Two Soul Entwined FF the end

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Two Soul Entwined FF

Anyway this takes place after Abhay Piya find truth about Abhay and demands answers. Abhay promises to tell her everything , If she goes on a hike with him.  
Piya View point.
Today was the was the day I was going to find out everything. He was going to tell me everything. I could not help but smile. Today is the happiest day of my life. There is no word describe what I feel right now. I feel like I have waited for ages for this day to approach. I was going to find out the whole truth Abhay has avoided telling me until this day. I only knew what kind of species he belonged and only that he had loved somebody once. Right now my worries are piling in my head. 

I keep on reminding myself Piya he loves you!!!! He is going to tell you the whole truth. He promised you yesterday. My heart keeps on reminding that Abhay loves me. But my mind keeps on worrying and  several questions are going through my head. What if he has changed his mind? What if he decided to go back to his past love? What if he decided he wants to be friends. What if he decided to move from the city ,and it best for us not see each other anymore. What if he just wanted to be friends and nothing more else? What if decided we have to pretend just to be stranger like he had asked the previous time? What if he wanted to me to meet Maithali? What if she was still alive ? What if they both were coming to see me to announce their engagement? What if she had come back to his life? Was I just a third wheel? Am I just a toy for Abhay? I knew in my heart that was not the Abhay. I knew he was not the player material. Thinking of the name Maithali and him just made me jealous and frustrated. My mind was swirling around and I could not stop pacing around the room. I was so nervous, worried on side and one side I was excited and completely overjoyed. My whole body was feeling 4 emotions at once. My heart was overjoyed on one hand ,and one hand my mind was worrying , nervous and anxious. 

Abhay View Point

I don't know what to wear. I am acting like a teenage girl who can't figured out what to wear. I have changed my outfit forty times. Thankfully, Hassena and Chand are out of town on a business. I keep on pacing from room to room. I can't decide what look Piya would like. She would obviously tell me anything I would wear would make me look dashing. Today was the day ,I was gonna confess  everything. She is the reason my existence. She is my life now. . I can't stop thinking about her. Her innocence, her smile, her courage to love and cherish a monster like me, her temper, her beauty , her name and just thinking of her brings smile to my lips. I have never been happier than I am today. Over 100 years I had been  wandering this Earth as a man of steel with no emotions. Roaming around the Earth hoping one day, I would be able to regain a love I had lost long time ago. When Maithali had died, my entire world had been shattered to pieces and crumbled. From that day, I had vowed never to love any woman or set my eyes on any woman. I had promised myself she would be the only woman I would ever love. But, when Piya came in to the picture and the first day I saw her in the jungle and rescued her when she was falling from the cliff, she stirred emotions in me which I had shield long way ago. What did not  I do on Haseena's command to make her hate, for her benefit and for our clan survival. Now I have realized making her hate me and forcing her stay away for me will only bring her more pain and make her suffer. I can no longer choose to ignore her. I have to fight for her, and for our love. I am not going to repeat the same mistake I had made with Maithali. I am not let her out my sight. From Today on Forth, Piya only belongs to me and only me. She is mine now forever.. I don't how her ex boyfriend Kabir is going to react on us being together. But I hope he won't do anything to separate me and my Piya. I hope he can stay as her friend. I am never going to let my Piya cry from today on. She is only going to smile. Her misery, her loneliness and all her pain are my today on forth. I will take vow today to never make my Piya cry, be always there for her as her shadow and knight and shining armor, and protect her. I will keep her safe from Chand and Hassena no matter what. I can't anticipate to express my feeling for her. 

Piya is restless on what Abhay is going to tell her. She hears the honks from his car and goes outside. She still had gotten ready. She had tried over twenty different look. Abhay said they were going hiking so did not know which short and shoes would be appropriate. Finally, she decided on American eagle shorts , nike tennis shoes and purple top. 

Piya's viewpoint

I heard the honk from Abhay's car. As I walked towards him, my stomach did a back flip and my cheeks all go red from seeing him. Thnak God!!! No Maithili !!! He was alone. Seeing him alone just made me overjoyed. I could not help but smile. 

"Piya"  You look ravishing and beautiful. He said giving a light kiss. 

My cheeks got more redder now and felt like somebody had shocked me with current. I could also feel the spark. All I could see were fireworks. 

"Looks like someday is cheeks are looking like snowwhite" And are you okay. He said teasing me

"I am fine" I said embarrassed. O god! Why did Abhay have to have such effect on me.

"Shall we my lady" He asked me and lifting me bridal style.

"So Abhay" Where are we going hiking? I asked Abhay once we were in the car.

"You'II see" It's a surprise!!! I often go there sometimes. It's my favorite spot

"Please tell me what is it and what it looks like" I asked Abhay pouting and continuously saying please.

"Miss. Piya Jaiswal" That Puppy dog face won't work" Abhay said

"Fine" I am not talking to you then I said
"Love" First, If I tell you about the surprise the whole thing I have planned is going to be ruined. Second, surprise does not remain surprise if you spoil the beans. So please don't ask me any more questions. Please Piya Abhay said 

I decided to have a little bit fun with Abhay

"I told u I am not going to talk to you. So Abhay can u please be quiet" I am listen to anymore of your excuses. Anyway If u want me convince me not to ask questions and talk to you . U have do something more."  I said
" So You are not going to talk to me at all until I do something creative to convince you.  Abhay replied.
" No" I told I am not gonna talk to you until u decide a creative way to convince me to talk to u.

"Ok miss" I know what exactly is going to convince you to talk to me.  he said smirking and pulling in the forest. 
"Show me" I said
Have any idea what Abhay is going to make Piya talk him??
Anyway  tell me guys do u like it. Is it dull? Should I make it more serious. Idk this is my first. I will upload the rest tomorrow. U guys will love the next chapter.

Comment Comment.

Edited by syria2014 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
i am gonna upload more if guys want it. And i swear next chap is awesome bec i spent 3 hrs editing and writing it.
shruthiR thumbnail
It was a very interesting chp and it was very well written.Do continue😊
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
[

hi , it was great plz upload
tanya.dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was really gr8..! plzz continue n update soon..! plzz PM me if u can
Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it dear. Continue. Promise me you will update tomorrow.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
anyway the confession is gonna be uploaded in 2 hours. anyway the confession is going to make u guys cry. i tried my best . right now i am editing it word doc. so i will have it uploaded in a hour.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
promise uploading it tomorrow promise

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Abhay pulled his Ferrari in to the forest. Abhay could not stop smiling and was looking at me with a sheepishly. 
"U know what I said earlier, I would do something creative to change your mind about you not talking to me the whole day"
"U heard it right. U have to fulfill the challenge I gave you talk to me. I replied
" I don't have to" U are already talking" My Dear Piya!!! Abhay said
Now I got all red and my cheeks were filled with embarrassment. 
" I just answered your question that's all" Besides it does not count as talking   
" It does not" Abhay said as he came closer leaning to give me a kiss

I pulled away smiling and getting out of the car. 

" Let see" I have to do something are not' I Abhay said teasing me

Abhay slowly came closer to the passenger seat smirking. Now , he proximity got closer. My hearbeat started beating faster and faster. My became a very nervous and every inch of my muscles tense .Slowly, Abhay traced his hands down through my neck. My whole body jolted and felt if somebody excruciated me. Then, he slowly placed soft kisses down through my neck, face and then finally forehead. I closed my eyes. All, I could think how lucky I was and such a perfect angle was besides me. I was pretty sure now Abhay was my forever. I knew at this moment the love I hold for Abhay is even greater than ever. I knew I loved him, more than myself. From today, I know he is the first priority in my life. I promised I would never let him the go through the same pain he had gone through 100 year ago. Today felt like the luckiest day. Tears of happiness came through my eyes

"Piya" He said softly  Why are your crying? Did I do something wrong? Abhay asked with concern. Do u wanna go back?

"No Abhay" I am just really happy silly. It's tear of happiness." I said

"Good" Because I would never want to see you cry" He said wiping the tears . We better going we don't wanna be late to see the surprise.  Climb on my back and don't be scared Abhay said

"On your back" I asked confused

"Yes" Miss Jaiswal" Please climb on my back. Even we walk we will never make it there . Don't be scared and trust me

I closed my eyes. And climbed on Abhay's back. 
here is chap 2
Chapter 3 coming soon. in like an hour . i just wanna make the confession scenes special. 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
here is chapter 3 it's for gaya

Chapter 3
Piya View point still

"Piya u can open your eyes now" Abhay said

I finally opened my eyes. 

"Piya" This is a special surprise for you. So would mind if I cover your eyes with this scarf . Abhay said pulling out a black lace scarf

"Sure" Abhay I said
Abhay quietly put the scarf around my eyes

"Piya" Hold my hand" He said giving me his hand.

I could feel his cold hands. He hands were ice cold. All, I could think was in store. Would my fears come true .Would there be Maithali. Why was I doubting my relationship with Abhay I said. Everything that has passed between was just now should be enough to assure me that whatever the Abhay lead only held happiness for me. Stop it !!! I mentally slapped myself

When I opened my eyes I could not describe what I saw. It was a small section of the forest .All around the space and the tree  were decorated with lights used to decorated in weddings. There was a small water fall beside. Beside the small water fall and lake and a there was a small boat. And from few foot  there were wild flowers . The moon shone brilliantly in the sky. It looked liked out of  a movie. In middle of forest , a small lake with a water fall boar to enjoy, and trees and flowers around filled the spot with fragrance I loved. I was just perfect. 
" Abhay" How on Earth did  you manage this I asked 

" This is my favorite spot in whole Dehradhun" I have never shared with anyone. U are the first one. And if u mean how did I manage to have lights as used to decorate in wedding. I used a little bit of help from some friends. Anyway, I forgot to ask do you like it? Abhay aksed

"Abhay" Are you kidding? I love it. None one has this much extent of trouble for me. I said dancing 

"I am glad you like it"  Abhay said

"One more thing" He said pulling out a picnic basket and blanket from side 

"Abhay" We did not have picnic basket and blankets before when we came

We did not. But , I concealed here everything besides the bush. Abhay said smiling

"How long have you planning this?" I questioned

"Since yesterday" Abhay said with a huge smile 

"That's why" you requested me to wait to answer my question I said

"Yes" Madam" U finally figured" Anyway , I am at your service and u can ask me any question. I will answer every question u have Piya Abhay said

This was the moment I had been waiting . This is now the moment of truth. Finally, it's here . I took a deep breath and ready as ever to ask questions