Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont know about th Telly Awrds, but most of the Bollywood Awards are biased like IIFA, Star Sreen , etc. ...
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Artemis678

yeah me too. so back to sangini i don't rats hurting R and G. he was going to do something too them. what an evil brother he is. the demon son of RajRani.

I think he's going 2 put all the blames of the loss in business, which was his fault, on his innocent young bro, so he can escape away unscathed n R gets all the flak n gets thrown out of the family business.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I dont know about th Telly Awrds, but most of the Bollywood Awards are biased like IIFA, Star Sreen , etc. ...

Telly awards r absolutely biased. It's mainly about Balaji Tellyfilms n it's shows.🤢
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I will follow Binny when iam on the laptop.(: cause iPhone won't allow me to her follow.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that's what's Rats wants to do. the loser. I hate him and RR too.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I will follow Binny when iam on the laptop.(: cause iPhone won't allow me to her follow.

Do Nici, the videos r just  FANTASTIC SHE'S LOOKING LIKE A DREAM .😍
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

that's what's Rats wants to do. the loser. I hate him and RR too.

Yes, RR is a hateful mother, she doesn't care a bit about her son's happiness, only her Raj over the haveli n her false vanity.👎🏼
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Yes, RR is a hateful mother, she doesn't care a bit about her son's happiness, only her Raj over the haveli n her false vanity.👎🏼

The only thig she cares for , is that everyone and everything is under her control.  Btw i hope the maid , which posted this posters with Gs pic and number , somehow will tell G about it and R should hear their conversation without them knowing and then he would slowly realise how 🤬 his mother is.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

The only thig she cares for , is that everyone and everything is under her control.  Btw i hope the maid , which posted this posters with Gs pic and number , somehow will tell G about it and R should hear their conversation without them knowing and then he would slowly realise how 🤬 his mother is.

Which reminds me 😲😲😲😲 , that Revati was also present at the spot which means she must've heard all of it too, why isn't she telling RG about that evil plot ?
OrientalDancer thumbnail
bechara Revathy, shayhed kyunki iski Maa hain? And we dont see much of Revathy relation with her mother.😕😕😕

I will write Binny that i would love to see her bellydancing again and to see her doing a south indian song.I would love to see her in a Langa Voni.😳