from any hosting site. I will latr collaborate all the parts and post it on BlissfullDeisireMEP youtube channel.

This is our YouTube Channel ~BlissfullDesireMEP~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----Index----

Post 1: Info
Post 2: Announcement
Post 3: Members Of BlissfullDesireMEP
Post 4: Idea/Stff
Post 5: Projects
Post 6: Upload Parts
Post 7: MEP Suggestions
Post 8: Etc....

Edited by LanaBurak - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lana thumbnail
Announcements:

I have decided i will change the co founder after our 6th project. Both my co founders seem to be busy and i need someone who can help me out with this. So i will see everyones hard work etc and then decide on the co founder

This is sad! when i'm telling ppl to not join the project if u don't have time, they still do. Some doesn't send me their parts, some can't re make their parts and some are not even responding to the PMs. Those who want to live, i will give permision to leave.

BlissfullDesireMEP will hold it's third adution after project 6. So anyone who want to be a judge let me know. Anyone who will like to make the audition video, do tell me

Changes for BFDM...Ideas..about intro/Outro/Logo/YTBG etc..come up with it

NEW Idea: EDITED

So we are gna do a Inter collaboration with DejaVuDirection. Though not all of them are participating but 3bit89 (will be on DVD), 82rani, LostInPicturesS, shahidxfanatic (will be on DVD), TheMelicrazyy and zywghrall want to participate. Paheli1989 will be a substitute. So lets say 7 of them are gna participate. I want to know about our members too..who is gna join us?

It will be like this..

Part 1-Blissfulldesiremep - tellywood
Part 2-Dejavudirections - bollywood

etc

The song we are gna use is

Breaking Benjamin - Dance With The Devil

-----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Project voting

Project 5 Suggestions: PLZZ everyone vote..

RED Means Next Collab we will work on and BLUE means we are currently working on and GREY means we are done with that collab

1. Diana (Mik0210) - Suggested a Live perfomence_Offscreen clips_and a more funn Collab. Song yet to be decided..but I (kasupremeer) was thinking of the song Smile by Uncle kracker

3. Zaara (brklyungurl4u) - Suggested a Girls ONLY collab again but this time not a sad one but a happy one. I (Kasupremeer) was thinking of using the song Remember My Name from the Movie Fame, and the theme will be girls who fellows her dream...and this will be happy..not like showing priyanka from fashion or kangana were hey have difficulties..u will show them succesful!

5. Sumeela (vmixworld) - Suggested the song Jana Jogi De Nal by Khalish Kher. And the theme will be girls/boys who lost their love (betrayed or died).

6. Fari (fari00151776) - Suggested the song Iris by Ronan Keating, the theme will be romantic. LOL we need to have some romantic collabs also😳

7. Noma (NOMII761) - Suggested the song You're Love Is A Lie By Simple Plan. The Theme will be a married couple who doesn't trust eachother, and cheat. The relationship doesnt end well. EX. Rani and Abishek from KANK.

--------------------------------------

votes...

1. ShahidxFanatic...kasupremeer

2. liza993...samiyya...kasupremeer

4.Tanisha...Qurrat1993...MIK0210...vmixworld...AsmaaniArmaan...
    NOMII761...Julybaby22...brklyungurl4u

6. AsmaaniiArmaan...

-----------------------------------------------

Alright it is decided

Project 7

Song: not finalized
Theme: Fuunn..Ofscreen..Live Perfomence
Idea: Diana

--------------------------------------

From now on  Natashu (NatashaDD) and Diana (MIK0210) are the new co founders of Bliss. We are missing Alisha. But she still is welcome to be one of the co founders when she returns. Anyways i want at least 1 co founder in each group.

And for those who don't color their parts, there is no prob cuz the co founders can color ure parts..But u have to write this on ure parts when u upload it on 4shared:

Part # - Username - Drama/Movie - without coloring

And for those who color their part just write:

Part # - Username - Drama/Movie

----------------------------------------------

Suggestion for the group starts. They do have the same theme kind of.

Group 1: Tellywood

Tatu . All About Us

Group 2: Bollywood

Kerrie Roberts - Rescue Me

Group 3: International

Vanilla Ninja - Cool Vibes

Edited by -Lana - 12 years ago
-Lana thumbnail

~KasuPremeer~

Name: Lana
Interests: Dancing. Singing. Music is my life. And love to edit videos. I do love to watch Asian drama Movies too
Favorite Drama/movie: Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Dill Mill Gayye, Geet, Pyar Ki yeh Ek Kahani, Maryaada, Kitani Mohabbat Hai 1, Dil Mange More, Wanted, Mohabbatain, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Tara Raum Pum Pum,
Favorite Actor/Actress: Ayesha Takia..LOL..Sukirti Khandpal, Kangana Ranaut, Kunal Khemu, Salman Khan, Arjun Rampal, Harshad Chopra, Gurmeet Choudhary, Karan Singh Grover, and many more..
How Did You Start Video Editing?: My video editing story began with DMG. in 2007 for the first time i saw a vm on youtube on KaSh. Actually for the first time i got to know about Indian dramas. And i really liked the couple, Kash and KSG's hotness lol. I have always been a Bollywood freak but not dramas. So in 2007 i started watching DMG and i was really into the drama. One day i was searching on youtube and some vmz came up. I guess that time wmm was extremely rare. LOL. So i started with wmm and in late 2008 i was introduced to Sony Vegas 9. And now I'm still trying to improve. And because of Monus (easemypain09) I'm trying my bestest to make vmz like her. She is my icon. LOL
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: I might disappear suddenly. The thing is i have a part time job which doesn't have a timing..They call me and i get to work. Plus i have a vacation freak parents. So if i didn't replay for some weeks etc. I'm on vacation and that would be Italy. One more thing about me is I'm not Indian, neither I'm from Pakistan. But since I'm a freak, I managed to learn Urdu. Thanks to Indian Dramas    

~ZaaraxDamon~

Name: Zaara
Interests: Chillin wid my friends, partying, watching t.v., playing the guitar.
Favourit Drama/Movie: 
Kahiin Toh Hoga(KTH) [till Rajeev was there] 
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai(KYPH) 
Left Right Left(LRL) [Till the old cadets were there] 
Khwaish 
Kutumb 
Miley Jab Hum Tum 
Love Ne Milla Di Jodi 
Geet Hui Sabse Pariye
Pavitra Rishta 
Bhaskar Bharti 
Pratigya Maan Ki Awaaz
Sanjog Se Bani Sangaani
Maryada
Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dill Mill Gayye(I'm always on & off about this show)
Hollywood Shows: Full House, Reba, Gossip Girl, Wizards Of Waverly Place, Heroes, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Nikita, Glee, South Of Nowhere, That's So Raven, Drake & Josh, Pretty Little Liars, Victorious.
For Movies all SRK, Salman Khan Movies for sure. Especially the movies that came out in the 90's
Favourite Actor/Actress:
Favorite Actresses: Kajol, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukerjee, Karishma Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Amirta Rao, Aamna Shariff, Rati Pandey, Sukirti Khandpal, Jennifer Wingent, Dhrishti Dhami, Selena Gomez, Lea Michele, Jennifer Stone, Bridgit Mendler, Emma Watson, Megan Fox, Ashley Tisdale, Alyson Stoner, Ashley Greene, Anna Paquin, Leighton Meester.
My Favorite Actors are: SRK, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Shahid Kapoor Kunal Kapoor, Rajeev Khandelwal, Arjun Bijlani, Guarav Khanna, Yasir Shah, Aamir Ali, Iqbal Khan, Johnny Depp, Shia LaBeouf, Ian Somerhalder, Jackson Rathbone, Chace Crawford, David Henrie, Taylor Lautner.
How Did You Start Video Editing?: Like 3 years back i think.. hehe.. with Windows Movie Maker..
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: I'm extremely lazy...i'm dead serious. I copied all my answers from my youtube page and pasted it here.. see now that called being lazy..😆

~AsmaaniiArmaan~

Name:Alisha Khan 
Interests: Firstly vidding, dancing is my passion. LOL. I also love painting And since
I'm a graphics designs student I LOVE using photoshop/Fireworks etc.
Favourit Drama/Movie: I have lots.Tv shows I like are DMG, PKYEK, Geet, Tere Liye, Maryada.& Films I Love are KKHH, KHNH, MNIK, DDLJ, K3G, Paa.. All Shahid Kapoor Movies are my fave.Also love Chronicoles of Narnia. I knw I sound like a baby. Can't help it. LOL.  
Favourit Actor/Actress: This list might overflow. LOL.
Actors I Love and adoree are KSG, Shahid Kapoor, SRK, Imran Khan, Gurmeet Choudhary,
Karan Tacker, Gaurav Khanna, Harshad Chopra, Vivian Dsena, Vishal Gandhi, Ranbir Kapoor, Salman Khan etc.
Actresses I like are Sukirti Khandpal, Priyanka Chopra, Shilpa Anand, Kareena Kapoor,
Sonam Kapoor, Kajol Devgan, Genelia Dsouza, Drashti Dhami, Aishwarya Rai etc.
How Did You Start Video Editing?:I started vidding almost 2 years ago in summer holidays I think. KaSu were my inspiration & I personally think
my Vm skills were really bad until after I got Vegas. LOL.
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?:  Ermm.. I'm sometimes a bit slow in terms of being active and keeping in touch with people. And a lot of people get
angry with me because of that. 

~123zaqxsw789~

Name: Sidra, Sid, Sido, Sidzoo - anything like that really.. 😆
Interests: umm...making vids, watching TV/movies, oh and sleeping! :P
Favorite Drama/Movie: have way to many...so i guess i'll stick with the Indian ones.
Dramas: Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Kutumb, Kasauti Zindagi Ki, Rishta.com, Love Story, Kitni Mohabbat Hai, Tere Liye, Left Right Left, DMG, and many More.
Movies: K3G, KKHH, DDLG, KHNH, Baazigar, DTPH, KHNH, OSO, Pardes, MNIK - basically anything and everything SRK! and some others like - Maine Pyar Kiya, 3 Idiots, Dil Chahta Hai, JTYJN...
Favorite Actor/Actresses:
TV: Karan Wahi, Mishal Raheja, Harshad Chopra, Vivan Bhatena, Barun Sobti, Naman Shaw, Jatin Shah, Kavi Shastri, Iqbal Khan, Neha Bamb, Pallavi Subhash, Jennifer Winget, Kritika Kamra, Shilpa Anand, Aditi Gupta, Anupriya Kapoor...
Bollywood: SRK! Kajol, Juhi Chawla, Aamir Khan, Imran Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor
How Did You Start Video Editing?: It was Kis Desh Mein that got me vidding. 3 years ago all i had a very laggy laptop and WMM - but summer vacation and premeer - i couldnt resist 😳
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: what else do you want to know! I am pretty much an open book - ask me anything and i'll tell you. 😃

~3bit89~

Name: Ewelina
Architect
Interests:
Graphics, movies, music, sport, vidding
Favourite Drama/Movie:
(do you need only Indian movies? I will write you all) Avatar, Don, Dostana, K3G, Titanic
Favourite Actress/Actor:
(here the same) Abhishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Gerard Butler, Leonardo Di Caprio
How Did You Start Video Editing:
I watched so many fan videos on YT and I liked it then I though why not to try? :)
Anything Else You Want Us To Know:
I'm sociable, kind and modest person. I love Bollywood movies and vidding is my favourite passion :)

~Akanya4eva~

Name: Shaz :)
Interests: Listening to music, watching movies/shows and most of all watching KSG,Karan Taker and SRK!! And vidding of coarse :)
Favorite Drama/Movie: Drama-Dill Mill Gayye, Rang Badalti Odhni, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, PKYEK, KDMHMD, MJHT. Movie-Too many to name but favs are Kal Ho Na Ho, Don, RNBDJ, I hate Love Stories and many more!!
Favorite Actor/Actresses:Telly Actors- Karan Singh Grover, Karan Tacker, Rithvik Dhanjani!!!! Sushant Singh Sharma, Arjun Bijlani, Barun Sobti, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Harshad Chopra, Karan Kundra, Telly Actresses- Sukirti Khandpal, Yashashri Masurkar!!!! Sanaya Irani, Rati Pandey - Bolly Actors- SRK, Imran Khan, Arjun Rampal, Ranvir Singh, Hitesh Deshmuk - Bolly Actresses- Sonam Kapoor, Kajol, Anushka Sharam, Katrina Kaif
How Did You Start Video Editing?: Well I started like 3 years back while watching this KDMHMD. It was like out of the blue lolz And them watched KaSu and just fell in love w/ them. So started vidding on them since then :DD Did take a break for a year and a half but came back as was missing vidding :))
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?:  Ummm not really just that I'm really excited to work with such talented vidders like you guys :D

~fari00151776~

Name: Fariha -Fari-
Interests: Dancing, Music & Video Making,
Favourit Drama/Movie: Dill Mill Gayye, Kal Ho Na Ho & Swades
Favourit Actor/Actress: Karan Singh Grover, Sahrukh Khan, Sukirti Khandpal,  & Kajol :)
How Did You Start Video Editing?: Actually I love a drama named Dill Mill Gayye & I was so damn crazy for it that I left no place in search of its videos & everything so once I was watching some scenes then in related videos I gotta watch a O re piya mix lol which made me curious abt Vidding & thats how I get into this Vidding :)
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: I want to tell everybody that My net is the biggest problem that I face most of the times then If I get offline or don't give any reponse then Pleaseee Samjh Jayeee LOL

~Julybaby22~

Name:Mandy
Interests: watching indian television dramas no matter how predictable and repetitive they are😆 .. listening to music ..making sigs/vms.. bollywood movies... hanging out with friends .. dancing randomly  
Favourite Drama/Movie: Dramas - my current favs are Geet, KitaniMohabbatHai 2, PKYEK, Baat Humari Pakki Hai and Tere Liye ; Movies - uhm.. if i have to name something🤔.. i will say - mohabbatein, titanic, fanaa, k3g, grown ups, & alot more.. 
Favourit Actor/Actress: actors -- this is guna be really long ðŸ˜‰ shahid kapoor, aamir khan, shah rukh khan,  ranbir kapoor, imran khan, gurmeet choudhary, vivian dsena, vishal gandhi, karan wahi, barun sobti, karan kundra, karan singh,  sharad malhotra, harshad chopra, mayank anand, arjun bijlani, mohit seghal, abhishek sharma, jas karan singh, sushant singh rajput  & KSG ( use to be a die-hard fan.. but now im just a fan of his acting )
actresses -- sukirti khandpal, drashti dhami, kajol rati pandey, sanaya irani, priyanka chopra, rani mukherjee, jennifer winget, kritika kamra, shilpa anand, amrita rao, divyanka tripathi, rashmi desai, priya wal, & a bunch i cant remember right now😕...  
How Did You Start Video Editing?:Uhmm.. honestly i dont remember exactly, but all i know is that i was in love with DMG.. the times when Shilpa was Ridz..& then i just kinda watched their love scenes, downloaded videos, & started editing : ) it all started out with crapy windows movie maker ..hahaha😆
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?:  not really .. if i remember.. i'll edit 😛

~liza993~

Name - Neeta
Age - 18
Place - New Delhi, India
Interests - Dancing, vidding and reading (inclusive of writing hehe)
Occupation - murderer. lol, me jokes. going to be a college student this year. yay!
How did I start vidding? - well I used to be a huge Karan and Shilpa fanatic back in the day, and I loved watching their vids on youtube, so one I thought 'hey maybe I can do this too' - and voila! I opened my windows movie maker and started editing. It's been about 3 years since I started editing and I'm an absolute viddoholic! ðŸ˜ƒ
Anything else you must know about me? - I'm a perfectionist, and quite the obsessive one so I might be a pain in the rear a few times for the rest of the members ðŸ˜† but apart from that, I'm quite harmless :p

~MIK0210~

Name: Diana
Interests: vidding (like everyone else here), painting, reading novels (mostly classics and stephen king) 
Favourit Drama/Movie: can't decide... too many good ones
Favourit Actor/Actress: ... i m assuming u mean indian actors... salmaan khan, amir khan, kajol, kareena kapoor, iqbal khan, amit tandon, karan tacker, drashti dhami, shweta gulati.
How Did You Start Video Editing?: well i was uploading KYPH episodes and when i was done with that, i decided the only other thing i could do was make vms. But i took me really long to become good at it or really get into it. 
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: No, i m not that interesting.

~MRSEMRAAN~

Name: Tugba (Nickname: Simi)
Interests: Movies, Books & Videoediting :)
Favourit Drama/Movie: Kal Ho Na Ho
Favourit Actor/Actress: PREITY & RANBIR
How Did You Start Video Editing?: I like Bollywood Since i watched Dil Se ( i was 7 or 8 years old).. and when i saw on youtube that some people make videos on bollywood i wanted to try myself :P and now im here xD
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: mm.. im Prenatic :D (Preityfanatic) she is my big idol.. and mm.. i hate it when someone judge about an actress/actor, because she/he is ugly or sth else..
and i hate it, when someone dont like an actor/actress and wish them the death or hate on him/her.. i mean.. you dont know them.. so why do you hate ? i mean you dont have to like everyone, but who says everyone like you ..
ok.. i know i talk to much :P 

~NatashuDD~

Name: Natasha (:
Interests: Loads! Singing :D writing, reading and lots of sleeping! (I wish =/) LOL! And video editing is my new love <3.
Favourite Drama/Movie: Not watching any Indian telly stuff as of late. But I do have a list of movies! LOL!
-DDLJ
-Kuch kuch hota hai
-Munnabhai
-K3G
-Bhool Bhulaiya
-Wanted (plus a hoard of other Salman movies LOL)
-Kaho na pyar hai
-and many many more!
Favourit Actor/Actress: Oh man. Loads! Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra, Kajol, Salman Khan, Arjun Rampal, SRK, Rani Mukherjee, Shahid Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai, Akshay Kumar, Harshad Chopra, Jennifer Winget, Ami trivedi, Gurmeet Choudhary, Karan Singh Grover.
How Did You Start Video Editing?: Oh not too long ago I requested Noma (our very own NOMII761) to make me something. And I somehow landed in this world of editing. LOL! I struggled a lot b/c of WMM.So I finally ended up buying SV. LMAO.
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: Um, no. Not really. I just am hoping on a great time with you'all (:

~NOMII761~

Name: Noma
Interests: i like to sing, dance, watch indian movies/drama. love to make VMs.
Favorite Drama/movie: DMG, PKYEK,KMH,DDLJ,KKHH,K3G, Veer Zaara, Kal Ho Na Ho
Favorite Actor/Actress: KSG, SRK, Shahid Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Kajol, Suku, JW, Shilpa Anand,Akshay Kumar
How Did You Start Video Editing?: Well, i was watching different VMs and i thought it was really cool..so i downloaded sony vegas and now i cant stop making them loll
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: umm i am looking forward to work with all of you :) 

~o8nova~

Name: Mrinmoyee...Mrin...Meem...I got too many to list! What can I say? People love to call me diff. things 😕
Interests: Singing & listening to music. (Music is my first love. Can't live without it 😉) Then of course vidding as everybody else here.
Favourit Drama/Movie: (I'll just mention Indian)
Drama- Dill Mill Gayye, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Rista.com, Kitni Mohabbat Hai (Season 2), Maryada, Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, Remix.
Movie- Wayy too many to list. But Kal Ho Na Ho, Dil Chahta Hai, Hum Tum, and Mohabbatein are my all time favs.
Favourit Actor/Actress: (This might over flow lol! And again I'll just mention Indian- All in Alpha order)
Telly Actors- Amit Tandon, Arjun Bijlani, Barun Sobti, Eijaz Khan, Gaurav Khanna, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Harshad Chopra, Iqbal Khan, Karan Kundra, Karan Singh Grover, Kavi Shastri, Nishant Malkani, Rajeev Khandelwal, Raqesh Vashist, Rithvik Dhanjani, Sushant Singh Rajput, Varun Kapoor, Vivan Bhatena.
Telly Actresses- Aditi Gupta, Aamna Shariff, Anita Hassanandini, Anupriya Kapoor, Chandana Sharma, Drashti Dhami, Jennifer Winget, Kanchi Kaul, Kritika Kamra, Rati Pandey, Ridhi Dogra, Shilpa Anand, Shweta Gulati, Simran Kaur.
Bolly Actors- Abhay Deol, Amir Khan, Imran Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Shahid Kapoor
Bolly Actresses- Preity Zinta, Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor.
How Did You Start Video Editing?: Well it was four summers back when I just moved to US & didn't have many friends here. I used to go online and watch a lot of dramas all day long as I didn't have anything else to keep myself busy. I used to be obsessed with DMG and Karan & Shilpa's jodi back then and I used to watch vms by radhikadave, sherika, and of course Gagan. Basically I got inspired by these three and started making vms myself on WMM. I didn't have anybody to help me with anything so whatever I learned, I learned by myself. I think after using WMV for some months, I switched to Cyberlink Power Director, then to Sony Vegas Movie Studio, and from there to Vegas Pro. Well I think I'm a much much better vidder now than when I first started, but I still rarely get satisfied with my own work! I believe I have a LOT more to learn yet.
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: Ummm...I AM a lazy bum and I absolutely SUCK at keeping in touch with people. A lot of my friends get mad at me for this...but I can't help it! I love getting to know new people but I have a very few close friends. I like to maintain a distance with people in general when it comes to my personal life, and it's hard to get to know me for real lol.

~Qurrat1993~

Name: Qurrat-Ul-Ain
Interests: Watching dramas and Video mixing
Favourit Drama/Movie: Dill Mill Gaye, MJHT S1, Geet, PKYEK, Devdas, K3G, Twilight Saga
Favourit Actor/Actress: Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Singh Grover, Taylor Lautner, Sukirti Kandpal, Jennifer Winget,  Drashti Dhami, Karishma Kapoor and Kajol...
How Did You Start Video Editing?: Ahh, its goes back to summer vacations and I was so bored and wanted to learn videomixing but there was no 1 to help, but 1 day I asked Arushi (lovy2u) to help and she did, and then after that there was no looking back😊
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: Nothing in particular, will let u all know if theres something...

~samiyyaa~

Name: Samiya.
Interests:watching TV (lol, not much but still..) umm, Twitter. Video Mixing&photoshop. Tumblr. Dancing; because I'm not a good singer :P I've never tried, hehe..
Favourite Drama/Movie: Geet & Kitni Mohabbat Hai (only started watching from series two..) umm, does The Vampire Diaries series count? Lol.
Long list: Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham :: Kal Ho Naa Ho :: Anjaana Anjaani :: Wake Up Sid :: Kaminey :: Raajneeti :: Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahaani :: Dostana :: Fashion :: Saath Khoon Maaf (yeappp, pretty much every Priyanka Chopra movie!) LOADS more lmaoo.
Favourite Actor/Actress: Priyanka Chopra :: Ranbir Kapoor :: Katrina Kaif :: Deepika Padukone (alternating between Deepz & Katz at times) :: Drashti Dhami :: Gurmeet (only as Maan :P) :: Karan Kundra.
How Did You Start Video Editing?: umm, my mom & my little brother went on holiday Nov. 10 & I was with dad. Cuz I went in June. 10 for my uncle's wedding, my brother wanted to go :P lol. Umm, dad used to go to work & I used to stay @ my grandparents' house with my uncles & aunties (G'parents were in Pak) one day I was really bored & took my uncle's lappie off the desk to go on the internet. & the connection was weak :S so I just downloaded some clips of Ranbir & Priyanka (ofcourse) & put them together on Windows Movie Maker. I was addicted to Imran Khan's album @ the time so I chose Bounce Billo for the song, lmaoo. Then after a few WMM projects, my friend Savy told me to use Sony Vegas..and the rest as they say..was history :P hope you didn't mind reading this!
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?:umm, Idk. Well, you can ask anything you guys want to know :D

~SiennaMagnolia~

Name:Ishita
Interests: Watching TV, Listening to music, wasting time on the net and of course VIDDING! :D
Favourit Drama/Movie: LOADSSS... I've seen loads of shows that I loved at one point. MJHT, TVD,Remix, DMG(once upon a time lol), Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, and now Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.
And fave movies: Rang De Basanti, Kal Ho Na Ho.. Don't remember any more right now. LMAO. 
Favourit Actor/Actress: Sanaya Irani, Priya Wal, Karan Wahi,Eijaz Khan, Aamir Khan, Juhi Chawla, Kareena Kapoor.
How Did You Start Video Editing?: Purely by chance. Started with Atul-Anjali from DMG. And I saw some great work on Youtube by some great vid makers and got inspired lol.
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?:Umm, anything you wanna know. ;)

~ShahidxFanatic~

Name: Nikki. (But to be honest, I have SO many that I pretty much respond to anything. lol)
Interests:  Painting, ice skating, netball, reading +  writing, editing, dancing (not those classical ones, just bollywood) scrapbooking, singing, sightseeing (oh very much!) FCs and twitter.
Favourit Drama/Movie: I'm not into dramas, but I LOVE F.R.I.E.N.D.S . Also watch Pretty Little Liars, Castle & Two & a half men. I'm not into Indian dramas probably because a) I don't have Indian television channels and b) I'm still only learning Hindi. Though now I do know somewhat. Movie-wise, Lots. seriously. To pick a few - Jab we met, 3idiots, Taare zaameen par, Kal Ho Na Ho, Dostana, Rang De Basanti, Kaminey, Fashion, KKHH (my very first movie <3) K3G, Inception, Ice age series & Toy Story series :D  and I reckon Shahid's new movie Mausam will definitely be slotted into here.
Favourit Actor/Actress: Shahid. Shahid. Shahid. (enough said) I just have a deep amount of admiration & respect for that guy. But to me, Aamir, SRK, Priyanka are all quite talented people. I think Imran's adorable & not a fan of Ranbir but I like his charisma on-screen.
How Did You Start Video Editing?: Well one day, I decided to explore my computer. I went around in all the programs and I came across a thing called Windows Movie Maker. I was quite curious and it started there. Oh, you have no idea how utterly crap my videos were. But I was so excited, I always used to go to school and show it to my friends. They had no choice but to sit and watch the videos and basically never get those 2 minutes of their life back.
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: I do have loads more to tell. I'm just the tip pf the iceberg. As you go to the bottom it just gets complicated. My policy in life is to 'go with the flow' & live life. I'm an optimistic person. I love talking to people. I adore Shahid. (Wait, did I mention that? xP) I'm an Aries & seem to possess literally all the quality an Aries naturally does. So beware :P)

~vmixworld~

Name: Sumeela
Occupation: well for now i have completed my studies and not doing any job yet so i m a freebie
Interests: video mixing, reading novels (Urdu), Writing stories
Favourit Drama/Movie: Dastaan, Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai, Dill Mill Gaye Season 2, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, Tere Liye, Pratigya, Sasural Genda Phool, Meri Adhoori Muhabbat
Movies: Tum Bin, Kyun Hogaya Na, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Ishq Vishq, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham,
Favourit Actor/Actress: Iqbal Khan, Karan Wahi, Sukirti Khandpal, Rati Pandey, Sanaya Irani
How Did You Start Video Editing?:well after completing my studies when I was free so I thought of doing something different and this leads me to the video mixing
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: ummm not anything particular for now, will let you know as I feel like asking 😊

~BoLLywOOdSanjana~

Name: Janina /Nina
Interests: Like to reading, writing, making Videos :)
Favourit Drama/movie: Kitani Mohabbat Hai, Dosti, Humko Deewana Kar Gaye, K3G, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Bewafaa, Aitraaz, Junglee, Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa, Socha Na Tha, Umrao Jaan, Veer & Zaara, Namastey London, Dil To Pagal Hai, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon, Kambakkht Ishq, We Are Family, Hum Tum
Favourit Actor/Actress: Akshay Kumar , Shahid Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, John Abraham, Shahrukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Actresses: Kareena Kapoor , Rani Mukherjee, Katrina Kaif, Aishwarya Rai , Bipasha Basu, Kajol , Preity Zinta
How Did You Start Video Editing?: I dont know really. I began to watch Bollywood Movies and search some Videos on Youtube. At first i had watch them. But then one day i had an idea with my best friend. So we startet a Video.. 
Anything Else You Want Us to Know? Im totally Akshay and Kareena Fan...

~EonsOfMemories~

Name:Shiza
Interests: reading, writing, vidding, & cooking
Favourit Drama/Movie:Drama:  Kaisa yeh pyar hai, ,Miley Jab Hum Tum, Dil Mil Gaye, Humsafar, Iss pyar ko kya naam doon.
Movie;
Kal Ho Na Ho, K3G, DDLG, Veer Zaara, Hum saath saath hain
Favourit Actor/Actress: Actor| SRK,Aamir Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Arjun Bijlani, Barun Sobti, Fahad Mustafa,& Fawad Khan & Actresses| Rain Mukerji, Priety Zinta, Mahira Khan, Rati pandey,Shilpa Anand& Sanaya Irani, 
How Did You Start Video Editing?: I started vidding for my niece, i wanted to save her pictures, videos and from then on i started editing family events, eventually came to youtube :)
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?:  apart from all the above, i am a little bit of crazy mixed into sweet :)

~Sanaya091~

Name: Maham (:
Interests: Vidding, Making siggies, Dancing, Singing & offcourse watching Shows ;P
Favourit Drama/movie: Dekha ek khwaab, Dill mill gaye, Madhubala, Miley jab Hum tum, Love ne miladi jodi, Remix, Jab We met, Kal ho na ho, Fashion, Players, Isi life mein & mannyy more !
Favourit Actor/Actress: Ashish Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Karan Wahi, Shilpa Anand, Jennifer Winget, Priyal Gor, KSG, Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Diana Penty, Bipasha Basu, John Abraham
How Did You Start Video Editing? I came across Vidding like something a year ago. I saw some of the VMs in my Cousins Cell phone & I asked her that how she combine different scenes togather & all .She was like " it's not you're work" & since that day I decided to show her that I CAN actually Make Vids LOL :P so that's my KAHANI of starting Making VMs ;)
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: Ask me whatever you wanna know (;

~cuteanise~

Name: Sadia
Interests: Reading any and every book in the nearby vicinity, creative writing, editing, occasionally trying out new things
Favourit Drama/Movie:
Drama 
Pakistani:
Qaid-e-Tanhai
Indian: Dill Mill Gayye, Geet Hui sab se parayi and there was a time when Is pyaar ko kya naam dun was on it.
MOVIES: I basically love of K-Jo's movies. Other than those my favourites keep changing drastically 
Favorite Actors/Actresses: The entire cast of Dill Mill Gayee, Geet, The Vampire Diares and Harry Potter
How did you start video editing? Well I saw my cousin and brother use editing programmes for stuff they were doing and I was highly interested. I got a sony vegas of my own and started messing with family videos. I had always been a HUGE fan of videos on youtube. I had all these ideas and would go 'If only someone had edited this or that' until one day I got on the computer downloaded me some scenes and set to editing and here I am :) 
Anything else you want us to know? Yes! I might be a little late on responding because here; at times our electricity goes out. Usually it doesn't go where I live but the electricity likes to have its moments so because of that I might be a little late on responding to any messages. Other than that not much : )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''-
KasuPremeer (Leader)
MIK0210 (Co-Founder)
NatashuDD (Co Founder)

123zaqxsw789
3bit89
Akanya4eva
AsmaaniiArmaan
BoLLywOOdSanjana

cuteanise
easemypain09
EonsOfMemories

fari00151776
Julybaby22
liza993
MRSEMRAAN
NOMII761
o8nova
Qurrat1993
samiyyaa
sanaya091
SeekingEcstasy

SiennaMagnolia
ShahidxFanatic
ZaaraxDamon

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''-

Just fill it out then post it as a comment on that post. Scroll down the page and u will see the comment box. Later I'll go and add you to the list of members.

Name:
Interests: 
Favourit Drama/Movie:
Favourit Actor/Actress:
How Did You Start Video Editing?:
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?:  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by -Lana - 11 years ago
-Lana thumbnail

So now the audition is over i would like to welcome all the new members. I'm sure we will have great time making some vmz together.

Anyways, now i want you to give ma a picture of you're favourite indian actor/actress. They will appear as your icon on the BlissfullDesireMEP YouTube background. You can give me any picture you like but i need a link. You can choose to upload it on tinypic.com or just copy a link from google. You can send me a link on YouTube, post the links in a comment down below OR if u are a member on India-Forums.com, then find me there with username LanaBurak and PM me the links for the actor/actress you want me to add.

PS. try to stay away from the actor/actress that are chosen. Who ever sends me a picture of the actor/actress first will get that picture. So it is like first come first serve on the actor/actress they want. Beside It will make the BG more unique if there are different actor/actress.

If possible try to pick face shot pictures meaning try not to use pictures with their whole body.

BLUE ppl will leave the MEP, RED ppl will be inactive

Actor/actress chosen already:

The list is in alfabets, ONLY the founder and co founder arent

KasuPremeer - Kunal Khemu & Ayesha Takia

NatashuDD - Aishwarya Rai & Akshay Kumar

o8nova - Simran Kaur & Nishant Malkani

123zaqxsw789 - Pankhuri Gupta & Mishal Raheja

3bit89 - Abhishek Bachachan & Amrita Rao

Akanya4eva - Yashashri Masurkar and Karan Tacker

AsmaaniiArmaan - Imran Khan & Sonam Kapoor

BoLLywOOdSanjana - Kareena Kapoor & John Abraham

cuteanise - Harshad Chopra & Anupriya Kapoor

easemypain09 - Sukirti Khandpal & Hrithik Roshan

EonsOfMemories - Barun Sobti & Mahira Khan

fari00151776 - Nia Sharma & Karan Singh Grover

Julybaby22 - Drashti Dhami & Gurmeet Choudhary

liza993 - Shah Rukh Khan & Rani Mukherji

MIK0210 - Riddhi Dogra & Raqesh Vashisth

MRSEMRAAN - Abhay Deol & Neha Sharma

NOMII761 - Jenifer Winget & Karan Wahi

Qurrat1993 - Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey

Samiyyaa - Priyanka Chopra & Ranbir Kapoor

sanaya091 - Ashish Kapoor & Priya Gohl

SeekingEcstasy - Sanaya Irani & Iqbal Khan

SiennaMagnolia – Salman Khan & Juhi Chawla

ShahidxFanatic - Shahid Kapoor &  Sneha Ulal

ZaaraxDamon - Aamna Shariff & Rajeev Khandelwal

-Lana thumbnail
Projects
----

As a member of this group, there are certain things we like you to follow through:

1) Be able to create your videos by the deadline

2) Choices for parts and drama will be on a first come first serve basis

3) You may be requested or request to do more than one part if there's not enough editors for the video

4) If you feel that you cannot complete the part, please tell me (kasupremeer) as soon as possible!

5) Be respectful to the following members as they will do the same. We are a family here on youtube. So lets be nice and have fun. :D

6) As a group we give our opinions on our parts. We are a mep that specializes in emotions. Flowing with the beat is very important but yet you must keep the feeling that connects with the song. Motion backgrounds and random things going across the screen is unnecessary in this mep. We do allow it when its needed. What I'm getting at is the less hard core effects..such as cookies cutter..etc..is better when capturing emotions. So please stick with the flashes, fade ins/outs, and zooms. Mainly just know that flashy effects are not always necessary in this mep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project 8 - 

THEME:

1. DEADLINE  ... 2012 (U HAVE TO TELL ME BEFORE THE DEADLINE IF U NEED TIME)
2. Coloring: DO NOT COLOUR ure parts, I will do that
3. DO NOT add a watermark (username)
4. Movies and Dramas (Different..ex kasu, kajen and kash..only one couple allowed)
5. Make your part full screen..HD Please and have HQ footage.
6. Indian Drama/Movie ONLY. Bollywood/Tellywood...U can use tamil and Telegue Movies too
7. DO NOT Steal others work!!!
8. READ THE RULES
9. Don't add texture whatsoever
10. We like the simple fade in and out effects and not such a effect as screen split etc
11. DO NOT fast forward ure clips
12. Leave 3 seconds of the clip after ure part, so that i can add transitions

Download the song parts here:

Intro:
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6: 
Part 7:
Part 8: 
Part 9:
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:
Part 15:
Part 16: 
Part 17:
Part 18: 
Part 19:
Part 20:
Outro:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Upload ure parts on MediaFire and do post ure parts here in a comment..and please do name ure part like this
1. if without coloring
----------------Part # - Username - Drama/Movie - Without Coloring

2. If with coloring
----------------Part # - Username - Drama/Movie

OR try upload ti here

---------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Project  - With DejaVuDirection - Dancing With The Devil - Breaking Benjamin

Intro:
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3: 
part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7:
Part 8:
Part 9:
Part 10:
Part 11: 
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14: 
Part 15:
Part 16:
Part 17:
Part 18:
Part 19:
Part 20: 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upload ure parts on MediaFire and do post ure parts here in a comment..and please do name ure part like this
1. if without coloring
----------------Part # - Username - Drama/Movie - Without Coloring

2. If with coloring
----------------Part # - Username - Drama/Movie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Lana thumbnail

Upload Parts

As a member of this group, there are certain things we like you to follow through:

1) Be able to create your videos by the deadline

2) Choices for parts and drama will be on a first come first serve basis

3) You may be requested or request to do more than one part if there's not enough editors for the video

4) If you feel that you cannot complete the part, please tell me (kasupremeer) as soon as possible!

5) Be respectful to the following members as they will do the same. We are a family here on youtube. So lets be nice and have fun. :D

6) As a group we give our opinions on our parts. We are a mep that specializes in emotions. Flowing with the beat is very important but yet you must keep the feeling that connects with the song. Motion backgrounds and random things going across the screen is unnecessary in this mep. We do allow it when its needed. What I'm getting at is the less hard core effects..such as cookies cutter..etc..is better when capturing emotions. So please stick with the flashes, fade ins/outs, and zooms. Mainly just know that flashy effects are not always necessary in this mep.

Directions:  

~ DO NOT upload your finished parts on youtube! You can share with only BFDM members'I want our viewers to view all parts together for the first time.

~ Down in the bottom left corner of the folder it says "Upload Files" Click on that it will bring up the upload window. (U will find the link for the right folder under each project)

~Make sure you upload your part in the correct Folder.  

~You may or may not see your part after uploading but I will so don't worry.  

~Comment below so I know you have uploaded your part.  

~ Coloring is fine..But don't overdo it..And if u can't color it i will do it for ya...and if i see a overdo color i will have to ask u to re make it  

~ Effects are welcome..But i do not expect such a effect like deviding the screen into 2..make it fullscreen always and Flowing with the beat is very important but yet you must keep the feeling that connects with the song. Motion backgrounds and random things going across the screen is unnecessary in this mep. We do allow it when its needed. What I'm getting at is the less hard core effects..such as cookies cutter..etc..is better when capturing emotions. So please stick with the flashes, fade ins/outs, and zooms. Mainly just know that flashy effects are not always necessary in this mep.

~Make sure you name the file your YouTube username and the project # and part # and drama/movie title.   (Like this Kasupremeer - Part# - Drama#)

~Please don't put a watermark(Username) on your part. I will credit you in the outro and in the description box.  

~ DO Not touch a inch of the song..like cuting etc.  

~If you don't know how to make your MV full screen on YT'I will do it for you.  

~I prefer WMV and mostly anything to do with Windows XP. But I can convert the Mac formats. Such as Mp4, mov.    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by LanaBurak - 13 years ago
-Lana thumbnail
MEP Suggestions...

Well, I want everyone of you girls opinions/suggestions on our future projects. I have been thinking of some themes and a lot of songs. So I'm going to give you what I have and I want each of you to comment below and give me your ideas.

You can suggest song for ure own group and the other groups aswell:)

------------------------------

I'm thinking of a Adele Special 3months collab😳

Group 1 - Someone Like You
Group 2 - Set Fire To The Rain
Group 3 - Rolling In The Deep

------------------------------

1. Friends, Bullying, Romance, School - It's All About Us by Tatu (Lana)
2. ONLY Girls, about the guys in their lifes - Diary Of Jane by Breaking Benjamin (Lana)
3.  Girls Who lost their love (Betrayed or Died) - Jana Jogi De Naal (Khaish Kher) - (Sumeela)
4. Romance, Sadness, Guilt, Rememberance - Airplanes-B.O.B feat. Hayley Williams (Sumeela)
5. A couple who doesn't want to be apart -  Never Let me Go (Florence And The Machine)

1. Lovers Break up - Mess I Made by Parachute (Alisha)
2. A married couple without trust. one of them cheat - your love is a lie by simple plan (Noma)

1. Action, killers etc -
Cool Vibes By Vanilla Ninja (Marielle)
2. War, action, terrorism etc - This Is war by 30 seconds to mars (Lana)

ONLY songs suggestions by members:

1. Iris - Ronan Keating (Fari)
2. Airplanes by B.O.B feat. Hayley Williams (Sumeela)

--------------------------------------------------------
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hre goes mine Lana...

As for actor for the BG..i will Pick Sukirti Khandpal and Gurmeet Choudhary...i will post the pics later

----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Marielle…Mariel..Mari

Interests: Watching Asian Drama/Movies. Listen to Asian Pop. Making VMz

Favourit Drama/movie: Fashion…Kish Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Wanted and there are many more but i'm too lazzy to write them all..lol

Favourit Actor/Actress: Sukirti Khandpal and Gurmeet Choudhary

How Did You Start Video Editing?: A year ago i saw a friend of mine who was totaly lost in making vmz. I wanted to try too since she was so much into it. She helped me download Sony Vegas and started making vmz. Kasupremeer is the one.

Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: I can't help it..sometimes i'm rude..

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Name: Iqra

Interests: Love to watch dramas, Pakistani, asian and indian, making creations in photoshop.

Favourit Drama/movie:

Film: DDLJ, KKHH, K3G, Fanaa, Ghajini,
Drama:
Taiwanese: It started with a kiss and they kiss again
Indian: Rishta.com and Bhaskar Bharti
Pakstanii: Kinara and other paki serials.

Favourit Actor/Actress: SRK, Kajol, Suku, KSG, Viv, Joe cheng, Kim Bum, KJH, Amir Khan, Salman Khan, Asin, Shahid Kapoor.

How Did You Start Video Editing?: Well i some hoe started loving a couple from tv so much then my interest in vm started(i wanted to make but i was confused shud i or shudn't i make mixes). And then i saw a vm of Mona (-monus-), her mixes gave me the answer yes i HAD to make mixes lol

Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: Ehhhhh Be happy W*H wht u've got, don't complain.

-Lana thumbnail
Thank u iqu..but what about the actor and actress for the utube BG?