Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thk123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome post poca.. loved the way u  anaylyze small small thing..sometimes i miss while watchhing show.

Abhay is  hot angry  vampire.. he definately burned my tv sceen today..☺️he was completely pissed of that pia wore such type of dress & dancing  in drunken ppl's  party.. it was amzing scene the way he scold her.. he was just possessive Bf/person at the time.  neither he think twice that why pia wore such dress? nor he had any complain  that maya is also in same dress.. & ..lol " pia u r worse than T."  good to know He know's T's standard.πŸ˜†. Pia's slap was surprise for me.. never thoguth she will slap him. but even more surprise Abhay's responce "MAITHILI".. 😲dude what did u said.? i didnt hear that when i saw on tv.. its after reading post i saw video again & noticed that..

God now i am crazy whats this all for pia or for maithili? i thought love is in air.. but now i am confuse.πŸ˜• infact ur analysis   insist me to think that way now..πŸ€”BUT now pia's jasusi is more more justify.. i dont mind if she call maithili's ghost..coz Abhay's such mood swing is LIMIT...

still love how he saved her 2 time after  SLAP..this episode also had thier cute scene with punching liners..🀣
when pia said "thank u "..Abhay :-"No problem".. they were like nothing happen outside..sab bhool gaye...🀣 &  abhay 's expression  was killer the way he was  looking at danish..when pia & maya were dancing ..🀣🀣🀣🀣

@ danish:-- this man is perfect example that 1 wrong deed in life can ruin everything in life.. his all perfect world  ended today..πŸ˜” 

Precap is exciting , yepiiii.. finally arnab will come to know about pia's identity..i am shocked madhu told him.. i thought she will try her best to hide truth.😲

PS:-- Guyz,,  i dont know kisko kahu.. to mod or to members... but plzz its my little request can we start  1 thread everday like  21st december episode discussion.. than all memebr can discuss everthing look, scenes, precap, analysis in 1 single topic..    after episode  we get so many topics.. trust me i want to visit all topic & reply in all.. but its very very time consuming & difficult.. let me know what u think about this idea.?😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

LOOOL awssomee post (:

still dont know the lafda between pia and maithilli but agree, abhay loves maithilli still (:
aha i kind of felt sadd too for danish but at the end, he was an ass so w.e. hehehehehe :P
i dont think that pia should date kabir too. thats not cool.
LMAO
the dance.... meehh...... it was...... :$

Thank you. Abhay needs to get Metz out of his system to make place for Piya. And Piya should just keep an honest friendship with Kabir because that is the real nature of their relationship. Dance was BLEH seriously. No movement , no choreography, nothing.
Dude74 thumbnail
I am new here and this is the first time I am reading a post from you and I can see why you have such a huge fan-following ;)
I am really impressed the way you put it all together.
Okay starting with Danish, I didnt feel bad for him ... dunno why, but oh well. He deserved what he got. I really hope Chandeena dont support him. Damn dont want him coming out and attacking Pia.. or worse, getting changed into one of those vampires :S
What you said about Abhay was pointed out right, he IS into Maithili too much, AND he thinks Pia is Maithili. I won't say Pia has a long way to go from here, actually she has a great advantage here that she looks like Maithili. It shouldn't take too long for them to get together because Abhay already thinks his Maithili is back to him. Remember he said that to Chand the other day????
I loved the slap btw and again, a great post!!
-Sidd
Dude74 thumbnail
oh btw I hope they pair up Kabir and Misha lol they are good together hehe
well, it would be better than they pair him up with that bitch Tanushree Ambolkar ... dont like her (the character I mean, about the actress ... better not get me started lol)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Julybaby22

awesome post :)
i agree with you .. i felt pity for Danish for a split second.. but then it was gone :P
about the whole Abhay-Piya-Maitlee thing.. i never really thought about it as deep as you brought it up .. but it all seems to make sense. lolπŸ˜†
awwh i don't want my Piya to get hurt
but.. i think Maitlee died or something..

Even my feeling bad for Dan lasted only a few seconds.πŸ˜†....Piya is meant to get hurt because she has chosen this fate. Abhay keeps running away and Piya can't help but be after him - the yearning is from within. Maybe Metz is dead or maybe she is not.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritz93

I always look for your posts after the episodes. This again was a very beautiful analysis of today's episode...

Even i felt bad for Danish today for his past mistakes. Somehow, it felt that he is in love with Panchi now. But his way of dealing his past was very irresponsible. He is also a kind who doesn't repent for his mistakes but takes revenges so is very dangerous (esp. the way he reacted to Pia). Can't imagine what he will be if writers are thinking of bringing him back in future in a more dangerous role and with Vampire powers.

Yes, you caught the right emotional struggle going on in Abhay's mind. This is so true that he still sees Pia as Maithili and he doesn't even realise when he starts becoming so possessive for Pia. He didn't feel bad that Maya was wearing those clothes πŸ˜›but Pia ooh, he can't stand it.

Poor Kabir, he needs a friend right now. He has said too much to Pia under Danish's influence that a sorry won't be enough. Hope Pia becomes that friend. At the same time I am not sure how he will he react if Pia tells him that she doesn't love him at this point. Though he knew it intuitively before but I hope he doesn't relate it with his not supporting Pia in last couple of days.

Thank you so much, Ritz.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳....i totally agree with you on DAN. Maybe he is not a bad man.... maybe he is a man with a bad seed in him which will be fully exploited by Chaand.....he is going to join the senior Raichands and you can see it coming....he will be back with a vengeance and help Chaandeena target Piya.

Kabir is not a fool and it is high time he understood that Piya is meant to be his bestie and nothing else. He needs good friendship and not a girlfriend whose heart and soul belongs to someone else. Kabir is aware of the pull between AbhIya.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shnehi

i agree with all u guys. u r right. abhay has build this wall around himself. it's going piya a while to crack the wall and she has to be one tough cookie to do this. I think Abhay is confused between Maithali and Piya. I think Abhay is falling for Piya at the same time , and still loves Maithali. idk i am so confused myself............. I think we have to wait 16 0r 18 more episodes for confession. 

Abhay is a wall and Piya is the bulldozer .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... so not to worry at all. Ladka maan jaayega, Piya just needs to keep working hard.πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Abhay was possesive but for whom Pia or Maithili. When Pia slapped him he shouted Maithili. It clearly indicates Abhay is in deep love with Maithili and see her in Pia. That's the prob. We want Abhay to love Pia as Pia but not as Maithili. Oh u didn't write the holding knife part. Pia was worried for Abhay but I think by tomorrow Abhay will heel it which makes Pia more curious.

True, Sanchu. Abhay is still tied to Metz and until is released from Metz, he will never open his heart to Piya. Piya will go running to dress Abhay's wound and he will be like... " What injury? Look, am so superfine."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I totally agree with you! I felt really bad for Danish. Specially when he told off that guy, Kabir's dialogues reflected my own feelings!! I just wanted a miracle to happen and someone should just say that it wasn't Danish!! I'm actually sad!!

As far as Abhay goes, yes, as much as it hurts to admit, he never EVER had anything good for Pia! It was always about Maithili! He was rude to Pia and wanted her to hate him. I so badly wanted AbhIya together that I refused to see that Abhay was warming up to Maithili's doppelganger and not Pia! The other night, he didn't save Pia from Danish, he saved his Maithili's doppelganger! He didn't take Pia to his house because he wanted Pia to be safe, he wanted Maithili's doppelganger to be safe! It wasn't Pia's tears and pain that hurt him, it was Maithili's doppelganger's! Today, he didn't have a problem with drunken men checking Pia out, he had a problem with those men checking Maithili's face out!

Pia should just give up now. She's madly in love with Abhay so I don't blame her for trying to find out Abhay's past. But once she knows, she should just leave Abhay alone! I hope she sees some sense of that!! And yes, she should definitely not keep Kabir under the illusion that she has any feelings for him apart from amazing friendship! 

I remember this dialogue from Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai where Hrithik (as Raj) says something like, "Mera apna chehra mere pyaar ka sabse bada dushman ban gaya hai" Alas! Same is the case with our Pia. She's going to be in for a big heartbreak! Feel really bad for her.

About the dance, well, I was pretty indifferent towards it.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

I feel sad of Kabir ... of the lot. Simply because he doesn't deserve to be trifled with.... Piya should do the right thing and clarify matters with him. Even yesterday, I could feel so sorry for Kabir. And neither Piya or Misha did anything to assuage his hurt at the revelation that Danish was a creep. Probably the makers want to focus so much on Abhay and Piya, that they forget to develop the other characters. Yesterday Kabir seemed like a sidekick and I for one felt sorry for him .... he definitely deserves better development of character, and a better treatment.

Tell me that! i have felt bad for Kabir since the day Piya said yes to him just to spite Abhay. He has been in a bad relationship where his girlfriend has her mind and heart set on someone else. And this betrayal by Dan really shook him up. Yesterday, Kabir's pathos made sense but the reactions to it did not. Today, at least, Piya comforted him. Misha is being developed well and the same should hold true for Kabir as well.😊