VEEENA IS A BIG BIG BIG LOSER

kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I really dislike VEENA for many reasons she is so fake it is disgusting she is one person i hate.

reasons

two faced fake no backbone to be honest and fair
  • BECAUSE SHE IS NOT MADE CAPTAIN SHE IS SUFFOCATING INSIDE AND PLAYING ALL SORTS OF GAMES.
Remember when dolly first came in bb4 she verbally attacked SHWETA soo badly that it shocked her  and us Ashmit reached to hug her and comfort her in need and he gave her support he took a stand for her

THEN immediately Veena changed sides of the scale. she figured Dolly was on heavier side of scale and she comfortably switched and started playing pathetic games. Over the top she blames Dolly that dolly always tries to be on heavier side of scale. Thank God Dolly figured veena is a snake!!!

it is really important that we remember the person  whom we stood for!!!think she should have rembered that  for life .

same thing she did with Sameer she took his  side and she went back on her word and also convinced the stupid duo ashmit n hrishant in backing out his support andto leave with him she  snaps at him all the timeb that is the type of woman she is simply. She should never forget how dolly has been kind to her  and she did  not vote her out we all know dolly has acted all these days that she liked veena

i just think veena should not win bb4 she does not deserve to win.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for dis topic 😉👏
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Just few episodes back Veen was telling Dolly I adore u and in yesterday's episode she was telling Dolly only talks nonsense
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree with you 110 %......for a woman her charcter is most important aur yeh Veena is destroying her own character....gosh what kind of women she is....usse BB house se bahar nikalne ke baad sau joooote paden ge n i bet Pakistanis will never accept her.....Pakistan aane ki to woh galti hi naa kare...VEENA MALIK is a shame for all the WOMEN.....Shameless women.....She is acting exactly like a prostitute....just desperate for xxxxxxxxxxxx........oh God what is she 🤢🤢🤢🤢 SEDUCTRESS 🤢 

krzyme8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dolly saved veena from nominations once and veena nominates her! doesnt veena remember anything???
kuttasaharr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernatic

I agree with you 110 %......for a woman her charcter is most important aur yeh Veena is destroying her own character....gosh what kind of women she is....usse BB house se bahar nikalne ke baad sau joooote paden ge n i bet Pakistanis will never accept her.....Pakistan aane ki to woh galti hi naa kare...VEENA MALIK is a shame for all the WOMEN.....Shameless women.....She is acting exactly like a prostitute....just desperate for xxxxxxxxxxxx........oh God what is she 🤢 SEDUCTRESS 🤢 

destruction only happens when something exists. so veena cannot deetroy her image as she has none
kuttasaharr thumbnail

Originally posted by: krzyme8

dolly saved veena from nominations once and veena nominates her! doesnt veena remember anything???

and veena has the audacity to claim she is most honest jaynuine person without idhar ,ki baat udhar karings!!!
kuttasaharr thumbnail
jaynuine veena malik is obsessed with chaddi dhooings
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with everything u have sed abt veena! nd also h8d all the drama wiv hrishant and assmit!! she said "i gaave assmit a shaalder to cry on" aur woh tau gale lag gaya! and then she dont mind massaging him!!!! she is one of the biggest loosers of bigg boss!

btw loving the name kuttasahar was thinking of doing something similar but u have spoken on behalf of all us who were getting irrritated!!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Agree with u.........
Yesterday she was again washing Assmeets cloths.......Ass meet insulted her huh.............Female she doesnt have any self respect........