21/12/10 Written Update- Bharati gets suspicious

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi thanks for the update

Thoughts - why oh why are they not listening to Gau, yes i know she's not exactly shown she can be trusted, but even so what she said in today's epi was quite correct, who is to say they won't ask for more once the wedding takes place

Kamla mentioned that we as the bride party would have to give something away, but aren't they already though...the previous talk of money - 5lakh, motorcycle, jewellery (i'm pretty sure this was mentioned when they first came with the rista), how much more are they going to 'sell' their daugher - Gau was correct, there are a hundred guys who's way better then Prakash and won't ask for that much....

I'm glad though that Veena felt she was able to tell Bharti what she really got upto - that was sweet, maybe Bharti should tell her the truth and say they are asking for more-do you reckon that will change Veena's mind if not, create some doubt maybe?

Murli - now there's a shocked guy - he married Bharti to enable Veena to get married, he doesn't understand it, but surely he should be asking himself the same questions that Gau raised  - how much more are they going to give them for them to be happy...also Prakash wanted to come to their house, he explained to Bharti that he'll be embarrased for us to go round his, Bharti won't understand etc

hang on a minute so after marriage is Murli not on planning visit his sis? that they'll always have to invite them round... Bharti should have raised that point...

It was a good episode - i'm just waiting for Bharti to speak a bit more, she does look worried everytime she faces Murli - it'll be nice to see more scenes of them together - the precap looks interesting...I just wish Veena could see the 'real' Prakash!..maybe at the Wedding or wedding night??

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
nisaah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update 👍🏼 thank u 😃