21st December Written Update

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Girls

Part 1

santu dm house

santu cooking - dm getting ready putting buttons- santu looks at him and laughs - she remembers  when she was angry how dm put the buttons uo and down to get her attention- dm asks her why is she laughing she tells him - dm says so you were angry i was tryimg to pacify you and even you  use to put tera bindi so i could fix itit- he said even baa knew that- santu asks him how baa knows? dm tells her i told baa and saddens at the thought of baa and tells santu i am feeling i am getting old how baa must feels growing old and not having her kids with her- santu tells him to call baa - he says no - my target is to teach megha and vishal a lesson - if i talk to baa i will weaken

guptaji comes with his assistant to dm's house- he tells dm we have an order for 5000 dia but want to make sure we can do it in such a short time- the assistant tells dm i told gupta it is a short notice we will get another order and start small- dm tell him - in life always fight and then you loose no problem but to give up without a fight is not done- he tells gupta do not worry santu and all workers will do it- santu say how will we finish all the dia- dm says do not worry i am with you

m- house

triveni give a bhajan book and tells him you have nothing to do as their is now work no orders-- the factory burned down thanks to your mum and on one cares for her ad all singing praises of hiten- vishal gets angry at triveni- triveni says yeah i know how much brains you have
vishal goes to megha and tells her we have to do what m-family does- we will give them food- so they will sing our praises and not m-family- triveni listening outside 

dia polishing room

santu tells musakar;s wife and tells her even you help - she says i do not know how to polish dia- santu tells no yo can count the dia give it to workers than i will do the final polish - give it to dm for final inspection and he will put it in the box- 
dm comes and tells everyone to start the work- sants says first i have to do aarti of my guru-it is only because of you today i have taken sucha big responsibility-  dm says what will all think- musakar;'s wife says how many husbands are there who support their wives to work and achieve something n life? santu does  does dm;s aarti -- and all start work

break

Part 2

dhrampur-
food being distributed all workers happy- food has come from m-haveli and malkin said if it is less come to the haveli for more food

santu dm house

santu polishing dia- sun is on her face she put her hand up to block the sun light- dm comes in and pulls the curtain so she can work- tere dil ka song on- santu working - dm looks on - happy- she finishes polishing and give the dia to dm to check- he smiles his ok
santu in the factory -with other workers- dm comes in with kichadi - santu tells him why he took the trouble- he says you are doing my job so i can do a woman's job beside it easier to cook kichadi than polishing a dia

m- house

nakul asking baa what is she doing - she tells him i am remembering dm so making his favorite vegetable
worker come in saying malkin ki jai with flowers - megha and vishal come down- vishal happy and comes forward but the wokers go and give a garland to baa- and thank her the food she gave- vishal says baa is not malkin megha is and i have given you food- workers tells no you cannot be the malik who take food form their workers mouth  - true malik treats workers like his children- no one will believe you as malik-triveni has told us the truth how the m-family have sacrificed to give us food- megha and vishal upset- 

guptaji tells dm - the goods have been sent via secured car- it is time for us to leave and go the dia merchant's office- he tells all the workers dm has been a good senapati but all you have been true soldiers- dm says if the goods are approved that will be our reward dm says lets all go - waiting in the office- they are served tea twice - dm is worried - gupta tells him i am sure we should not have any quality issues and i all told them goods are better than dhrampur other wise do not pay us
the dia merchant comes out and tells guptaji what is this- how can you play such a joke with us?
all worried

freeze on santu

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi there Ipod....great to see you already there....looking forward to
the update....hope it gets better only........
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hiiiiii girls.....
lets see what we have in store 2day...
Demigoddess thumbnail
Hello... Ah thought wil nt b able to see bandini today.....
Bt bt bt i hav d remote wid me nw...
Yipeeee bandini here i come... Lol
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks to all you girls..... hope we got a good episode....
ipodmackid thumbnail
thanks sakshi and ushmi - both xmas angels

hope to get a good episode today

Demigoddess thumbnail
Sorry nt related to todays epi... Bt want to say : i want aasiya n rr to perform on newyear special program on imagine...
Want it badly...
ipodmackid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushmi

Sorry nt related to todays epi... Bt want to say : i want aasiya n rr to perform on newyear special program on imagine...
Want it badly...

me too ushmi - we want rr and aaisya to perform together
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ushmi we all want it so badly ..... hope they do perform... it'll be a treat to watch......

Demigoddess thumbnail
Epi start wid santu cooking n dm is buttoning his kurta...
Santu hav flashback of dm buttoning his kurta not properly...
Santu laughs..
Dm ask why she is laughing she tels nothng.. Dm tel der might b sum reason..
She tel abt d flashback nd tel hw u did it whn it was angry wid u... Dm tel so wht even u use to do such thing na... Mis placing d bindi always, i knw dat infact baa also knw dat..
He den get sad abt thinking baa